Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
The garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
The garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
The garden - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
The garden - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
The garden - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
The garden - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
The garden - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
The garden - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
The garden - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum The garden - Page 3 Narutobutton The garden - Page 3 Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
The garden - Page 3 72520171
Co-Admins
The garden - Page 3 Capturemra The garden - Page 3 42935006 The garden - Page 3 Capturexo The garden - Page 3 Captdurexo
Moderators
The garden - Page 3 52464119 The garden - Page 3 Captureio The garden - Page 3 Capturetq The garden - Page 3 Capturexoh The garden - Page 3 14238274 The garden - Page 3 Captureio
GFX Moderators
The garden - Page 3 Capturexow

The garden

Go down 
+8
Tadashii Adachi
Yaguri Issui
Father Anderson
Nevada-Tan
Jushiro Izanagi
Cordelia Rae
Raienzo Akuma (7)
Charming One
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yaguri Issui

Yaguri Issui

The garden - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 12:12 pm

(OOC: I will post within the day. Sorry, due to thanksgiving, we drove up to the middle of nowhere to see my grandparents and there was no service or internet. DAMN YOU OLD PEOPLE!!!)
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 2:46 pm

(Post after me dude :/ I got stuff to do...)

With a soft crunch of crystal and soil under foot Romulus came on a sight which was rather messy. A dead espada laid well jacked up and another lay on the ground their breath slowly fading. Another of the kind was there, but they mattered not. He had to eat the Espada, and its best to go for the one who is alive, cant have them running off as he took in the first one. But he couldn't have things go wrong with the other. "Orders are orders" Romulus spoke this loud so that anyone would hear him. So he walked over to the body that lived, he raised his fist and stuck his pointer finger out. He brought it down with all his force and jammed his finger into the espada's ear. Due to his finger being in his gauntlet and the gauntlet being his Res it would cut past the inner ear and enter the brain and Romulus was not taking any risk with the Espada, his hand glowed grey as did the finger in the head, he may have low level skills with cero but he knew he would kill the espada from the inside out. And with a blast of grey light it was over.

What Romulus did next was simple he took in the bodys as all hollows did, though he did have a slight mess on his right gauntlet Romulus smiled after he was done. He knew he had gained a rather good power boost, but he was trying to hold it in. No point in letting this be known, so Romulus turned and started to walk away. Speaking to himself slightly but more so to anyone who could hear him. "Orders are orders and now they are done....".
Back to top Go down
Acacia

Acacia

PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Acacia was wandering, basically, seeing as she somehow found herself in strange territory. Then again she never normally wandered so far, she was used to sand upon sand not…trees?

What the hell is this place?

She sighed, dismissively as she moved forwards, her black jacket rippling behind her as she leapt gracefully onto an upraised bank. A slight breeze whipped through her black hair, causing it to ripple behind her calmly, her blue eyes looking at the scenery around her with vague interest.

She was not used to such a place, so different was it from the cold white walls of Hueco Mundo, or the boiling, sandy deserts she had wandered through for so many millennia’s. This place had a sort of warmth that wasn’t uncomfortable, but rather comforting; like it was a sanctuary.

Perhaps it was just that, a sanctuary for smaller Hollows.

She felt a small ripple of power run through the air and over her skin and paused, blinking slowly.

Cero.

She frowned slightly, her face moving to an indifferent mask that she held so near.

There were other Arrancar here?

This didn’t exactly over joy Acacia, due to the fact that she had wanted to be alone in her wanderings. But if there were other Arrancar nearby, she felt that she might as well see who they were, if she even knew of them.

This, she seriously doubted. She didn’t exactly go out meeting others of her kind on purpose, preferring to keep silent and just observe. Though, she supposed that making new friends wasn’t always a bad thing… If said new friends didn’t try to eat her, which was likely.

She held back a growl.

Pointless violence is so…savage.

She leapt forward once more, to find herself several meters above a man who was standing over a couple of bodies. As she watched from the crystal embankment, he consumed the two’s power, then stood straight. Acacia saw a smile cross his face and frowned again.

Who is he?

Acacia quickly wiped her face and thoughts of all negativity and stepped forwards, into open air. She felt the air ripple past her, causing her black jacket to expand and her hair to follow suit as she fell. She hit the ground neatly, her black boots catching the exact spot to place her feet. She bent her knees to absorb the blow of the landing and then straightened, gazing at the man indifferently.

”Greetings.”
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 3:25 pm

”Greetings.” The simple word gave a shock to Romulus as he thought the area was clear next to him and the bodys. She must of stumbled on this place with no real idea what was going on in it. So he would blink twice and wave to her. And started moving back the exit, two small bits of flesh were in his hand as he walked away from the spot. Some two numbers, but she could not see this. She would note though if she looked his shirt was missing a sleeve now. It was ripped all the way up to his elbow. Other wise his clothing was rather clean all in all, the only other part of him that was not up to par in being clean was his feet. As he walked bare foot they were coated in a thin layer of blackish brown dirt spots.

"I'm sorry did you see what I was doing there? I am only following orders...had to eat them..." Romulus would then turn to her and ask her a few things. As he turned she might note a few things, first he had no viable hollow mask fragment, two he held a smile as if it was the normal thing to do and lastly, his eyes showed signs of interest. "Who are you and what may I help you with?... OH!.. I forgot my manners there for a second. If you wish to know I am Romulus a Fraccion for the Cero Espada and are you willing to follow me to the meeting it will give me a reason to be alittle late...To many people there..." With that he would wait for her to speak her mind.

As he waited for her to speak or act he looked her over. She was wearing very little, a jacket that was unbutton. Under that was a simple bikini top and some shorts. All black and with a few stars, her boots covered her legs up to her knees. All in all she had a rather large amount of skin showing, which seemed to glow slightly even underground. He looked her over once more this time for her mask fragment and such. But he could only note two scars as he looked closer at her, faint as they were they are there.
Back to top Go down
Acacia

Acacia

PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 5:56 pm

"I'm sorry did you see what I was doing there? I am only following orders...had to eat them..."

Acacia struggled not to smirk, finding it funny that the man had to justify his act. She nodded slowly, bowing. Such was polite to do, even to those you didn’t know.

”It matters not to me. You had your reasons, I’m sure.”

"Who are you and what may I help you with?... OH!.. I forgot my manners there for a second. If you wish to know I am Romulus a Fraccion for the Cero Espada and are you willing to follow me to the meeting it will give me a reason to be alittle late...To many people there..."

Acacia couldn’t control her smile this time, and felt it tugging at the sides of her lips. She reached up absently and brushed her bangs out of her eyes before returning her face to her mask once more.

Get a hold of yourself.

She mentally scolded herself at the same time she spoke her reply.

”Pleasure to meet you.. Romulus. My name is Acacia, and I’m a Fraccion for the Segunda Espada. And… well. I wasn’t aware of the meeting, as I’ve been wandering for quite a while. I suppose I will attend, though I doubt I have a choice.”

Acacia sighed slightly, tilting her head to the side. These politics were rather annoying, more than not.

---
OOC: I apologize for the short, half-ass post. My brain died halfway through, so I stopped trying. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 12:32 pm

Romulus smiled and beckend her to follow him. And looked in his hand quickly to check the numbers on the bits of flesh. The numbers didnt show the number for the Segunda. So on that behalf he was not to worryed. But on the behalf of something having killed one espada and mortaly wounded another being around here still, did worry him.

"Miss, Acacia do be on guard as I was not the one to kill those two. Someone else did, and I am not sure if it is in this area as of now. And we are going to be going back to the top." With a blink Romulus waited for her to respond if she would. After all her face was rather blank, almost giving off the apperance of a doll. More so due to how fair her skin was. Though she did smile just a second ago. So with that said Romulus stomped his foot and sent out a Pesquisa, and let out a sigh. No one was out there that Romulus could feel.

(Short but kinda to the point :/)
Back to top Go down
Acacia

Acacia

PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 2:29 pm

Acacia saw him glance at his hand and darted a look at what he held. Small pieces of flesh, the numbers on which were slightly distorted to her view, so she couldn’t quite read it. She looked back up at him and realized he had made some movement at her, meaning for her to follow.

After second, she also realized he had said something, rewinding the conversation in her head she found what she had missed while distracted by what he held.

"Miss, Acacia do be on guard as I was not the one to kill those two. Someone else did, and I am not sure if it is in this area as of now. And we are going to be going back to the top."

She nodded slightly, and took a step forwards, closer to Romulus. She hadn’t felt anyone else when she had gotten near this area, but it didn’t mean that someone wasn’t hiding in the shadows, cloaking their power somehow.

Her shoulders were seemingly relaxed, but still held a slight stiffness to them. She wasn’t used to so much talking, normally she avoided others or they pretended she didn’t exist. It wasn’t a bad thing, for the man’s voice was pleasant and polite.

She felt him send out a Pesquisa with a simple stomp and shifted slightly, the power of it rolling over her skin. It wasn’t exactly uncomfortable, but she felt discomfort nonetheless. She doubted that he was gauging her own power, but was looking for some hiding somewhere. When he made no move to attack, or defend himself she assumed that all was clear.

”Shall we go then?”
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 3:19 pm

"By all means." Romulus would give a light smile and walk onword from the way he entered the forest. His left hand clamped tightly around the two bits of flesh, his other would hang loosely at his side. "So mind me asking where your wondering has taken you?" At this point he was trying to make some small talk to help time pass as they walked forword.

His face showed signs of slight worry. If one could read minds they might hear him thinking about what his new dutys as the Cero's Fraccion are going to be. As he didnt really want this job, but 'Orders are orders'. But as soon as that thought passed it switched to wondering why Acacia was kind of cold. Well then again most of their kind are cold. After all they spent most of their lifes like him eatting their brothers and sisters. Somethings never change no matter how far along you get, the proof for that thought was in his hands.

As he walked Romulus would glance to his left and right once in a while to make sure he was heading the right way. To be more so sure he would take in deep breaths from time to time. This was to feel if the air was getting dryer and to feel if there was any sand in the air. All this was coming true as they walked forword.

(Bleh...sorry something seems off to me about this post...Im not sure...Well besides how short it is.)
Back to top Go down
Acacia

Acacia

PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:30 pm

(OOC: The Forest of Menos is beneath Hueco Mundo, so we’re going to have to go through the sand to exit. Believe me, we have to. William is being a whore about me being correct about this.)

-----

"By all means, So mind me asking where your wanderings has taken you?"

As Acacia watched, Romulus started walking. She followed suit, walking behind him silently, picking her way through the crystals carefully. She didn’t really feel like falling on her face in front of this stranger.

”Around. I’ve seen many places that some do not know of at all.”

Acacia sighed as she leapt up onto one of the “trees” branches, staring above her. The area of the forest she stood in was particularly dark as she stared at the bottom of the sands of Hueco Mundo. She saw light filtering through several spots and wondered where the best place would be to go through.

”It seems we need to make a new hole.”

Acacia looked down at Romulus as he walked on the ground under her perch. Her black hair ringing her face gently. He didn’t know it, but she was thinking about the same thing.

He’s so…polite.

Acacia found this odd next to what she was used to, having watched many millennia’s as her kind fought amongst themselves until one, or both were dead. Rarely had someone she known lasted long, few were level headed as she, and though it could be interpreted as being cold she liked to think of it as a shield against the raw emotions boiling inside her.

Many times her indifferent attitude had gotten her in trouble with those with fiery tempers, she abhorred violence, and though they had beat her senseless, never once had she fought back. The fact of her scars was an accident, in her early days of training. She could have had them healed properly, but liked to keep them as a reminder of what her master taught her in those early days, long ago.

…Enough of the past…

She blinked slowly, then realized she was still looking down at Romulus. She blinked once more before looking up at the light spotted sand again.

”Care to do the honors?”
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 6:13 pm

(Through the Crumbling Forest, a Million Menos...This shows that there are exits in places. But I don't mind blowing a hole in the roof to get to the top.)

”Care to do the honors?” With a nod Romulus's right hand started to glow a dull grey a ball would form in his palm it would give off a slight glow but it was nothing special or overly powerful, it was just the right amount. And with that the sound of nails being ripped across a bored Romulus would Sonído right up to the top of the of forest his right arm would shoot foreword his eyes would seem to become duller as his cero hit the sand. It would simply blast a narrow hole around four feet wide. This hole could stay open for more then five or so minuets. More then what was needed but better safe then sorry.

As Romulus blasted open the hole the light from the top poured down the tunnel basically making a spot like on the area, where the two of them where. "To many little hollows are going to make it to the top....best seal it off after we make it to the top.....Don't need them running around making a muck..." And with that Romulus waved her up as the sound of chalk bored being ripped apart.
Back to top Go down
Acacia

Acacia

PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:36 pm

Acacia watched as Romulus blasted a hole through the “ceiling” of the forest, small rivets of sand pouring from the exit as the initial explosion subsided. The “ceiling” of the forest seemed to shake, small puffs of sand escaping to fall slowly to the ground below.

She leapt up onto a higher branch, dodging falling rivets of sand as the light from overhead practically blinded her. An ear splitting screech sounded, like metal being torn apart. She flinched slightly, covering her ears. Loud noises never agreed with her well, and this one was the worse she had heard yet.

Ow.

Slowly, the sound subsided and she removed her hands, looking over at Romulus as he spoke.

"Too many little hollows are going to make it to the top....best seal it off after we make it to the top.....Don't need them running around making a muck..."

She nodded slightly as he waved her forward and leapt up, using Sonido to dodge excess sand falling towards her as she neared the hole. Those smaller Hollows seemed to find their way excellently, regardless of how they kept things, but Acacia wasn’t one to argue.

She reached the highest branch she could near the hole and leapt, squeezing herself smaller to go through the hole, she flew through, and out. Neatly, she flipped and landed on her feet in the sand, then paused, waiting for Romulus.

“I suppose we should hurry, we’re already pretty late.”
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:08 pm

“I suppose we should hurry, we’re already pretty late.” Romulus would simply chuckle at that comment. Late? Yes because Arrancar have very little time, they are all booked for the next thousand years. But byond that it would be a good ideal to hurry as it would be better to get the info now then to be filled in later. So with that Romulus would stick his hands out and ball his right one into a fist. He then basicly shot up the tunnle twisting, this most likely would cause the said tunnle to fall in on itself as he climed higher. He was simply air walking upword at a good rate of speed.

As he came out of the tunnle and landed on the white sand he would roll his shoulders and sigh as he put his right hand on his left sleeve. "Hate to ruin my clothing...but it is better to match the sides then not to..." And with that he simply ripped off his sleeve to match the other ones length. And he would simply blink and look around looking for the one thing that really stuck out in this place of deja vu. "Anything on your mind Miss Acacia?"

(x-x I didnt sleep today... and not much to say...)
Back to top Go down
Acacia

Acacia

PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 6:20 pm

Souta-sama is going to yell at me..again.

"Hate to ruin my clothing...but it is better to match the sides then not to.“

She looked over and watched as he tore his other sleeve off, to indeed “match” his other one. She thought it strange that he would even care, having seen so many Arrancar walking around with torn clothing.

“Anything on your mind Miss Acacia?"

She looked up at his face and blinked, then turned her head towards Las Noches' approximate location. She sighed slightly and started walking in the general direction, her boots digging into the sand.

”Nothing important. Though, I do need to hurry. Souta-sama will be waiting.

With that she used Sonido, propelling herself faster, and off towards Las Noches.

(FINE AJA, I WON'T LEAVE. ;A;)

(OOC: Short post is short :’D lawl. Sorry I took so long posting.)

Last edited by Acacia on Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Romulus

Romulus

PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:53 pm

(Not sure if I should wait any longer...But bumb for Merrow...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The garden   The garden - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The garden
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: Hueco Mundo :: The Forest Of Menos-
Jump to: