Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Rekkan vs Tadashii Narutobutton Rekkan vs Tadashii Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Rekkan vs Tadashii 72520171
Co-Admins
Rekkan vs Tadashii Capturemra Rekkan vs Tadashii 42935006 Rekkan vs Tadashii Capturexo Rekkan vs Tadashii Captdurexo
Moderators
Rekkan vs Tadashii 52464119 Rekkan vs Tadashii Captureio Rekkan vs Tadashii Capturetq Rekkan vs Tadashii Capturexoh Rekkan vs Tadashii 14238274 Rekkan vs Tadashii Captureio
GFX Moderators
Rekkan vs Tadashii Capturexow

Rekkan vs Tadashii

Go down 
+9
Asuka
Maria Fate
Yuki Shihin
Aquinas Alexandros
Tadashii Adachi
Jushiro Izanagi
Father Anderson
Byakko Kuzuryu
Rekkan
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rekkan

Rekkan

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Well, I will keep this simple and entertaining for the lot.

Tadashii has performed a diagonal attack with which he pretended to severe my body from the left shoulder to the right side of my hips. Alright, I get it. He says that I am not able to spot his movement because I'm really focused in Maria Fate. Hmmm, okay. But let's see...

He, the Captain Commander, performed a flash step from his position to that in which he stands behind me. He states that he performs the attack in the middle of the shunpo, yet his Zanpakuto only attempts to hack at my shoulder when he is standing behind me, meaning when he stopped moving. So, he says he swings at the time he is flash stepping, yet the sword has not even come to touch me before he is standing behind me?

A note about something rather important: Byakuya was a master at flash stepping, yet Zaraki was able to keep up with him. Tadashii is no master at shunpo, at least there is no information about that. Also, Rekkan is versed in Close Combat and Tadashii performed a close combat physical attack. Tadashii is no Byakuya, gentlemen, and I may be no Zaraki, but I know when an attack nears me and I can be pretty quick about it, also considering my defining characteristic is having more speed and reflexes than yer average shinigami Captain.

Now, my move is simple. I dodge his attack by arching my backs forward and stepping to the left. His attack is from upper left to bottom right. Let's try imagining this. If I simply ducked, then his attack would hit my head, torning my body apart from top of head to right shoulder. But I also moved left, and considering his attack is to the right and diagonally, then it does not hit me. Big surprise there. Wait, it wounds my hair. Yes, his Zanpakuto slices bits of my hair.

Alright. Moving on. A Captain Commander has a humungous size of spiritual pressure, has he not? So, if we think about it, I think a Captain is able to realize the situation he is in when something as considerable as that pops up behind him. Fixation over someone tops the presence of a Captain Commander's Reiatsu behind you? I think not.

Tadashii cannot connect his hit because there is no way he can do it. My post is rational, I can do that, just as y'all can do whatever you do.
Back to top Go down
Byakko Kuzuryu
Unseated Shinigami

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:46 pm

Well... Shunpo is a step, true; though it's just a movement ability. When used, the user just moves really fast, the "blink of an eye" ideology is just subjective to the user. For instance, when Byakuya used shunpo against ichigo, Rukia couldn't keep up, yet Ichigo managed to block the swing and you can even notice Byakuya moving his Katana while performing the maneovre. Having seen this, moves can be performed while in mid shunpo, as shunpo isn't a form of teleportation.

So

Tada > Rekkan imo, in that post.

What is more; a C.C is generally better in every aspect to even a seasoned Captain. Take Yammato, when he shunpos, arriving earilier than the pink Haori Captain, even though his shunpo was claimed to be the longest.. so yeah. That's what I think, from seeing bleach.
Back to top Go down
Father Anderson
Cero Espada
Father Anderson

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:28 am

Quote :
He, the Captain Commander, performed a flash step from his position to that in which he stands behind me. He states that he performs the attack in the middle of the shunpo, yet his Zanpakuto only attempts to hack at my shoulder when he is standing behind me, meaning when he stopped moving. So, he says he swings at the time he is flash stepping, yet the sword has not even come to touch me before he is standing behind me?

If this is true...then the dodge is really valid...
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:39 am

Quote :
you can even notice Byakuya moving his Katana

I don't know if you understood what you said, but you just stated arms can't move at flash step speed. With that said, Tadashii's movement of the legs is fast, but his swing is not, and I can dodge it.

It doesn't matter if his flash step is faster than others, it matters if his attack is so fast I can't dodge it.

Quote :
even though his shunpo was claimed to be the longest

You're just stating a Captain Commander can use a single shunpo to get to a location while another shinigami needs two or more. That's not really the case here.

Tadashii drew his sword during shunpo and claims he attacks me as well during that same time. However, I am not in between point A and B of his flash step. I'm a little past point B, in a distance his sword can cleave me. Now, how can he hit me during shunpo if he has already reached point B?

If you recall, Byakuya's first appearance was marked with him going from point A to point B while Ichigo, still with Rukia's shinigami powers, was standing between those positions. Byakuya used his speed of the legs to ofuscate his attack on Ichigo, which "pwnt" him. That is not the case here. Tadashii flash steps behind me and THEN he slashes at me, due to the simple fact that flash step ENDS when you reach the limit range or the desired location. I can pretty well dodge it.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 7:50 pm

*Izanagi walks in*

*All rise. The honorable Jushiro has entered the OCC room*

*Izanagi takes a seat after winking at the sexy lady in the front row*

Welcome you bastards, welcome. I am most disgusted by the fact that I have to oversee this nonsense. For the record, I don't like either of the Rpers involved in this. These bastards are making me do work. Now lets move on and try to resolve this little misunderstanding.

Quote :
A note about something rather important: Byakuya was a master at flash stepping, yet Zaraki was able to keep up with him. Tadashii is no master at shunpo, at least there is no information about that. Also, Rekkan is versed in Close Combat and Tadashii performed a close combat physical attack. Tadashii is no Byakuya, gentlemen, and I may be no Zaraki, but I know when an attack nears me and I can be pretty quick about it, also considering my defining characteristic is having more speed and reflexes than yer average shinigami Captain.

Rekkan, I read this quote and then had a thought, this is actually irrelevant and redundant. Using a canon character such as Byakuya is pointless. Please be sensible about these canon comparisons. Regardless, we are dealing with a Sotaicho vs a "newer" Captain. But thats not the issue here, so lets not stray away from the point. Tadashii is a dick face, and should be put down, but never mind that, lets try to look pass that. I read the relevant posts made by the two offenders. And after reading it, I was confused, then I tried to make sense out of all of this.

Quote :
It was rather a musing, He was mildly hoping she'd slap him. But it'd escalate quickly, do to Maria's inaction. Despicable, not only the actions of the soon to be thwarted rapist, or of the woman who refuses to defend herself.

Moving faster than anyone in the room would be able to see, his sword would be drawn, mid-shunpo, and cleaving. Unlike the sword of the new captain, his would aim to hit flesh, and due to the lustful concentration of the new captain it most likely would, and if it did, it would be slicing deep into flesh and bone even as Maria's clothing fell to the floor. The actions of the Sotaicho would spray the girl with blood, though that's probably less traumatic then what was about to happen.

That is Tadashiit's nonsense post. Notice he stated drawing his sword and cleaving mid shyunpo. Now we gotta ask ourselves, did his arms moved at the speed of Shyunpo? Not really, no. This is something being brought up during this little misunderstanding, the speed at which things were being done. Judging by what Tadashii posted, he didn't give any signal to say he was attacking. The shit just happened. He merely move from his previous position to strike Rekkan down. That much should be clear. Keep in mind, Tadashii showed no hostility before hand, not even any hints of him wanting to strike Rekkan down. We've see scenes where someone perform a flash step, and then reappear. The next thing you know, their opponent's blood has been spilled via some nasty wound inflicted on them.

Quote :
The woman's naked body was a vision to the obsessed shinigami, but the presence that stood before him was more important than anything. The sotaicho's sealed Zanpakuto was flying through the air in a downward motion, its cutting edge ripping through the atmosphere in a perfect cut. It was getting dangerously close to the flesh of the death god, most likely going to torn him apart not too soon nor too late.He stood motionless for that moment that decides everything, remembering his afterlife ever since the moment he met that soul reaper in the Living World. The spiritual pressure that man emanated was not as grand as the Captain Commander's, but it was more valorful and courageous.

Based on what Rekkan posted, he saw the blade as Tadashii attacked, despite being in the middle of an attempted rape. What is the likelihood of this actually happening? A very slim chance. Then we move on to Rekkan saying he stood motionless for the moment that decides everything. Even going as far as remembering his past life, and his Zan screaming to him like a bitch.

Now I'm not sure if Rekkan standing motionless for whatever moment was a memory. Or one of those instances where time froze and someone remembers some epic stuff. That much wasn't stated and considering the sequence of events. By admission, Rekkan more or less stood motionless as Tadashii's blade cleave and did whatever it did. None of this was specified by Rekkan. My problem with this whole thing, is that fact that Rekkan wants to escape unscathed. I see that as an unlikely scenario. If you aint dead, then surely blood should be spilled and what not. Maybe not even totally rendering you useless. But I say you should at least have a large cut across your back, which should put you in a bad situation. If I have missed something, please point it out to me. Its rather late now and I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:11 pm

The "moment that decides everything" is that prior to Rekkan's movement, when Tadashii's blade was in motion towards Rekkan's shoulder. At that time, the Zanpakuto wished to be released, yet Rekkan didn't allow it, prefering to fight on his own.

Quote :
His backs arched forward, feet pushing the body to the left. Tadashii's blade would cut, but not the flesh and much less the bone.

I implied the timing if you continued the quote. The memory comes just before Rekkan's attempt to dodge, which he barely succeeds as the Sotaicho's Zanpakuto slices some of his hair.

Quote :
We've see scenes where someone perform a flash step, and then reappear. The next thing you know, their opponent's blood has been spilled via some nasty wound inflicted on them.

Yet, in Bleach, you see characters getting brutally "murdered" and still stand on their feet. If you want to keep this more "real", then you have to tone some things down, like performing a flash step and killing someone instantly. That just happened when there was a big gap in power, which is not the case. Yes, he might be more powerful, but that doesn't make him God.

The abnormal change in one's environment is enough to have them focus on something other than what they were previously focused on. He gave no hint of hostility, yet he appears behind Rekkan with aggression and intent to kill, along with his characteristic amount of spiritual pressure.

Quote :
But I say you should at least have a large cut across your back, which should put you in a bad situation.

I go down and move left as well. How can he hit my back? He is most likely striking me with the middle of the cutting edge, because he stated his attack started from left shoulder to right hip, stopping at the bone. I did not move forward to dodge. As he attacked diagonally from top left to bottom right, I dodged diagonally from top right to bottom left.

He did a normal attack as far as you've stated, so I think Rekkan can perform a normal evasion, based on whatever skills he has of melee fighting.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Why do I get the feeling you are under the impression that he attacked after performing the Shunpo? As in appear behind you then attack. Well he didn't lol.

Quote :
He gave no hint of hostility, yet he appears behind Rekkan with aggression and intent to kill, along with his characteristic amount of spiritual pressure.

Quote :
Moving faster than anyone in the room would be able to see, his sword would be drawn, mid-shunpo, and cleaving.

That tells you that the attack was launched during mid shunpo. The rest of the post simply tells what happened during that little move. As in his blade cutting where ever its meant to cut. Thats assuming that his blade did hit its target.

Back to top Go down
Tadashii Adachi

Tadashii Adachi

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 10:01 pm

I have a rule about fights in which I am involved. I make one post with my logic, then stay out of it. I am going to break this rule, and make a second post, just for you Rekkan. You should feel special. I will do my best to address each of your concerns in turn, and with clear and succinct logic, bearing examples if possible.

On the matter of Shunpo

You seem to be under the illusion that a technique is restricted by his name. Which is a silly thing. That's like saying that because a man is named "The best gunman in the world" Upon his birth, he is the best gunman in the world. Several times over the series, in both manga chapters and anime, people have moved other parts of their body besides their legs while using Shunpo. I will now list a few examples.

At 3:00, You see Byakuya standing with his blade held horizontally infront of him. He then shunpos towards Zommari, and he cuts at the septima, before even reappearing. Also, his body is in a completely different position, his blade now down, body slightly forward, left hand a bit behind him. This is proof of movement of things other than feet during Shunpo.

At the end of this video, you can see Yoruichi Shunpo'ing quite alot, her body position changing everytime. More proof that things other than your feet can move at shunpo speed. And here is the manga page.

As well as that page, there are the pages after this one. All the blurring seems to indicate shunpo to me, however that may just be high speed movement.

In the second part of that fight, starting at 0:15, you can see Soi Fon shunpo'ing to Yoruichi, attacking fast enough to leave her marks upon her without even being seen, and then Shunpo'ing back to her original distance from Yoruichi, all fast enough to not even break step.

At 0:55 we see Byakuya with his sword not even drawn, standing with his hand on it, then he's in mid air with his sword drawn over head and in a completely different bodily position, Again, proving that moving your arms at shunpo speed is quite possible.

This is the page starting Byakuya's shunpo sequence where he cuts Ichigo's sword in half in the middle of a shunpo, and then reappears with his sword sheathed and Ichigo's fragment in his hand. This obviously requires ALOT of movement other than just his feet, doesn't it? He then also attacks Ichigo without ever being seen drawing his sword, showing quite alot of movement other than feet in his Shunpo.

Now that I have proven that moving other parts of your bodies, by displaying both anime and manga which demonstrate it (Both items who's existence you denied), I will go on to make another small point. The Sotaicho, or Captain Commander, is stated to be the strongest shinigami alive. He is also quite obviously a master at all shinigami skills, due to his long life an experience. An attack during shunpo would be an easy thing to perform. My post quite clearly states I made the attack during the shunpo, not after.

On obsession, and perception.

You state several times during your posts that you are completely focused on Maria, that she is everything you are aware of right now. Here are a few quotes to indicate such.

From your first post :

Quote :
Fuman is dead. I am the new Kenpaichi..." He stated, walking freely throughout the room and ignoring all until he reached that indigo dress wearing female who was no more than a personification of everything good

Quote :
He was so high right now there was no sight of clouds or atmosphere or stars. He was in the edge of the Universe with the only soul he wanted so much. And that much was more than enough to start whatever he wanted to start.

And also from the post in which you claimed to be able to dodge:

Quote :
The woman's naked body was a vision to the obsessed shinigami, but the presence that stood before him was more important than anything.

All of these indicate that you were completely fixated upon Maria. You even stated she was more important than anything. You were naked and about to rape her when I attacked. There is no way for you to have felt me. You claim that you would notice my spiritual pressure, because I never mentioned containing it? I don't have to mention containing it. If I was letting it flow free, everyone in the room would feel it's pressure. It is always assumed that reiatsu is being suppressed. Else, we'd be running around choking everyone who's not strong enough. Captains would walk around killing weak shinigami without even knowing. So that argument is a bit invalid. And as I stated in the shunpo section before, this all happened during a Shunpo. A split second. You sensing my reiatsu wouldn't be enough to save you.

On your 'dodge'

So, assuming you could even have time to sense me to begin moving. First thing you did was bend forward. By the time you started moving left, my blade would have already cleaved into you. And even if you had moved to the left, I would have hacked into your back starting at your spine. You didn't lower your hips, you just bent you back forward. It'd still hit with this. You seem to think that by bending your back, you are suddenly crouching on the ground.

So basically, assuming your dodge worked, my hit is still just as good. Instead of hitting in your shoulder, I hit in your spine, cutting it in half, and going on to cut through your hip, which would still disable you rather effectively.

But the dodge still couldn't have been done fast enough.

Also...

Part of your dodge is

Quote :
He stood motionless for that moment that decides everything, remembering his afterlife ever since the moment he met that soul reaper in the Living World.

That shit in the movies about your life flashing before your eyes in an instant is bullshit. If you remember that much, it takes a second. So you signed your own death warrant with that.

In conclusion

I didn't even kill you. I said you might die, but that you might live, albeit you'd be incapacitated.

Hopefully, I will not be inclined to make another post in this debate.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 5:00 am

Quote :
Why do I get the feeling you are under the impression that he attacked after performing the Shunpo? As in appear behind you then attack. Well he didn't lol.

Follow my logic here. You say he didn't state his arms moved at shunpo speed during the flash step. And he didn't. From what I understand, he drew his sword during shunpo and launched the attack during as well, all in normal speed and still in the moment he performed the shunpo. Isn't something wrong here, Izanagi? Yes, Byakuya could draw a sword , slash someone and sheathe it during shunpo, but maybe that was because he was moving his arms at that same speed. And considering Tadashii just stated he'd draw his katana and cleave mid-shunpo, never saying it was at shunpo speed, one can assume correctly that, when he reached Point B, there was still a certain way to go for his sword to hit me that possibilitated my attack. o.o

Oh, again, Byakuya did all that shit when a target was between his destination and origin when using shunpo... I'm not o.o

Quote :
If you recall, Byakuya's first appearance was marked with him going from point A to point B while Ichigo, still with Rukia's shinigami powers, was standing between those positions.

The videos follow the same pattern. Byakuya goes from point A to point B while a target is standing between locations. You may be able to hit someone at shunpo speed during shunpo, but that means you must state that exactly.
But like Izanagi said, you didn't state as much, so you did a normal draw and slash most likely.

Also, if he didn't perform the movements at flash step speed, then we should focus on how he drew his blade during a flash of a second, rose it above his body and then performed the attack. If, as Izanagi states, Tadashii did all of that during shunpo but at normal speed, then it makes little to no sense. By the time he reached his location, his sword could be drawn, but maybe not entirely ready to slash at me or just in the start of the attack. But this is just a silly argument.

Quote :
His backs arched forward, feet pushing the body to the left.

You don't seem to understand literal english.

Quote :
It is always assumed that reiatsu is being suppressed. Else, we'd be running around choking everyone who's not strong enough. Captains would walk around killing weak shinigami without even knowing.

Lol what? Your assumptions are wrong. You're talking about assumptions when you know vagueness can own your ass in this forum. That's what is happening now. You did not state you were suppressing your Reiatsu... The right assumption is that you couldn't care less. A suppression is not involuntary, you need to carry out that action. Letting spiritual pressure flow freely is quite natural. Don't you think Ichigo would suppress his Reiatsu in the Soul Society Arc if he knew how to? Meaning that one needs to know how to do that... Meaning you need to mention that in your post, or your Reiatsu is there.
Your argument is invalid. Suppression of spiritual pressure is a voluntary act, thus it must be written.

Quote :
That shit in the movies about your life flashing before your eyes in an instant is bullshit. If you remember that much, it takes a second. So you signed your own death warrant with that.

Wait... So you're trying to use the argument of Reality in a Bleach Role-Play?
This is why your argument is bullshit. xD You cling to your Bleach awesomeness then contradict it with reality.

Information: Guess what? This isn't real life, this is just like the movies. In real life, I don't think you can flash step, go Bankai on someone or be a bitch because you don't know how to read a role-play post... Well, the latter you can. If you're going to nerf MY post to reality level, nerf the entire forum.

Moreover, Ichigo vs Zaraki.

Ichigo was literally owned, yet his Zanpakuto popped up from nowhere as time simply stopped or was reeeeaaaaallyyyyyyy slow to pass. Zangetsu was even able to have a conversation with Ichigo during that split second while Zaraki was still in the same spot. Lol.

And, just to clear things out, you never stated your arms moved at shunpo speed, your actions were performed during shunpo. Big difference there.

You based your post on assumptions? Because you should know by now that details are vital. I took advantage of the vagueness in your post. Big deal. Now you're bitching about having Reiatsu suppressed when you didn't mention it, moving arms at shunpo speed when you just said they were moved during it, and just wanting a quick hit to get things over with.

Why don't you accept I can pretty well dodge the move and play a bit with me?
Back to top Go down
Aquinas Alexandros

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:07 am

Quote :
You don't seem to understand literal english.

That statement would have held much more weight, had you not included the word "possibilitated," which is not a real word in the English language.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:09 am

Back to top Go down
Aquinas Alexandros

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:13 am

That doesn't make it a real word. That's hardly a dictionary. Even if you search dictionary.com, which is far more ideal in terms of accuracy, and a website I'd actually be inclined to believe, you will find neither hide nor hair of the word.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 am

That's true. Then again, I was trying to fool you. >_>
Back to top Go down
Yuki Shihin

Yuki Shihin

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:31 am

Alrighty then. Someone high up not involved with this situation make a decision already, Im tired of being stuck in a topic because you boys cant settle your differences. -.-
Back to top Go down
Maria Fate

Maria Fate

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:26 am

Exacta. I agree with Yuki...
Back to top Go down
Asuka
Ascended Human
Asuka

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:55 am

I think Lorenzo Should make a Final call.... don't know where he is though ^^
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 6:00 am

As final statement, Iza thinks Tadashii is doing the entire attack during shunpo, but the thing is that while Tadashii drew and initiated the slash in the middle of his flash step, only when he stopped did the sword dangerously near me to cleave.

If he had slashed me during shunpo, I would need to be in between his shunpo's start and end, just like Ichigo had to be when Byakuya attacked him like so. Also, Tadashii would practically tackle me while slashing. That is if I was an obstacle for him to reach point B o.o

By the way... All the videos in which a character performs flash step towards an opponent... He does a normal attack... Byakuya slashes normally at Senbonzakura, Byakuya slashes normally at that red guy, (having a streak of light means nothing o.o) who I don't see as something of the level of a Captain. Yorouchi shunpos and attacks against... Average Omnitsukido members...

Uh... Right. I can pretty well dodge your attack considering the videos >_>
Back to top Go down
Aquinas Alexandros

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 9:12 am

You know what I think? I think this is a silly load of horseshit. Lawl. This is a whole blob of technicalities, petty little things that could be resolved so easily if either one of you were open to negotiations. You aren't. Both of you are so stuck in your points, so stubborn to have your side declared as right, that neither one of you will come to consensus. You two could very well find a common ground and agree to a negotiation. If you are so intent on dragging this out, for far longer than it should, at least have the courtesy to move your asses out of the topic so that everyone else can get back to what they were doing. Don't plug up an entire topic with you petty disputes. This is not nearly important enough for that. There's no reason you guys can't come to an agreement. Quit being so stubborn over small things.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

Cerberus

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:10 pm

Well, I agree with Aquinas here. If you really can't agree on something which I highly doubt, then I guess I'll side with Tadashit. And if Lorenzo is unavailable, I don't see why Izanagi shouldn't decide the fate of this fight.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachchronicles.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Yuki Shihin

Yuki Shihin

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Aquinas Alexandros wrote:
You know what I think? I think this is a silly load of horseshit. Lawl. This is a whole blob of technicalities, petty little things that could be resolved so easily if either one of you were open to negotiations. You aren't. Both of you are so stuck in your points, so stubborn to have your side declared as right, that neither one of you will come to consensus. You two could very well find a common ground and agree to a negotiation. If you are so intent on dragging this out, for far longer than it should, at least have the courtesy to move your asses out of the topic so that everyone else can get back to what they were doing. Don't plug up an entire topic with you petty disputes. This is not nearly important enough for that. There's no reason you guys can't come to an agreement. Quit being so stubborn over small things.

Exactly! Its annoying, and someone just needs to be the arbiter of the situation and make a final judgment.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Tadashii just wants to one-hit incapacitate me and he posted videos of shunpo followed by attacks to prove something... I know I'm right based on the videos and on the posting o.o I'm not being stubborn, I'm defending my point of view o.o
Back to top Go down
Aquinas Alexandros

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 pm

I understand completely. So long as the staff targets no particular dictum specifically toward the concerns designated, to control the situation, you are more than happy to disregard the opinions of others, however truthful they may be, however correct they are. When it comes to what a person wants, everyone behaves precisely the same way: self-interestedly. To obtain that infinitesimal edge of power, that extra mile of the ability’s reach, a few degrees warmer, a few frostier, to prove a point right, everyone gleefully slithers by on any technicality they can possibly excavate with their grubby little hands. Everyone else can just go to hell, as far as that is concerned. You don't have to hold everyone else up just to prove your point, and neither does Tadashii. Both of you drag something on that could have been over and done with ages ago. Since, apparently, no staff is going to come in and clean this up soon, before we all die of old age and so on, I strongly suggest you two quit being so dead-set on what you think. No matter what you say, this will never be resolved. Even I can tell that. Precisely the same thing happened on Shuei's forum, with you and Kazumi. Someone had to finally just lay down the law before either of you would give it up. I couldn't think of the word before, because I had just woken up, but now I can. You two need to overcome your egos and sense of being right, and come to a compromise. Agree on something, for the topic, not for yourselves.
Back to top Go down
Rekkan

Rekkan

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 8:43 pm

Tadashii wounds my right shoulder with a significant gash since I moved, but not completely fast enough. The gash won't pierce bone, but it will grind against it. Grind, because I am moving out of the blade's way, so it doesn't go deep enough to actually go into bone.

My post continues the same after I get hit in the shoulder, meaning I sustain the momentary pain.

I think that is fair and plays things right.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 12:22 am

Alright the way I see it, here's how it goes. Rekkan, you got hit. No matter how you see it, unless you are the Battosai, YOU cannot dodge something that fast. Tadashi's attack was a surprise, and you were fixated on Maria; who has my condolences for being raped. The reflexes of a shinigami are indeed fast, but those reflexes you did, would mean you have to be on par with god, or hell you are the new AIZEN, which I doubt you are. You cannot "sense" an attack coming, if you are distracted. If you were concentrating on something other than your dick, than yeah i'd vote for you... seeing as you weren't. Guess what, Take being cut in half like a man.
Back to top Go down
Cerberus

Cerberus

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 am

Hwaa, spoken like a true man, Lucian. Aye, ya too distracted to react that quickly, y'know. Cut in half turned into a scratch... Not good 'nuff in my opinion.

Iza poser 2.0 out~
Back to top Go down
http://bleachchronicles.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rekkan vs Tadashii   Rekkan vs Tadashii Empty

Back to top Go down

Rekkan vs Tadashii
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next