Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Stay High and Figure it out EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Stay High and Figure it out EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Stay High and Figure it out EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Stay High and Figure it out EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Stay High and Figure it out EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Stay High and Figure it out EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Stay High and Figure it out EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Stay High and Figure it out EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Stay High and Figure it out EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Stay High and Figure it out Narutobutton Stay High and Figure it out Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Stay High and Figure it out 72520171
Co-Admins
Stay High and Figure it out Capturemra Stay High and Figure it out 42935006 Stay High and Figure it out Capturexo Stay High and Figure it out Captdurexo
Moderators
Stay High and Figure it out 52464119 Stay High and Figure it out Captureio Stay High and Figure it out Capturetq Stay High and Figure it out Capturexoh Stay High and Figure it out 14238274 Stay High and Figure it out Captureio
GFX Moderators
Stay High and Figure it out Capturexow

Stay High and Figure it out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Stay High and Figure it out Empty
PostSubject: Stay High and Figure it out   Stay High and Figure it out EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:46 pm

The cunning Shinigami known as Jushiro to his peers, was once again hard at work. This time his task would require him to do a lot more than think. Reasonable actions will be required to obtain, the very thing that has been so illusive. The Shinigami needed to find a way to travel from one dimension to the other. Jushiro’s research would take him to the Juunibantai complex. There he was behind a desk, typing away at a certain keyboard. One that possessed far more keys than a normal keyboard would. It was light years ahead of what most scientist was used to. The Juunibantai technology was truly one of a kind, which most didn’t compare to. The crimson eyed Captain paused for a moment and placed his hand on his chin. His Zanapakuto sat right beside him, the pair wouldn’t leave each other’s side. It was a troublesome situation, analyzing and running tests on everything. Jushiro needed to find a way to convert his own Reiatsu into something dark. The Hollow race possessed the kind of Reiatsu, something Jushiro hoped to replicate too. However since he didn't have the abilties of a hollow or an hybrid. The man would have to do things the hard way this time round. It is such a bother to be put in charge of such a task. To make matters worst, everyone seemed to have been in a rush too. The Juunibantai Captain was expected to produce something worthy. The man couldn't say he appreciated this at all, but it was a challenge. It was disgusting to think that, if he couldn’t accomplish this. His fellow Shinigami would look down on him, this meant the man had to conjure up something. The Captain’s hand soon extended to a cup of sake that was placed in a cup holder. This whole process might take a while, patience and determination was the key. Either way the Sotaicho would have to repay him for this one day. Maybe the man could give his body up for experimentation. It would be fascinating to see what makes him so powerful. Jushiro could even possibly replicate that power and use it during battle. There are so many possibilities, the Captain had time to research all these things. However the most recent request would require him to remain focus on a certain task. The cup of sake was then lifted towards the Shinigami’s lips and the man took a sip. The taste of sake was enough to get him going. It was like a form of energy for the man. He needed the brain power at this moment, but there was also something else. Inside the room there was a certain fragrance. The smell of a very illegal and alluring substance was at work. They generally say that, a few puffs of the marijuana changes one perception. The simpletons who generally didn’t understand a thing will get smart. The power of the marijuana was never to be underestimated at all. The Captain soon placed the cup of sake back into the cup holder and sighed. His eyes soon drifted onto the splif that was ready to go. The Captain soon picked up the white stick, that had green stuffing inside. The man who now had a fox grin on his face sniffed it, he took a long one. He was already getting high off the scent alone. This should lead to a very interesting scenario indeed. The Shinigami figured that he would have to go to the absolute extremes to accomplish anything. The grip on the Ganja stick was then changed. It was now held between his thumb and index fingers. To be more specific it was held in his left hand. The Shinigami soon brought forward a torch out of nowhere. It was like a mini flame thrower in a thin, what could go wrong? The Captain soon decided to set the Ganja stick ablaze, which turned out to be a disaster. Not only did he set this illegal substance ablaze, he also burned his eyebrows. The torch exploded in his hand in a comical fashion. The Captain soon tilted his head to the side as if facing a camera. His hair stood up straight and only his eyes had any color apart from black. The Shinigami decided to try again, this time finding himself a bigger Ganja stick. His weed stick was now 12 inches long and was set ablaze swiftly. The man took a quick puff and exhaled smoke. The smoke transformed into a dancing pony before his eyes. The Captain was no doubt freaked out, but for some reason he could finally think about what he wanted to do. Jushiro tucked away the blunt between his lips and began typing away. The computer was set to search the archives for something in particular. If Jushiro was ever to create a Garagunta without hollow powers. He would have to somehow find out more about the Hollows. He knew a whole lot about them already. But he didn’t yet know how some aspects of their powers worked. What was it that made these creatures tick? The Captain smiled even wider as the weed began to take effect. The man had finally found what he was looking for. Now all he had to do was take the time to read and understand what he was looking at. There was already a Kido spell that dealt with this dilemma. It was hidden away within the archives, how could he have missed this? If anyone was aware of this, then that could cause a few problems. The Captains past predecessors wasn’t so useless after all. That still didn’t mean he'd take back what was said about them all those other times. On the screen before him are the various ways to go about creating a Garagunta. The easiest way would be through the use of a device. But after analyzing the situation, it wasn’t at all practical. What would happen if that device was destroyed during battle? How would they escape the enemies then? The Captainn rose from his chair and took his blunt with him after a few moments. The man would appear in a very spacious room. One that would be able to contain the rift should he create one that is. The Captain positioned himself in the room and began meditating. His Shinigami soul was the key to this very thing. He had to somehow corrupt his soul. Only by changing his Reiatsu properties could he possibly open this rift. The Shinigami started off by focusing on his desperation and pain. The man was hoping to channel it coherently and then convert it. For a moment he needed to give into the darkness of his soul. He had to create it on his own, this was a dangerous thing indeed. Since should he loose himself and betray his soul. His powers as a Shinigami could desert him until he found his way again. The spell could prove to be a very tricky one, but who knows. The Captain was intelligent enough to understand a few things. There he was lost in his own mind, trying to visualize the Garagunta opening before him. His Reiatsu began flowing out and was slowly transforming too. It was happening at an alarming rate, it was also one of the principles of Kido. Otherwise, how could a Shinigami possibly learn that many Kido spells? The Soul and Reiatsu properties had to change to suit the requirements of the Kido. The Shinigami already knew the name of the spell. The Incantation was also remembered based on what he had read earlier on that monitor in the office. The man began thinking of the spell, his Reiatsu was also being channeled cautiously. He didn’t want to go overboard at all, with this one. Such a thing could end in disaster for him, that didn’t matter now did it? The Captain’s Reiatsu drifted into the darkness, it was part of what he needed. The next part would require him to follow through and create a pathway. This pathway would no doubt lead to being their transport. There was one thing that puzzled the man though. When did the Senkaimon gate become so useless? Couldn't they have found a way to extend the range of the Senkai gate? Everyone was overstepping their boundaries these days. So why not take it one step further? This would mean that the Shinigami would remain exclusive also. The Captain’s focus was on the spell and with his mind focus on the kidou. It was now time for the Captain to make the first attempt. His Reiatsu felt dark and tainted as he began the incantation for the spell. “The guardian of the south pathway is blocked, the guardian of the north rejoice. The guardian of the west screams and the guardian of the east shows the path”. The Shinigami whispered, his Reiatsu had reached breaking point. There was a slight tear in space and as the man opened his eyes something overwhelmed him. The Captain suddenly passed out and was carried off somewhere. The man was now in a dreamlike state which wasn’t such a bad thing. The Marijuana in his mouth rolled away and the ball of fire at the tip died. The Captain could hear something or rather someone calling out to him. It was the voice of a woman, that same annoying voice of a certain someone. “Hey stupid, what do you think your doing? If I didn't intervene I would have lost you to the darkness. How dare you attempt such a thing and not consult with me first?”. The Captain found himself scratching his head as he laid there. He could tell he was at the playground, his eyes drifted to the side before the man sat up. The woman playing the parental guardian was standing a mere seven feet from the Captain. Well a representation of her was standing, whilst holding a belt in her hands.She swung her hands at a moderate pace, one steady enough to conduct a conversation. “Well I wasn't worried at all, especially since I have you to watch over me. Isn't that right Soukyoku? But I guess you know what I was attempting don't you?”. The woman soon spoke up instead of letting Izanagi carrying on, which was rather rare. Soukyoku has had her moments in the past. She was more like a mother figure to him, more or less replacing the one that should be in her place. No wonder Soukyoku can be so temperamental, since the brat Izanagi didn't give her a break. “Izanagi Dono, you should know better than to do such a thing. It is unsafe and dangerous to say the least. I must say on this occasion I wanted to wait a little longer before bringing you here. In any case don't you think you'll be needing my help Izanagi Dono?”. Listening to his guardian speak was like an echo of another annoying voice. The Captain really couldn't be bothered with this nonsense. He could do without any of this constant scolding, even if it was from him own Zanapakuto. The Captain soon stood up and looked at the two and smiled at them. They did have a point though, but they also reassured the Captain of one thing. He knew that his Zanapakuto would be there to maintain the balance. Without that balance, then there was always a chance that the man would fail. If the Shinigami did fail, then he’d be the one having miserable days. Izanagi seemed certain about that, Soukyoku would love to switch shoes. “Ah hell I was hoping you wouldn't do this right now. I'm busy or at least I was busy trying to work on this Kido spell. As you and I know, I have to find a way to open a Garagunta. I already suspected it would be difficult, but I was hoping you'd lend a hand. I'm hoping you don't let me down, besides If I fall to the darkness. We will be no more, not to mention we can no longer have any fun and you Soukyoku would be even more miserable too”. The Shinigami explained with a grin on his face. His Zanapakuto spirit needed to get her priorities straight. The Shinigami was sure that they she would comply with him. The thought of things going peer shaped for them both didn't sound promising. “Oi Izanagi Dono, you better not let me down. Or else I will torment you if you do. At this moment, I will sit back and watch over you, so you better make good on your promise”. Who the hell does she think she is? This woman was speaking as if she is the master in this case, she was really too overprotective. She was beyond help at this point, Jushiro can only blame himself. The Captain soon scratched the back of his head in agreement and sighed. It was now a done deal and all Jushiro had to do was get to work. “As long as you remember your role in all of this. I shall see you soon enough, I might even let you take control during a fight. That's if your a good girl Soukyoku”. The Captain smirked as he started drifting off again. Everything was being reversed, now that he was heading back. The Shinigami soon woke up, his eyes was now staring at the ceiling. The Shinigami then released another sigh, the situation was indeed vexing. But Jushiro knew that things would work out for him and so he rose to his feet. The man was confident in himself now, this made him want to get this over with now. The Captain took his stance, his fist folded. His index and middle fingers soon extended and his hand also rose. His Reiatsu began flowing out into the room once more. The darkness was there in his soul, but it was being held back. It was being kept in tact by other forces at work and so the man made another attempt. The Incantation was said more confidently and more proudly now. “ The guardian of the south pathway is blocked, the guardian of the north rejoice. The guardian of the west screams and the guardian of the east shows the path”. The Shinigami paused for a few moments, his Reiatsu danced on the tip of his fingers. His hand moved up and down and across, zig zagging through the air. “Myoukeiro” The Captain whispered once more, before making another slight motion. His hand drew across the air as if drawing a straight line. Strangely enough his fingers did seem to draw a white line which then turned into a dark one. The Captain soon smiled as he stepped back for a moment and cocked his head to the side. The camera zoomed in closer to his face and the Shinigami blinked comically. The man focused on this dark line that was created and slowly it began to widen a little. The Shinigami soon placed his hand on his chin and straightened his head. Walking from side to side, the Shinigami began inspecting this tiny rift. There was something strange about it, it wasn't quite ready for use yet. The tiny rift soon began closing up which was rather vexing too. It resembled a zip being pulling up or across to seal the open space. That was the reversed effect of what Jushiro wanted to have happen. The Shinigami came to a stop and blinked once more. The man soon looked down at the Ganja stick once more and picked it up. It was once again set ablaze without any hesitation and the man pulled the smoke in. The smoke was then exhaled and the Captain gave a nod and smiled. The Shinigami soon raised his hand once more. His index and middle finger once again extended and Reiatsu was being channeled. The man started off once more by saying the Incantation to the Kido Spell. “The guardian of the south pathway is blocked, the guardian of the north rejoice. The guardian of the west screams and the guardian of the east shows the path”. There was once again another paused, the Captain felt a little high. That however didn’t prevent him from calling out the name of the Kido. “Myoukeiro” the Shinigami said simultaneously with his hand drawing a line through the air. The line once again turned dark and the rift began to open wider this time. The Shinigami’s Reiatsu was also in check. This meant that the Shinigami could keep it stable. There was now a huge gaping hole in the room. One that felt empty and lifeless, the man struggled to keep it opened. That much was evident as the rift started closing after a few moments. The Shinigami was however determined to keep it opened and so he did without fail. His Reiatsu flowed out into the dark abyss and it was now his own little world. The man maintained the spell or rather the Garagunta, wondering what would emerge from behind it. The Shinigami was also curious about what was on the other side too. Tilting his head to the side, the man puffed the blunt once more and stepped inside. It felt strange walking into such a thing; he was now in between dimensions as it stands. The Shinigami soon visualized Karakura town and decided to go there. Using his Reiatsu he would create an exit to the town. And after walking a little, the man finally came upon the exit. The sound of the town, the humans, it was so refreshing. The Shinigami didn’t spend a lot of time on this thing though. He was still standing inside the bounds of the Kido Garagunta, deciding not to emerge. The Captain inside closed this rift and changed direction. Reishi particles formed perfectly in order to keep him from falling endlessly. The Shinigami now had his eyes set on the realm of the Hollows. His hand soon extended, it was like opening another exit before him. It was funny to see just how much he could manipulate this space. Hueco Mundo was at last in his sights, the man was merely 2 feet away from stepping onto the sandy plains. He was quite tempted to do it, but he decided not to at the moment. The Captain took another puff and the smoke was exhaled into this lonely world. Hueco Mundo never seem to change at all, it was depressing to say the least. The Captain felt the need to return home and so he did. The gapping hole that lead to Hueco Mundo closing as he turned around and left. It was like walking through a door at times, after closing one another would open.

Quote :
Name: Myoukeiro- Dark Path "Garagunta"

Number: N/A

Incantation: The guardian of the south pathway is blocked, the guardian of the north rejoice. The guardian of the west screams and the guardian of the east shows the path

Effect: Myoukeiro literally tears open the dimensional fabric separating the worlds, revealing a tunnel of whirling, torrential energy that must be focused and solidified to create a discernible pathway. This is basically known as a Garagunta.
Back to top Go down
+Suo

PostSubject: Re: Stay High and Figure it out   Stay High and Figure it out EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:20 pm

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

PostSubject: Re: Stay High and Figure it out   Stay High and Figure it out EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:08 pm

The high all the time, well occasionally Captain was at it again. His thirst for knowledge and for learning new things. Didn't quite understand the meaning of satisfaction. With that in mind, the man found himself in a special training area. One constructed simply to contain the Captain and his madness. The subject today is Kido, more specifically Hadou based Kido spells. The subject in question was not up for debate, there were no quiz. Just a few drills for the thrills and kills. The man who so often boasted a fox grin on his face. Found himself with the same grin again. His expression hardly ever changed at all. He seemed set in his ways for that. His frame stood in one position, unflinching. His eyes seemingly gazing out into nothingness. The man was lost in thought for a few moments. Anyone would think he was posing for a portrait. But that was not the case here. The Captain suddenly moved, his Haori swaying to the left. Which lets anyone judge the direction of the wind. His head suddenly cocked to the right, as his hand moved. The special upper body limb, grabbed hold of a book. A certain book that contained Kido spells, a guide if you will. This guide will tell him exactly what needs to be done. The Captain shifted his legs a little. And with one graceful motion, he was sitting down. Izanagi was sitting in a lotus position, but his hands didn't meet each other. His left hand was on his chin as he read. While his right hand was holding the book opened. The fox appeared to have been stuck on a particular page. But that wasn't the case at all. He was simply reading through the instructions. His mind making sure to figure out how the Kido spell will work. Izanagi sighed a little. He was running a little low on stash, such as special sake and weed. There is now a definite need for him to top up a little on that. The lips of the Captain began moving, he was reciting a few lines. To be exact he was mumbling the words as a way of remembering them. The name, number and incantation of the Kido. The spell in question, suited Izanagi very well. This just might be the reason, why he chose to learn it. The Book was tucked away in his Haori. Only a few could possibly tell, what laid inside his Haori. It was like a bag, that contained an infinite amount of toys. The Captain closed his eyes, his crimson orbs were shut off from the world. He was now deep in thought and concentration. His hand met each other in a clasp. His Reiatsu rose, yet it was being controlled expertly. The fox that resides within the Seireitei, Spiritual pressure underwent a transformation. The idea was to convert a natural source of Reiryoku into Kido energy. By doing this he'd be able to cast the desired spell. Kido was also such a tricky thing. Those that had no talent for it. Could never hope to understand the complexity of it. Then again, they should know how complex it can be first hand. The Reiatsu of the Captain, started generating an electrical discharge. His eyes opened for the first time in a few minutes. About 14 meters from where he sat down. Located a couple of practice dummies. That were carefully spread out into the area. Thus giving him multiple targets to aim at.

The man picked himself up and locked onto his first target. After pinpointing this target, the Captain started working on a few more things. His right hand rolled up into a fist, before his index and middle fingers extended forth. This meant that his thumb, ring and little fingers were folded. Raw Kido based energy began crackling on his finger tips. More specifically his index and middle fingers. Izanagi had his eyes set on his target. Then they drifted onto his finger tips. The man was now ready to begin working on the Kido. Izanagi started off by reforming his Reiatsu. A few things changed as a result, the whole build up, his Reiatsu signature and all. Now he needed to try doing things the foolish way. He was expecting the worse, yet hoping for the best. The Shinigami's right hand rose towards the skies. That malicious grin was still on his face. "Makaze" Izanagi whispered, Kido energy crackled resulting in a new formation. Above, but not directly above him was a manifestation. This manifestation was something no Captain could ever be proud of. To put it simple, it was a failed attempt at learning the spell. His right arm came down and before the single spear that formed could hit. It broke apart in mid air and scattered in the wind. The Captain wasn't all that amused by it, but one couldn't tell. Since he still had a grin on his face. "Thats strange. But for some reason I expected as much. Working on Kido spells can be such a disaster at times. Well then, if thats the case, then I'd better get a move on. Dontcha agree?". The question asked was a rhetorical one, since no one was there with him. Then again his Zanapakuto could always respond to it. Even his Zanapakuto decided against said action and left him alone. Izanagi decided to make an attempt at doing things properly this time round though. Hand raised towards the heavens, his index and middle fingers extended forth. The Captain shifted his body a little. With that came a moment of silence, before the incantation to the spell was heard. "The clouds form above the wicked, judgment is passed by the damned. The spears of Hades are cast forth. And the wicked shall vanish. Hadou number 70, Makaze". Kido energy danced again on his fingers. But nothing happened. The Captain pulled his right hand towards his face. Tapping it, as if it was some device that didn't work. He was puzzled by all of this. Why didn't anything happen this time round? He said the incantation didn't he? It was only after a few more moments that he realized what went wrong.

The Captain missed a very important word in the incantation. But how could such a thing affect a spell so drastically? This was a phenomenal not to mention amusing situation. Izanagi found himself chuckling for a few moments. This was no doubt more amusing that what happened before. He can only hope he gets it right this time. Either that, or this whole training ordeal was an utter waste of time for him. Izanagi raised his hand towards the skies once more. Kido energy was once again channeled to suit a certain purpose. The incantation for the spell then came into play. "The clouds form above the wicked, judgment is passed by the damned. The spears of Hades are cast forth. And the wicked shall perish". The Captain went silent for a few moments. There was a delay of a few seconds. But what the hell was he waiting for? "Hado 70, Makaze". The Captain spoke in a relaxed tone of voice. His target was insight, not to mention the spell worked for the most part. By "most part" it meant that he got some results from him. A practice dummy suffered the wrath of the Captain's not yet completed kido. spears covering a 5 meters radius rained down. The practice dummy was pierced multiple times. But the target area was too small. Thats not quite what the spell is capable of. Izanagi sighed a little after realizing this. However he did make some progress, so not all was lost for him. This only meant that Izanagi had something to look forward to. The Captain raised his hand for yet another attempt. Kido energy coarse through his veins. Forming the basis of the spell, before another incantation was heard.

"The clouds form above the wicked, judgment is passed by the damn. The spears of are cast forth. And the wicked shall perish." The man chanted with a little more enthusiasm again. The spell formed and was ready to be sent forth again. "Hado 70, Makaze!". Izanagi's hand acted as a guide. That paved the way for the spears of destruction. The practice dummy was torn to shreds this time. Not to mention the target area, went from five meters to eight this time. The Kido spells also came down a lot faster. Not only was this true, but the destruction power of the spell was also noted. The Captain placed his hand on his chin for a few moments. He was liking the progress being made. Perhaps inventing something, to aide with this will help. Maybe something that lets him use any spell he so desired? Such an invention was absurd, quite possible and the same time. But not something he would indulge in at this moment in time. Izanagi's interest in certain experiments lasted for so long. After which time it is pointless for him to carry on. Leaving things unfinished, to be completed at a later date was best sometimes for him. This way he'd have enough time to think things through. He could easily employ the same reasoning here too. Luckily the Captain had decided against it. Izanagi was making progress so why ruin that by stopping? Ready to make another attempt, Izanagi thought more about the spell. Kido can be such a delicate and difficult thing. With that in mind, Izanagi took charge once more. His Reiatsu changing in its build up once more. He was ready to make another attempt. "The clouds form above the wicked, judgment is passed by the damned. The spears of Hades are cast forth. And the wicked shall perish!." The incantation to the Kido was heard once more. After its completion, the man leaped into the air. High enough so that he was looking down on the Practice dummies. Kido energy crackled as he prepared to cast the spell. "Hado 70~Makaze". The ten foot long spears, rained down like a storm this time round. Managing to maximize its range of twelve meters. Acting like guided missiles, seeking it's target. The spears did find their target, five practice dummies. That were located within a 12 meter radius, was torn to shreds. The spears came crashing down, causing dust and debris to rise into the air. The dust created a blanket which covered the area surrounding the dummies.

Landing on the ground, Izanagi waited for the smoke to clear. His crimson eyes appeared to be as cold as ever. His fox grin was chilling. The smoke cleared and yes the battle had been won. Izanagi was far more happier with the results this time round. The Kido covered its target area, not to mention caused some destruction in the area. Luckily there wasn't another living being around.

Code:
Name: Makaze- Devils Storm

Number: 70

Incantation: The clouds form above the wicked, judgment is passed by the damn. The spears of are cast forth. And the wicked shall perish.

Effect:Makaze calls forth 10ft long spears to rain down on the target swiftly. Causing damage to everything in its path without prejudice. The person in control of the Kido can guide it towards the intending target(s). The target area that Makaze generally affects, is a radius of 12 meters.

1.8k words
Back to top Go down
Tadashii Adachi

Tadashii Adachi

PostSubject: Re: Stay High and Figure it out   Stay High and Figure it out EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Approved. Go rain some spears on some bitches heads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stay High and Figure it out   Stay High and Figure it out Empty

Back to top Go down

Stay High and Figure it out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: OOC Section :: Training :: Kido Training-
Jump to: