Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  Narutobutton †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  72520171
Co-Admins
†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  Capturemra †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  42935006 †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  Capturexo †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  Captdurexo
Moderators
†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  52464119 †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  Captureio †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  Capturetq †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  Capturexoh †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  14238274 †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  Captureio
GFX Moderators
†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  Capturexow

†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rush sykes
Cuarta Espada
Rush sykes

†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  Empty
PostSubject: †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.    †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:37 am

You people have been Dying in anticipation, but here it is finally. My powers are restored, I am once again. . . THE GFX GOD!

. . . Yes yes you can tremble. It is okay. Oh btw, this is my GFX Shop. Come in and enjoy while I explain the rules. EXPLAIN THE RULES!

†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  Wcijpz

†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  3694757243_b7f757dac2
Ahem,

No Spam or flaming. I consider spam here to have its usual meaning and also meaning, do not make excessive requests. Everyone here Is allowed 2 requests a week. Spamming results in you getting a warning. . . Flaming, as in criticizing the art work given to you, will result in a punishment that can vary depending on the worker you flamed. Be forewarned sir/miss.

There will be exceptions, several people will be allowed more than 2 requests per week and that is only for FEW people whos names will be listed later with the request form.

..........................................................................................................................
Worker Policy
A worker may choose if they want to do a request or not. Please know that any desired requirements in exchange for work is acceptable.
...........................................................................................................................

BAN LIST O_O

Workers:

†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  ICON1
Zaquri; Head of the GFX SQUAD!
How long has he GFXd? 2 years and some change. Probably three years now.
What program do you use? Gimp 2.6 .

His Exceptions: Izanagi, Alastair, Ame aaaaaand Lord Claus. . . Oh and how can I forget, the lovely Emiko.
Exceptions of Zaquris are allowed as many GFX as they please so long as they come to terms with the fact that if it is over 5 they might wait a long time for the GFX Since Zaquri has alot of requests. V_v Or so he thinks.

His STYLE:
Varies.
Siggies:

Spoiler:

Avi's & Icons & Tags
Spoiler:

I do not have a request form right now, but I am eager to take on GFX requests while they are in the making so please, Make a request.

Thus far I ask that you provide a Render, tell me the primary and secondary color you want your GFX aaaaaand what format do you want it deivered in? (Siggy, Avi, Tag, Icon. . . Etc.)

Last edited by 4 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emiko Asahina
Legendary Bounto
Emiko Asahina

PostSubject: Re: †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.    †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:18 am

I would like to be a worker in this fine establishment! I am the sentinent of Sorrow, the Barren of madness, the King of queens and the Whore of Las vegas!. . . Call me. . .

Lord Claus.
Back to top Go down
Rush sykes
Cuarta Espada
Rush sykes

PostSubject: Re: †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.    †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:41 am

Sorry Claus but me and you are the same person. Aside from that. . . The shop is open to reqeuests. I'm a bit bitter right now so please, keep it simple and do not argue with me.

Upon accepting your request I can give you an exact date on when your GFX will be done depending on its complexity, What I would want in return if there is anythign I want from the person requesting and a child or yours perhaps. . .
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.    †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 2:25 pm

I too have request. You owe me a few sets ^_^

Here is the pic I want transformed into an epic Avatar. I dare you to make it as epic as the one Hao made me. If you can get a sig out of it, that would be great too.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Emiko Asahina
Legendary Bounto
Emiko Asahina

PostSubject: Re: †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.    †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:20 am

Hisoka, Your set will be done 3 days from now. I can garuntee it or else it is free, otherwise, You'll have to shove countless cunts in Haos' face.

Noob, Later on today I may be done with your request, But I think it may take at least two days. I can make epic Gin siggies but I cannot make that sketch look pwnsome in a GFX. Do not fret however, I can get it all done period. I ask that you shove pussy in my face at least for 2 hours straight. That is the payment I demand and it is final.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.    †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:20 pm

Omai. I forgot one detail. Add Hisoka Setsuna as text onto it. o_o;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.    †__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.  Empty

Back to top Go down

†__ZGFX™__† - Done, Accepting requests.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: OOC Section :: GFX Corner-
Jump to: