Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Character mod Nazi EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Character mod Nazi EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Character mod Nazi EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Character mod Nazi EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Character mod Nazi EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Character mod Nazi EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Character mod Nazi EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Character mod Nazi EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Character mod Nazi EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Character mod Nazi Narutobutton Character mod Nazi Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Character mod Nazi 72520171
Co-Admins
Character mod Nazi Capturemra Character mod Nazi 42935006 Character mod Nazi Capturexo Character mod Nazi Captdurexo
Moderators
Character mod Nazi 52464119 Character mod Nazi Captureio Character mod Nazi Capturetq Character mod Nazi Capturexoh Character mod Nazi 14238274 Character mod Nazi Captureio
GFX Moderators
Character mod Nazi Capturexow

Character mod Nazi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Byron

Byron

Character mod Nazi Empty
PostSubject: Character mod Nazi   Character mod Nazi EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:23 am

Name of Applicant: Hans/Dandy/Gustav/Kaijo/Seigo/Saika/Hanzo/Kintoki/And some other names.

Position Being Applied For: Character mod.

Reasons For Applying: I saw a couple of character sheets, about a 500 year old Shinigami who was born in Egypt, has an English name, and went to Japan, and somehow airliners existed at that time period of 1510 C.E., and also TV apparently, the ones made of plasma, along with a pharmacy and all that, which made me pissed off, especially how apparently high schools also existed and so did computers and internet. So in my quest to correct these retareded apps, I resolved that I must fix it by being a character mod, plus Tadashii is being a lazy ass with the apps, that needs prompting for approval. I believe my strictness in character applications will apply wonderfully, to compliment the well rounded roster of staffers anyways. So I guess I'll approve but with a more focused point on character applications than anything else.

What Can You Bring To The Table?: Check character sheets with an emphasis on correct history, lack of stupidity, and no plot holes for the person to bring up as in a super duper secret weapon, as I am a specific character mod than an all round mod, which makes me pretty focal mod on only one aspect. One specialization means a thorough check up on only one thing, and that is character sheets, whether they are Captain-worthy or not, whether they are BS-ing in their RP sample or writing it truthfully than cherry picking and etc. So far that is my only staff affair I plan on carrying out, character modding.

What Would Be Your Reasons For Banning A Fellow Member?: Slander, insults, picking fights with staff, intentional provocation, and irritating without ceasing and desisting.

On A Scale Of 1-10, 10 Being The Highest, How Would You Rate Your Temperament?: 4.34234523538958934539865398636980374569803786093

How Tolerable Are You?: 6.235439825397865739865398563798406752300034920

How Actively Will You Be Able To Carry Out Your Duties?: I am pretty active everyday, so my activity means I am a capable mod at the ready.

Experience: I am a very seasoned staff member that has modded plenty of sites, if not admin'd on a lot of them. Tadashii, Maria, Hisoka, Lorenzo can vouch for me. I am not listing the sites as they are far too numerous to list that I was staff on.
Back to top Go down
Tadashii Adachi

Tadashii Adachi

Character mod Nazi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character mod Nazi   Character mod Nazi EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:32 am

Why'd you have to mention just my name? Izanigga's just as lazy as I am.

Approval from both me and Izanagi results in rank for you.

In Soviet Russia, Application denies you.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi
Vizard
Ichijouji Takanashi

Character mod Nazi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character mod Nazi   Character mod Nazi EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:46 pm

Dunno if my opinion matters, but I'ma go ahead and say no.

First of all, we can't be making staff members left and right because the "cool kids" are applying. We have enough people and if changes are necessary, they will appear.

And we have enough staff members, but some of us get busy. Others, like Tadashii here, are simply lazy. Whether he deserves his spot with that ethic isn't up to me or you, but things will balance out even if shit has to hit the fan.

Bottom line: We have enough staff right now, so no.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Setsuna

Character mod Nazi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character mod Nazi   Character mod Nazi EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:27 pm

I'm gonna actually.. Have to agree with Ichijouji. I expect to be bitched at by Tadashii for posting here, however.
Back to top Go down
DILorenzoF

DILorenzoF

Character mod Nazi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character mod Nazi   Character mod Nazi EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:57 am

Anything I say will be considered bias... it always is when it comes to him and me.
But I'd have to say he's good for it. He has never given anyone a reason to complain whenever he's been staff. So whats the problem?
Plus, as Hisoka suggested in the moderator area... we need to start working on making the site better. Eventually new members will begin to pour in, and then we WILL need more moderators. I'd say its better to have a few extra hands on board to begin with, especially when we know they are most capable.

P.s. There are eight people in that group, including Hans. The Russian is Izanagi's alt. So its counts as an Admin account. I haven't really seen Alastair do anything. So that basically means we have six active moderators. Is it really that many, Ichijouji?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character mod Nazi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character mod Nazi   Character mod Nazi Empty

Back to top Go down

Character mod Nazi
Page 1 of 1