Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Raienzo Akuma  EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Raienzo Akuma  EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Raienzo Akuma  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Raienzo Akuma  EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Raienzo Akuma  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Raienzo Akuma  EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Raienzo Akuma  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Raienzo Akuma  EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Raienzo Akuma  EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Raienzo Akuma  Narutobutton Raienzo Akuma  Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Raienzo Akuma  72520171
Co-Admins
Raienzo Akuma  Capturemra Raienzo Akuma  42935006 Raienzo Akuma  Capturexo Raienzo Akuma  Captdurexo
Moderators
Raienzo Akuma  52464119 Raienzo Akuma  Captureio Raienzo Akuma  Capturetq Raienzo Akuma  Capturexoh Raienzo Akuma  14238274 Raienzo Akuma  Captureio
GFX Moderators
Raienzo Akuma  Capturexow

Raienzo Akuma

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Raienzo Akuma (7)
Octavo Espada
Raienzo Akuma (7)

Raienzo Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Raienzo Akuma    Raienzo Akuma  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 5:20 pm

Arrancar

Name: Raienzo Akuma
Nickname(s): Replicator
Visual Age: 36

Rank Espada #8 ( For now)
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Height: 6'5
Weight: 212 Lbs
Body Frame: Large/Mesomorhp
Blood Type: O+
Sound of Voice: Raienzo has a overly-calm, almost emotionless tone of voice. He uses this voice 85% of the time, but can adjust to a more serious voice if the scenario calls for it.
Appearance:Raienzo Akuma  Demon_10 Raienzo stands at a height of 6'5 with a Mesomorhp build. This is shown by his abnormally large mussle mass that is visible along his chest and stomache. Raienzo has a tan, caucassion skin-tone, black hair that covers the entire top of his head as well as even reaching down over the back of his neck and forehead. Raienzo has eyes as black as the darkest midnight and commonly has a very calm, almost to the point of being emotionless, facial expression. He only would show a different expression in a rare case. Raienzo's attire consists of a black leather jacket that covers his entire back, the bottom-back of his neck, and 25% of the sides of his stomache and chest. As well as black pants that go down to his ankles. At the center of his right-hand, the incription of his his number is shown in a blood-like red color. Raienzo's hollow mask fragment consists of white hollow mask covering a 1 inch radius around his left-eye. The mask material appears to be smooth, and isn't that thick compared to other fragments. His hollow hole is at the center of his back and stomache, allowing one to see the inside of a portion of the jacket through the stomache.
Introvert/Extrovert: Introvert
Hobbies: Thinking over recent/soon to occur events, technically talking to himself, and avoiding working with others in combat.
Likes and Dislikes:

Likes-Sleeping, being alone, killing and destroying that which has no reason for existing, and talking to his replications.

Dislikes- Being bothered, other people besides himself, and those which have no reason to exist.

Personality: Raienzo Akuma doesn't really care for the survival of anyone aside from himself. He actually would prefer that the universe's population droped by a considerable amount. Raienzo considers very few people to have reason for existing and beleives those that don't have a reason to exist should be erased from the face of reality.He usually resides alone in a scarcely populated region of Las Nochas either in a state of sleep or a trance, as one would say, of deep-thought. Raienzo tends to analyze a target's combat style and gain an understanding of their powers before taking the offencive. That way he can assume a estimation of the target's defence from their offence and use the data obtained to his advantage in combat. Raienzo usually will do as ordered by a superior, but refuses to take a command from anyone of equivilant or lower ranking. The main reason he would dis-obey a superior's order would be if he had judged them to not have a reason for existing, though, thi sis a very unlikely case.

Defining Characteristics: The most definining characteristic of Raienzo is his constant facial expression. It remains an overly-calm look through most any condition, meaning that once a person glanced at him, they would usually be able to recognize him immediately later on through the appearance of his expression alone.
Specialties: Raienzo is a skilled thinker in miscellanious scenarios. This can range through several things from cracking codes to simple games of chess. He can process large amounts of data in short amounts of time, making this a valuable characteristic.
Fighting type: Well-Rounded
History/Background:
Dellapero was born in the city of Edo iwhich is known today at Tokyo Japan. He was the son to Ideka Katsui, a five star general in the Tokugawa military, and Mitsuta Katsui, a medical worker at the time. From the start of his life, he had to stay in Edo because of the constant war-fare and combat in the other areas of Japan. The only two people he had for company was his brother, Zane Katsui, and his best friend who lived in Edo as well. Dellapero spent his early years of life mainly sleeping and being a rather lazy person who hate doing work, as most kids do. After several years he had finally turned eight and the time to begin his training in the basic arts of zanjitsu and Martial Arts had began. He and his brother were placed under the training of Tadekatsu Honde who was revered as the most skilled combatant of the Tokugawa army and also the defender of Edo Castle at the time.

Dellapero trained against his brother mostly for the practice matches and a few times against Tadekatsu who didn't take very long to beat him for obvious reasons. he adapted to the art of using a blade very quickly and moved on to training his archery capabilities. He even managed to pass Tadekatsu in this subject, mainly because Tade was a strictly close-combat warrior. After five years if regress training and work in all types of weaponry, Dellapero was fourteen and able to join the army and was able to use almost any weapon to it's best extent. He joined under his father as a corporal for a short period of time while his brother was assigned as a Lieutenant of the Shiba battalion. It was pretty dull the first few years in the army as his unit was positioned to defend Edo which was rarely ever attacked even by bandits.Over the years, however. Dellapero started to gain rather odd abilities such as temporary boosts in strength or speed, although this was unknown to him. Once the first guns were developed, Dellapero toke a course to learn how to best use the weapon. By the time he had half-learned the weapon's use, a group of Date battalions attacked Edo by the Northern gate.

Dellapero and his group were guarding the southern gates, so they didn't have much of a problem. They just stood there ,waiting. Dellapero was promoted to Lieutenant later o in the same battalion and his brother was moved as second in command of the unit. By now he was 21 and his father was getting old and rusty. After a hour of war-fare to the north, the real Date army appeared to the South east with the main group of units. The date were the second army to advance in gunman-ship, so they had two entire units with guns. At the same time as the second force appeared, a Date engineer set Edo castle a flame burning away at most anything in the area. A full on retreat was called to Mitogawa from the west gate. Many died that day and Edo was burnt to the ground including Dellapero's old best friend. Such was the life of war.

Later that night, Dellapero's father died from inhaling to many toxic fumes from the fire and Dellapero was placed as the new general of the battalion with his brother being second in command. They spent years together training in the arts of every weapon known to man in this time period. Dellapero and Zane were sent on their final mission to capture and kill Mitsuhide Aketchi in Mt Fuji where they were ambushed by an assassin unit and killed.From that point on weird things were happening again. He felt as if he had been seeing " demons" in the battlefield devouring the souls of dead soldiers. This went on for three years and he was dis-charged from his position for being clinically insane. Dellapero left to live his life in a Urban area for awhile, ten years to be exact. He continued seeing them more and more until one finally attacked him out in a forest. This resulted in his death and turning into a hollow.

As a gillian, Dellapero slowly lost memory of his life as a human and slowly started to turn into a mindless demon the same as the one who had killed him as a human. He killed and devoured dozens of souls in the world of the living, but something was wrong. The souls filled his hunger, but he longed for more..he wanted power. Dellapero returned to the Menos Forest and started to devour hollows instead of human souls. This not only kept his hunger filled, but kept his power constantly raising each day. In a clash of hollows hungry for power, including himself, something odd happened. He and the hollows merged together into a behemoth-like demon known as a Menos Grande Gillian. Dellapero retained control of the mammoth-sized being and continued to devour,only now on other Menos.

After a few decades, Dellapero evolved yet again into an Adjuhace which caused him to retain more of a human personality and regain self-control. Now with more common-sense, Dellapero renamed himself, as he had no idea what his old name was from the human world. He would now be known as Raienzo Akuma. Raienzo stayed in the Menos Forest for several more years, eating hollows occasionally, but it was no longer an addiction like it was, just a need.

It toke many years of doing so, but after several centurys of occasionally devouring hollows, Raienzo began to accumulate yet another form. This form, however, was much more human-like then the previous and also contained far greater power then he previously had. Ther result of this new stage gave him even further humanoid personality, adapting that of a certain aspect. Over time, Raienzo found out his mind was more focused on that of just spending time by himself in the least populated sections of Hueco Mundo. Upon this new transformation, he was assigned a ranked position in the espada for the reasoning of his Vast Power from being a powerful Adjuhas before turning into an Arrancar as well as his ability to replicate into multiple clones of himself.

Role-play Sample:http://bleach-serenity.forumotion.com/seireitei-f21/yuuri-vs-dellapero-t1567.htm [center]

Last edited by Raienzo Akuma on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Setsuna

Raienzo Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raienzo Akuma    Raienzo Akuma  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Under the orders of Maria Fate, I shall view this app as a potential Vasto Lorde candidate. So expect harshness.

First off, you need to describe your appearance in words as well. Not just an added piece of info to go with the picture.

Second, gotta have a fighting style. I cannot suggest anything, because it is really personal preference. Cloning barely narrows down your choices, if it narrows them at all.

Third, who is Dellapero? I assume it to be your character on another site, but why is he in your history?

And finally.. With all due respect, I am not too impressed by your RP Sample. Only one of your posts is the level you need to be at for Vasto Lorde. You wanna be a Vasto Lorde, you need to show me proof you can post like that all the time.
Back to top Go down
Raienzo Akuma (7)
Octavo Espada
Raienzo Akuma (7)

Raienzo Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raienzo Akuma    Raienzo Akuma  EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:29 pm

1- Ok, I'll fix that soon.

2 Is it possible to use more then one? I'm thinking of having each clone in ressurection have a different style, though, I don't know if that would be acceptable, hence, why I'm asking.

3 Dellapero was the name he went by as a human. Hollows and shinigamu forget their human-life shortly after death, so, once becoming adjuhace and gaining a sense, he renamed himself Raienzo due to forgetting his previous name.

4- I rp as well, or atleast try to, as the person I'm with. Hence why I was rping sorta badly with the CC and better when Hayami showed up. Mainly because when the other person is rping better, I have more to put in my RP as reaction.
Back to top Go down
+Suo

Raienzo Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raienzo Akuma    Raienzo Akuma  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:57 am

No. You only get one fighting style. Cloning is not a fighting style but an ability, which should be taken care of in the resurrection registration.

It doesn't matter who you RP with. They shouldn't influence your RP skills. Only you should influence the amount of words you type out and the quality too. That's just an overplayed excuse. Of course, just an “opinion”, as a few here would like to point out.

Your written description for your appearance is a joke, right? It's trivial and appalling. I'd expect better from one aiming for a spot in the top-four. I don't care if you have a picture. Describe the appearance of your character properly, (every-single detail if possible).

Your rank is for the race leader to decide. So, make sure you have a chat with him. (Private message).
Back to top Go down
Raienzo Akuma (7)
Octavo Espada
Raienzo Akuma (7)

Raienzo Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raienzo Akuma    Raienzo Akuma  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Ok, just went well-rounded then.

Appearance edited.

And I'll ask him.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Setsuna

Raienzo Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raienzo Akuma    Raienzo Akuma  EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:30 pm

I'm not approving you as a Vasto Lorde. End of story.
Back to top Go down
Raienzo Akuma (7)
Octavo Espada
Raienzo Akuma (7)

Raienzo Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raienzo Akuma    Raienzo Akuma  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:25 pm

Even as the Cuarta Vasto? ( Weakest of the 4). If it's about the sample, I can Rp at a 500 word minimum . I just prefer typing around the same as who I'm with.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Raienzo Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raienzo Akuma    Raienzo Akuma  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:33 pm

It's not Hisoka's decision. Clarify this with the Primera . . . your desired race leader.

[19:48:35] Marcus : I told him that he can be 8 or 9....

Make your decision.
Back to top Go down
Raienzo Akuma (7)
Octavo Espada
Raienzo Akuma (7)

Raienzo Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raienzo Akuma    Raienzo Akuma  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:53 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Chinou

Chinou

Raienzo Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raienzo Akuma    Raienzo Akuma  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:54 pm

APPROVED, assuming you didn't sneak another detail in there.
Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Raienzo Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raienzo Akuma    Raienzo Akuma  EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:56 pm

1. I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raienzo Akuma  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raienzo Akuma    Raienzo Akuma  Empty

Back to top Go down

Raienzo Akuma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: Registration :: Approved Character Registration :: Approved Arrancar-
Jump to: