Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
IHOP over to your TOP EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
IHOP over to your TOP EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
IHOP over to your TOP EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
IHOP over to your TOP EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
IHOP over to your TOP EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
IHOP over to your TOP EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
IHOP over to your TOP EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
IHOP over to your TOP EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
IHOP over to your TOP EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum IHOP over to your TOP Narutobutton IHOP over to your TOP Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
IHOP over to your TOP 72520171
Co-Admins
IHOP over to your TOP Capturemra IHOP over to your TOP 42935006 IHOP over to your TOP Capturexo IHOP over to your TOP Captdurexo
Moderators
IHOP over to your TOP 52464119 IHOP over to your TOP Captureio IHOP over to your TOP Capturetq IHOP over to your TOP Capturexoh IHOP over to your TOP 14238274 IHOP over to your TOP Captureio
GFX Moderators
IHOP over to your TOP Capturexow

IHOP over to your TOP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Byron

Byron

IHOP over to your TOP Empty
PostSubject: IHOP over to your TOP   IHOP over to your TOP EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 4:45 am

So there were two. An invisible chap seen by none of the humans, and has grown mutton chops, a chap with mutton chops basically, and another old chap who is possibly much older than he looks. Both were actually older than they looked, trying centuries older. Anyways, the white haired peep was following the sunglassed one, as Byron had a spark of what to do. He was hungry after all. Well maybe not, he devours the spirits of others, he just needs to fill his belly for now with something less spiritual and more delicious.

So feeling the need to cancel all other activities and indulge himself with entertaining his guest/captive/prisoner/friend/enemy/rival/person-whom-he-had-blown-legs-off-of, Byron reaches for his pocket as it was strikingly odd how he was able to walk through the crowd on a side walk wearing a kevlar vest, wearing a bandoleer filled with bullets around, and even wearing a strapped AK-47 as it was to his back, having clips within the pockets of his Kevlar vest, and not to mention having even grenades. It was as if he was prepared for a war yet he was waltzing along within the streets, people mistaking him for a cosplayer of some sort, believing he may not be sporting actual guns henceforth their general attitude and apathy.

"Alroight then. We shall oot at IHOP, I know the place right around the corner that we can go off to. You tinnie ask whatever the fuck questions yoos want, just nah shit involvin' the pedophile mess I was involved in last October with the jammies. Hold on, I gotta cancel some of me appointments."

Having finally found what he was rummaging through his pants for, his Motorola phone, Byron flips open the phone, dials a few numbers and presses the call button, holding the phone's hearing end against his ear.

"Oy Mimi, cancel me appointments." Byron says.

Byron was briefly met with a return from a female caller's response which was most expected, "Stop calling me!" Mimi retracted, followed by the phone hanging up from her end with that pleasing hang up of the phone's signature three beeps.

Smiling in satisfaction, Byron would lead his white haired friend/enemy/something off to the IHOP branch in Karakura town, briefly leading him to a seat where apparently, having told the waiter that it was a seat for two, had left the waiter baffled, as he could only see one. But nonetheless, he leads Tetsuya off to the seat, and pockets his phone into his khaki pants.

Sitting down at the chair, it wasn't a slide-in type of chair or a couch-like but just some steel chair without a back support, which led Byron to slouch, hands on table as he puts his AK-47 to the rather large table's top closer to the sunglassed man than his Shinigami compatriot, probably to freak the restaurant's inhabitants and be able to clutch it at the soonest of opportunities since it was loaded, pointing to the side to Byron's right, sitting apart from Tetsuya as he made it a force of habit to have himself facing the door and a good portion of his views seeing the windows, mostly so he can get unto any opportunities were he to want to or not. Involved that is and be able to reap the benefits.

Clearly facing the Captain who sat opposite of him as it was as if everyone was ignorant of Tetsuya's presence, not a spiritual human around or one that can clearly see. Anyways, ordering two pancakes in this fine afternoon, within this rather large spacey restaurant, Byron would then be delighted to have his pancakes on plate early on in such a hurry, having the plate placed to him, but he shuffled it over to Tetsuya end for that one quantity. It was Byron's first time visiting this restaurant anyways, as all the foreigners, namely Americans in this place, eyed the rather heavily armed Byron, fretting and freaking about as they realized he was NOT a cosplayer. Slowly leaving the five storied multi-windowed restaurant one by one whilst New Zealander gazed at his Shinigami-friend-whom-was-only-in-his-jeans than anything else. Barely touching his pancakes as he wanted to stuff it in his mouth whilst nobody would look were that the case.

"So... what was your question about whatever it was yoos were questionin' on?"
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Shirogane
Captain
Tetsuya Shirogane

PostSubject: Re: IHOP over to your TOP   IHOP over to your TOP EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:21 am

The young Captain was following after the New Zealander, watching his step. The guy looked like he was ready to stage an assault on an entire army all by himself, which only made him more wary. He didn't even know the guy's name yet. But the relaxed outlook this person had seemed to calm him down at least a little. And as such Tetsuya could follow his steps without causing a large commotion. In fact, his own thoughts wandered off for a bit. Looking up towards the half-cloudy sky of the day. The light shining at his eyes was a bit irritating, yet he also liked it. His thoughts brought back to earth by his former captor speaking. A short moment of confusion clouding the silvery-haired one's thoughts. He had never head of such a place before. This had much to do with the fact that he had been a Shinigami for so long, and rarely got to visit the real world. IHOP? What the hell kind of a place is named IHOP? he thought, raising an eyebrow. Yet he kept following the person, slightly interested. It seemed like they were going to discuss while eating.

"What was that about pedophiles?" he asked silently with a questioned tone, or he would have, if it weren't for the voices of a large car speeding through right next to the two. His question shrouded over by the racket. Tetsuya sighed, forgetting the whole thing. It was most likely a joke anyways. Since this guy seemed to love tormenting others like him and Sai. What the hell happened to Sai anyways? Not giving it anymore thought, he followed Byron to the restaurant. Finding an answer to the question that plagued him for a short while. The place was apparently selling pancakes. The International House Of Pancakes. So that's what IHOP stood for. A small mocking snicker escaping his lips, Tetsuya tugged at his Captain's haori. It was dirty, and constraining. So he decided to throw it aside. Accidentally slinging it on top of a biker. A biker who now screamed, crashing right into a car, which lead to the car sliding off course and hitting a pole. The bike flying high up into the sky before slamming down. Something which Tetsuya didn't notice in his ignorance. Over his usual Shinigami uniform, he was wearing a black jacket seemingly suited for close combat.

So. Byron was the first to order. Having some standard pancakes himself. Now, for some strange reason, Tetsuya thought the other male was paying for him too. Now walking up to the stand. Even stranger, the manager of the shop was the only spiritually aware person there capable of seeing him. Apart from the mysterious being who made him go through hell. All these events left him very hungry. "Erm... Hello there. I'll take the whole menu please", he quickly ordered, showing a surprising side of bashfulness around certain people. The other people were creeped, as the manager seemed to be talking to herself. And yes, the keeper of the store was an attractive brown haired female, but that is besides the point. The Captain sat to the opposite side of Byron, sitting on a normal chair with back support. Soon enough all the different pancakes of the shop brought to the table. He began digging in, eating at about three times the speed of normal people. Yet his way of eating was perfectly mannerful. The other people there amazed to see forks and knifes floating in the air, an occasional cup of milk slinging up, of course followed by pancake after pancake disappearing from existence.

They began talking after Tetsuya was already around 1/3 done with his eating. The male perfectly remembering what he followed the other male for. His expression becoming more serious, as though he was out on business. "I've got nothing more than questions about you. First off. Who are you? What are you? Why did you come to Soul Society? Why did you kidnap me and Sai? And why the hell did you make us sit through that marathon of Japanese Little Mermaid!?" while his voice increased towards the end, his composure remained perfect. Sure enough, mere pancakes wouldn't be enough to make amends for these things he that the other male had done to him. But he was willing to listen, rather than ending things through the traditional way. Violence. Truth to be told, he was too tired and lazy to do that right now. His motivation for smacking the other male was long gone.
Back to top Go down
Byron

Byron

PostSubject: Re: IHOP over to your TOP   IHOP over to your TOP EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:26 am

Byron was horrified of Tetsuya's appetite. Could it be that his stomach was in fact an endless abyss that transports food to an entirely different dimension? Anyways, Byron stared at Tetsuya for a good five seconds as he was chugging down all that food. Then again, the sunglassed man could've sworn he missed an explosion outside along with screams of terror and fear, but that's probably just some unimportant gut feeling. Still, probably nothing important as Byron got the gist of the white haired mutton chop's questions. Besides, IHOP is starting to get more and more deserted at this time given how the obnoxious American tourists are deserting the restaurant, being met by some chaos outside, ambulances and all kinds of civil service around for some crazy stuff happening outside, which was remotely effecting the restaurant, barely even. Still, it was weird Byron was actually having pancakes with a person he kidnapped, probably a reverse Stockholm syndrome in this case.

"Ya kna... I kinda wondered that myself, I mean I am a New Zealander, and name's Charlie Byron, China Plate. Also I 'ave nah idea how I actually got to yer Soul Society, yeah? Kidnappin' ya... I was just bored, and I wanted aahhht from your parallel dimension, universe, or wherever I was from ya aliens, but weirdly ya didn't have yoos green skins. And that marathon... I 'ave nah idea, I just bought it from a Gypsy wif a weird butcher's ter 'er, and wanted ter clock what's the chuffin' whole evil ter do wif the bloomin' tape that she was babblin' abaht which is cursed by somethin', and wanted what'd 'appen ter ya both. But that arse bandit's name was Sai? I thought it were you 'ere." He sighed after explaining in his weird lingo, deciding to take it upon himself to take the pancake by hand, as his fingers were smeared in syrup, and took a bite out of it as if it were a sandwich as it was held by his right hand, "Guess there were nah evil abominations from that video tape like them Gypsy said, just some urban myths been garn 'round, ya kna wot I am sayin'? Typical wibble wobble business. And I even got this tape back from the JAFA's before I got kicked out for some halla-balloo involving chickens and a prime minister, ya get it?"
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Shirogane
Captain
Tetsuya Shirogane

PostSubject: Re: IHOP over to your TOP   IHOP over to your TOP EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:54 am

Ah, what a nice feed. His endless pit of a stomach was finally getting satisfied. Tetsuya was a manly man with a manly appetite after all. And he had been deprived of food for a bit more than two days now. Not to mention, these pancakes were a nice change for the usual Japanese style food he ate in Soul Society. Often prepared by himself or certain others who enjoyed cooking as well. Wiping some leftover syrup off from his fingers, it was now time to decide on other things. The discussion with. Byron, was it? So that was his name. Tetsu finally go to know the name of his captor. Now focusing on his rather quick explanations on everything that had happened up until now.

He was actually sweatdropping. Heavily. A forced smile barely hanging on his face. This guy really didn't make much sense. Well he did. But he was being really random. "Okay. Then? So you're saying you found a portal to our dimension, that's named Soul Society by the way, and you caused all that chaos because you were bored? And you got that abominable video from some strange gypsy?" he recited back, in a very snarkish tone. Sighing once in between. "What kind of bullshit is this", he contemplated afterwards, facepalming before turning to the last of his pancakes. Lucky for him, he still had a couple of servings left, alongside cups of coffee. He really did get the whole menu after all.

Certain words alarming him once more. "Evil abominations? Are you sure you didn't just. Mishear the whole deal? Knowing gypsies, the person could have meant something else... Yeah, I get you. Just don't cause anymore chaos in Soul Societ and maybe we can work this out. Somehow. Now. The hell have you got planned next?" he was finally showing approval of Byron, though he was still sounding grumpy as usual. Face rebellously laid on the palm of his right arm, supporting it in the air. The Stockholm Syndrome perhaps kicking him. He had a natural dislike towards people like this, much due to his relationship with a certain serpent, but he also never felt like truly going against them. It was a most amusing contradiction.
Back to top Go down
Byron

Byron

PostSubject: Re: IHOP over to your TOP   IHOP over to your TOP EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Byron facepalmed. Is this white haired guy stupid or what? Not only he gets definite and obvious words wrong, but he also confuses words for an animal's feacal matter. Good grief, one thing for sure is that they didn't pick their Captains on intelligence, brawns over brains was the whole positive trait reflected in a Captain's promotion. By Captains, he'd presume that because by movies, special people wear special clothing, and he didn't see a lot of those white coats as much as black robes. Eyes twitching and he almost resorted to facepalming himself, BUT he almost forgot he was wearing sunglasses, and that's one thing he will never risk removing. Having not caught wind of Tetsuya's sarcasm or the further cordoning of an entire block outside by the police due to the recent chaos going on.

"Pffft, what are yoos? Knowledge illiterate? This ain't bullshit, you're confusin' informative communicative exchange of the oral sort for a male animal of the Bovidae family's fecal matter, silly. These are words I'm elaboratin' upon by speaking. Get that right, you're tempting me ta slap yoos outright by bonzer jolly." Byron shook his head and chuckled, delving further in this light conversation with his pleasant/conniving/evil/friendly/good facade and added green mind given having taken bullshit literally, so even after all these years, Byron has much to learn about American-style slangs, that, or he just forgot about them throughout his long existence, anyways, there was a brief pause as he recollected himself and compose himself, "She mentioned that the tape was from some other parallel universe where evil is good and good is evil, kinda the opposite of one another ta our universe and even with our opposite selves there. Some mumbo jumbo basically, and she said the tape wasn't for sale. Naturally I'd assume it was because it was a business ploy ta draw me interest, so I swiped it and left a few Ay Oh You's (IOU) on her table and left with the tape itself. Anyways, enough with those tiny unimportant details, I have absolutely nah clue what the fuck ta do next, as most of me plans occur to me naturally as I'm doin' some stuff like huntin' and skinning. Unless yoos have some sort of plan not involving me going back to your alien dimension, Martian."

He took this pause to stuff his mouth with the pancake, in a process of opening his jaws, inserting pancakes where his mouth is, chewing on them before promptly swallowing it after having broken them down enough to warrant it NOT to choke the living life out of him. Taking the food down his throat as he finished his pancake in a single gulp, wiping the syrupy smears staining his hands on a passing waitress's buttocks, exchanging a grope as well which was met with a satisfying squeak from the young female, and a slap to Byron's cheeks that left a reddened hand print on his right. After a moment of smirking like a champion or a player, he took a glance at the TV at that corner opposite of himself, some news broadcast about crimes being on the rise all over Karakura town and all those hogwash. Some stuff he didn't bother listen to, Byron never had time for human politics anyways. Especially Karakura town politics. Returning his gaze back to the white haired one.
Back to top Go down
Agent 43

Agent 43

PostSubject: Re: IHOP over to your TOP   IHOP over to your TOP EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:51 pm

The rather large man opened the doors too the IHOP, and entered himself into the room. He carried a rather large ice body over his shoulder, and he looked confused. His body, was in its shikai state, so that he could keep the girl preserved. When he entered, it was known that the room would naturally drop in temperature, due too his unique physical being. He was distressed, in his face, as his eyes scanned the room. He managed however, to peer out his eye, and in the corner of it, he had, began to notice that there where two souls in the area. Well one of these souls seemed to be in a physical body, same for the other being. Odd little creature really, reminded him of that damned clown for some unknown reason. As Naziko stared at the men we walked over, and he did stand next too their table and he did speak to them at this time. "Excuse me, can any of you help me?" He stated ever so clearly.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Miyagi

Mr.Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: IHOP over to your TOP   IHOP over to your TOP EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:59 am

As the beautiful day had been corrupted by the weird captor of the handsome Lieutenant and the ugly ass Captain . Only thing that could make this day worse was the Lieutenant getting butt raped and that was the last thing the gorgeous Lieutenant wanted and would not allow to happen. No one wanted that to happen to them, hell no one would wish that on their worst enemy. The Lieutenant had began to ponder on where the Captain and the weirdo were going. But sadly he didn't care. The Lieutenant would soon catch up to them but for the time being he was going to look around and see what was going on around the nice town of karakura. As the Lieutenant walked around with his dual blades on his hips. His short daisho on his left and his long daisho on his right, this seemed to be the day of many problems and only 1 thing bothered the Silver Haired Killer. "What was that spiritual pressure that i was feeling awhile back? It felt like a captain and more power." As the Lieutenant pondered this thought in his head he jumped over a gigantic wall blocking his path.

As he landed he found himself falling in something wet and it was not water. It was rather green, slimy, and icky. Something the Lieutenant wasn't to fond of. As the Silver Haired Killer began to walk from the puddle kids began to laugh and the Lieutenant took 1 look at the kids and said "What the hell is so funny?" The oldest of the kids walked up to the Lieutenant and said. "Mr you just fell in nuclear waste. But don't worry its not toxic. Billy over there drunk some of it awhile back and hes perfectly fine."The Lieutenant let out a sigh of relief as he started shacking his legs back and forth. As the nuclear waste began to fly from the legs of the Silver Haired Killer he began to shunpo appearing past all the kids. As they looked on in amazement all you could hear is "WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"Now having moved on the man kept on walking in his shinigami uniform looking as handsome as ever.

About 10 minutes after his walk began the Lieutenant found himself in a park. He seen an area that looked as if an explosion had happened and all the Lieutenant could think about in his head was "I don't wanna know." As the Silver Haired Killer looked at the explosion site a rather stunning woman tapped him on his shoulder and he turned around. As the Lieutenant turned around he seen beautiful blonde hair with silver blue bright eyes and a tan skin tone. The woman smiled and said "Hello. Im Namina Tegochi and who are you?" As the Lieutenant began to blush and his cheeks began to get red he said his name on a very low tone. "Sai, my name is Sai Saici Miyagi. And how old are you beautiful?" Namina smiled and blushed and said "Im 24. And you look like your about the same age." Sai smiled and thought how funny this was. To humans he was 24 but to shinigami he was 218. Sai smiled and said "Yes. I am 24. But sorry im rather busy beautiful. I must go." Sai leaned forward and kissed the beautiful female on the cheek. As his lips met her cheeks Sai took 1 flash step and appeared about 10 feet out of the park on a different end. He looked up and saw a big blue place and the title of the place read "IHOP."

Sai felt a strong spiritual pressure inside and it was really bothering him. Sai just had to go check this out before it ate him up. As Sai took 1 step through the doors he seen a whole bunch of people eating some things and from the name of the store Sai assumed they were pancakes. Sai's face shot to the left and he noticed Captain and the weirdo. But this time it was a new man with a beautiful woman who looked very beat up. Sai quickly walked over to the sitting Captain and weirdo and the man standing with the hurt beautiful woman. Sai let out some words and they went like this. "Eyy. Im back. Now mind giving me the girl? I can fix her up." As Sai thought about this he realized how much he missed his home of the Soul Society and the fact that if he healed this girl he might get laid afterwards.

As Sai waited for an answer he looked around IHOP and saw everyone happy and eating good. This was something that made Sai rather happy and made him want to eat here to. After he healed the girl he would probably grab one of these pancakes and eat. The only problem that Sai had was the lack of saki around here. Sai was always down for drinking some saki and was highly offended at the fact that there wasn't any to go around. Sai thought in his head how much he would blow this world up for not having any saki and having so many hot women. He had an idea. He wondered if he could be assigned to watch over Karakura so he could keep an eye on its women without being in trouble. Not only would this benefit him but i would benefit the females of the town. It would give them something to do all day long when their husbands are at work.

OOC: Short post. No inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Tetsuya Shirogane
Captain
Tetsuya Shirogane

PostSubject: Re: IHOP over to your TOP   IHOP over to your TOP EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Tetsuya really couldn't keep up with Byron. His New Zealandian accent was too strong for the young Captain decipher, at least when his mind was wandering elsewhere. Sure, he got that the weird guy was insulting him for using the word 'bullshit' in a weird place. And bunch of stuff about the tape being from some alternate dimension of reversed evil or whatever. The Captain would much rather finish drinking his cafe and eating the last of his pancakes. "Thank you for the meal", he grumbled in the traditional Japanese way, having slapped his hands together. He then grabbed his sword and stuff before taking a stand and planning on getting the heck out of there. Noticing his haori was gone. Then again, he should give the mysterious captor his regards. "Have fun doing whatever you feel like doing. We can discuss the details of your little group later. I'm cool with most things, as long as you don't blow stuff up at my alien dimension anymore. See ya", he spoke in a hurry before he left the place. Way before Sai and. That weird ice person got there. He heard the sounds of chaos outside. People running in panic, stuff blowing up *again* and armored riot squads coming over to sort things out.

Upon leaving the store and having walked across the streets, ignoring the riot police forces. He noticed something in a large piece of rubble. It was his haori, all safe and sound. Sighing with a bit of relief, the Captain swung it over his right shoulder and made a hasty disappearance. Now it was about high time to figure out how to get back to Soul Society safe and sound. And do some explaining about the random sitution with Byron. The other Captains would most likely be pissed. Just his luck. Always getting thrown into random shit he wanted nothing to do with. Grumbling more nonsense and swears as usual, he vanished from the scene, off to other avenues. Ignoring the brave Japanese guy who jumped on one of the riot police, stealing a shield and an RPG in the meanwhile. All while licking on a nice purple lolly. Chaos was breaking out on the streets of Karakura once more. All because of one single huge monorail crash, and a misplaced haori. While Byron had a tendency of causing chaos everywhere he went, Tetsuya attracted the gods of bad fortune towards him. A dreadful combination.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Byron

Byron

PostSubject: Re: IHOP over to your TOP   IHOP over to your TOP EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:37 pm

(OOC: I has the permission from Herr Naziko to eat him and kill him, actually in that reverse order, kill him by eating him.)

So there were some people that popped up, and GODDAMNIT, the temperature dropped in the room that prompted Byron to heat himself up due to the simple fact he coated his skin in his sanguine orange secretion. So he saw this one guy who popped up and wanted to ask for help, Byron, being the one to indulge, decided to help himself help that guy so to help, helpfully. So standing up from his seat and sliding off with both feet unto the ground, happening upon Naziko, pulling the girl off of the recent guest's shoulder, Byron placed it on the table (the girl being 'it'). Leaving it for the other entry that came into the room as well for him to take the girl.

So, placing his hand on Naziko's shoulder, Byron gave a re-assuring smile, having kept note that the white haired metrosexual found his way out of the room and just now does the foreign New Zealander notices that there is a culmination of armed and armored law enforcement agents, with armored vehicles gathering around apparently. Oh this country, how they really put great and unadulterated emphasis on upholding the law, by bringing in FUCKING TANKS into a town. Baffling Byron which had made him more prone to think of a plan to escape earlier, seeing a couple of roofs and noted that there wasn't a lot of attention on there. Or more precisely, a lack of it.

Anyways, after changing his glance back unto the farrot-faced Zanpakuto spirit, Byron furthered his hand-on-left-shoulder-hold on the freezing male (if it weren't for Byron's heated secretion coating his skin all over ranging around 80 celsius, he would've really been frozen for his hand, henceforth why Byron appears rather wet and glossy in this instance), he furthers this into a hug for the Zanpakuto spirit, a manly hug of camaraderie and new found friendship.

"There there, old chap, there ain't nothin' ta worry 'bout." He whispered, "Because she won't die, the lassie will live... BUT YOU WILL DIE SUCKER! HOHOHO... wait, wrong laugh. I meant MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!"

So, Byron's normal-looking (if slightly sharper than average teeth can be considered normal) extends into very sharp fangs, all those sets turned predatory. His jaws dropped to reveal the sharp rows of teeth perfectly aligned, as the man sinks his teeth unto the ice Zanpakuto's throat, sinking deeper and deeper as his jaws collapse the jugular, if anything, completely immobilizing the icy Zanpakuto and sucking out every essence of the man's life out of his form and unto Byron's being, his eternal hunger being quenched for the time being as blood was smeared all over the man's mouth. A heavy warm breath caressed the bloodied gushing hole that once remained of the iceman's throat, as it gave a sense of warmth to the eternally cold figure, the jaws of the New Zealander jerking to the side as he had torn it, giving twitches to the Zanpakuto, who had lost all control of mobility.

Before further indulging into his feast, Byron once more sinks his fangs into the throat, tasting further his feast as he would suck the blood out and with it the essence to give it a coppery taste to the rather suspiciously chicken flavored Zanpakuto spirit, taking all life away as he had his warming fill of energetic satiation of his hunger. The thing cursing all Bounts, be they different or similar.

It was for but a few moments that Byron had his fill, much to the shock of the people who decided to remain around the restaurant, watching the New Zealander's edge of mouth and cheeks suddenly get covered in blood freaked out the restaurant goers, as they suddenly started strolling out only to be met by the police and sudden chaos happening around town.

The Zanpakuto spirit himself now had no more essence to maintain his form, therefore had disintegrated into nothing but dust that fell unto the floor. Byron was able to stomach this potency without having to advance in aging, but DID get a terrible side effect out of devouring Naziko as he clenched his head suddenly, gritting his teeth.

"ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!" Byron roared in his pain, gritting his teeth, the rise of stinging freeze subsiding for now, "By the barmy angst, brain freeze!"

Yup, and this is why you don't eat ice cream too quickly, they give you brain freeze. But after being done with the hors 'd ouvres, basically the Zanpakuto spirit (now deceased, may his soul not rest in peace, not bless him), Byron took off his Akubra hat to reveal a mullet in place. As he had his had clenched from the brim by his right, he placed it unto Sai's head and gave him a smirk. He was happy with having surprised this new prey, and his desire for the hunt has been satisfied... for now upon feasting on the Zanpakuto spirit. Picking up what was left in the dust -- a sword. What used to be a Zanpakuto spirit's medium now free for Byron to exploit, plus he had a thing for swords. Sheathing the sword in between his clothed waist and the belt present.

"Take care o' the Sheila and take her back to your home, will ya boy? Goodie, she isn't my fill for now anyways. I already ate some lunch on the pozzy as you saw now, so I have no interest in eating the lass, too injured, too fragile. Disgusting." He says.

And so, the sunglassed man departed. Having made sure to wipe his mouth with a perfectly clean tissue from one of the counters he found on his way out of the open door and had made past the threshold marking outside and inside, now being out. Having founded an entire street quarantined, but nonetheless he had other means to get past the police barriers all across the streets. Springing his knees down then up suddenly, he'd leap across rooftops of the buildings around the IHOP and left most easily. Having past several police barriers and made his way away from those silly obstacles safely and unscathed, feeling rather invigorated thanks to his newfound source of power, but didn't really notice that brave man who had hijacked the RPG and those other things. NO OBSTACLES SHALL KEEP THE HUNTER OBSTRUCTED!

[EXIT]

Meanwhile. . . Elsewhere...

As the peace settled in Karakura town... the first sign of peril emerged in the form of dozens of red glowing eyed beasts spawned forth by a monstrous apparition which is summed by D, and next up by IS, and afterwards NY. As a result, this is further an evidence that in that elsewhere far from IHOP, monsters of infamy will begin their reign of horror as the skies darken over Karakura town by clouds of blotted black, and an artificial night has been created. A sign of misfortune.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Miyagi

Mr.Miyagi

PostSubject: Re: IHOP over to your TOP   IHOP over to your TOP EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:25 pm

Jar jar jar.

OOC: I have 0 inspiration

Sai looks at the man eat the body of the fellow who was holding the girl. Sai quickly picked up the girl and lfited his left sword into the air. Now screaming the senkaimon gates open and he begans to walk into it with the girl on his shoulders.

exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IHOP over to your TOP   IHOP over to your TOP Empty

Back to top Go down

IHOP over to your TOP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: World Of The Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: