Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
A faithful encounter EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
A faithful encounter EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
A faithful encounter EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
A faithful encounter EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
A faithful encounter EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
A faithful encounter EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
A faithful encounter EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
A faithful encounter EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
A faithful encounter EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum A faithful encounter Narutobutton A faithful encounter Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
A faithful encounter 72520171
Co-Admins
A faithful encounter Capturemra A faithful encounter 42935006 A faithful encounter Capturexo A faithful encounter Captdurexo
Moderators
A faithful encounter 52464119 A faithful encounter Captureio A faithful encounter Capturetq A faithful encounter Capturexoh A faithful encounter 14238274 A faithful encounter Captureio
GFX Moderators
A faithful encounter Capturexow

A faithful encounter

Go down 
+2
Aurora
Lucian Sainoji
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

A faithful encounter Empty
PostSubject: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:26 pm

Lucian made his way straight to Karakura town. He had gotten orders from a grunt that served the Squad 1 and from the back Lucian was assigned to take down a few hollows. Still, he wasn't sure of his abilities yet as a Shinigami, so, in his eyes, this was a test of his abilities. He was sure to track down any hollow in the immediate area. and dispose of them. He quickly pulled out his newly given Soul Phone, and began to check if there were any Hollows nearby. From the look of it, there weren't any signs of one tonight, but it was early, so he had no idea as to when one would strike, or if one would pop-out to try and attack him. He quickly took this time, and checked what other features his Soul Phone had... He was amazed at the fact it was not only compact, but had all the functions of a normal cell phone. He found some games on it, quite pleased with most of them. He just wondered how long it would be, before he found a hollow, and got ready to dispatch it, though he wasn't sure he could take on a really powerful one, still, he had to give it is all, if he wanted to prove himself, as a Shinigami of Squad 7. As he looked up at the sky... he saw the moon.

"Its not full tonight, but I can still feel the blood lust you crave for... Ookami no Fubuki. Calm yourself, you shouldn't be so worked up in about wanting to get into a fight already. We aren't here to just fight and fight and fight... We are here to prove, that we can prove ourselves, to be not only Shinigami, but valuable allies."

Lucian continued to wait patiently, waiting for his chance to dispatch of any hollows, so he could quickly report back to the Sereitei, and give his report.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:54 pm

Deep blue eyes stared up into the bleak dark sky. It was a rather clear night with very few clouds in sky. They eyes shifted slowly to moon seeing even in the clear sky it wasn't full. The woman sighed as she slowly got up looking down at the many scurrying people of the town. They all reminded her of a bunch of ants scurrying around. After a few minutes they to bored her as the woman looked down jumping from ontop of the building landing on the street like it was nothing. Many peopled watched as she landed surprised at the feat. She no longer had any interest in them and moved on looking for something to kill some time. Her hips swayed as she made her way toward a park.

Ohh maybe Ive been in this town to long but nothing is left to do. These hollows are far to week to give me any amusement and they dont even taste good. This town is expose to have so much ativity but I have yet to seen anything Kyrie walked silently into the night. She could smell a hollow as her foot steps quickened in moments it was in her sight. Her eyes fixed on it as she approached. A wide smile came across her face as she watched it. You will be my fun
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Lucian continued to stare at the moon now. He couldn't take his gaze of it... It was always so comforting to him. He had completely forgot about his Soul Phone... which began to beep loudly now. He snapped back into reality and saw on the GPS, that a Hollow was going to move in on his location. He looked around to see what could make it come here... and then he saw why. A little human girl, or rather, spirit, was running for her life. The hollow was huge, quadrupedal, had two pincers like claws, and a stinger. It sorta looked like a scorpion, in a weird way. Lucian didn't hesitate at all. He quickly drew his zanpakuto, and quickly moved in towards it, but kept a little hidden, to make sure he could catch by surprise, and take it down with one swift blow.

This is it... Time to prove myself, not just a some Shinigami or 3rd Seat... But to show people, that I can be a team player, and help those who are in need. I... I want to prove, that I'm not some lone wolf, that I'm capable of more, than just fighting for my own selfish reasons.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Aurora smiled as she slowly approached the hollow. It was fairly large and seemed very threatening. Aurora smiled even more as a light giggle was let out. MMMM your a scary one aren't you maybe you'll even be able to make me break a sweat I sure do hope so. She looked down as she held her necklace. He is all mine Her fist tightened as she saw a small spirit run by. Although she was hungry she was much more bored. Then suddenly she smelt another presence, something that she hadn't had any experience with a Shinigami. The day had really turned around, first a strong hollow then a shinigami. Aurora moved quickly to the hollow her hair flowing in the wind as she quickly dodged an attack as her fist burried itself into the hollows head sending it into the direction of the Shinigami. Her hair slowly floated its way around her shoulders as she turned tward the shinigami.

I am so glad you are here, this should be so much fun.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:25 pm

Lucian wasn't sure as to what was going on now. He was surprised to see, that the girl could not only see him... But was able to bring pain to the Hollow. It was roaring loudly now... and very aggravated at the fact, that its hunt was interupted. Before any more delay, Lucian intercepted it... Cutting of one of its pincers with his zanpakuto. The hollow roared back at him... wanting some payback. It lunged its tail at him, trying to sting him, so he could kill him slowly, before devouring him. Unfortunately, Lucian wasn't easy prey either. He quickly pushed his feet against the ground, and kicked into the air, and jumped on top of its tail, and held on to it. He couldn't hold on very long, but with the time he did, he removed its tail with his zanpakuto, and landed on the ground. He shook his head and had to get his balance fast, for the Hollow was still a threat. One pincer, and those four legs of it, still made it a little dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:33 pm

Aurora smiled as the hollow was sent flying. She continued to smile a wicked smile as she walked toward it calmly. She could have easily finished it like it was nothing but she wanted to know if the Shingami was worth the time or if he was noting better then just a snack. Although he seemed quite competent with the use of his sword and was even a bit cute. Aurora just watched silently her hair blowing in the wind as the battle continued. After a few moments it seemed that the victor would be obvious. She was well tiered of waiting and decided to end it herself. She quickly moved tward the hollow almost to fast for it to follow. It attempted to attack her as she quickly dodged the attacks as her fist once again sunk into the hollows face. You bore me just die already She grabbed its hand as she jumped up shoving her fist through the hollows head as it hit the ground dead. Aurora landed on the ground as she turned tward the shinigami.

Sorry about that, they can be so pesky at times. But allow me to inter-duce myself I am Aurora. U are a shinigami what seat are you She smiled as she walked toward the shinigami slowly her hips swaying lightly. She rubbed the hollows blood off of her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 9:05 pm

Lucian turned to face Aurora. She was beautiful, but deadly... a fierce combination. He kept his zanpakuto raised at the Femme Fetale. He wasn't sure if she was going to start a fight now, or continue to flirt; though he wasn't sure if this was flirting. Either way, he kept his weapon raised, but didn't show any sign of wanting to fight her. He couldn't take his eyes of her though... Her beauty, was captivating... It sorta made him blush softly.

"Third Seat... Lucian Sainoji. I'm with Squad 7. It's a pleasure to meet you Aurora. Now tell me, how is it, that you can not only see me, but know I'm a Shinigami. You're not Quincy, from the looks of it, but you aren't human either. So, care to explain, on how a beautiful girl such as yourself, is quite dangerous?"

Lucian wasn't ready to release his zanpakuto yet, but somehow, he knew, that this wasn't going to be a conversation for long. It was going to turn into a brawl, and he was going to have to give it all he got, if he wanted to make it out alive.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:17 am

Aurora grinned evilly as she walked closer to the shinigami before coming to a stop only a foot or two away. Her sky blue eyes glowed in the dusk sky as they studied the shinigami. She sniffed the air her chest rising and falling with every breath. Then finally she spoke breaking the silence her voise was soft but had a enjoyed hint to it. Mmmm third seat, that is very interesting I had never met one that high, this makes me very happy. Any of the other Shinigami I have ever met were quite week, but it seems you hold some potential. You are obviously a shinigami becouse of her smell you reek of it, i could smell you from a mile away, but to answer your question more directly I am what you consider a bounto.

Aurora cut off suddenly filling the air once again with silence. She looked down as she grabbed her necklace tightly her her hands as she rubeed it lightly. Oh this is so very exciting, I just dont know what to do, hmmm well I know someone that wants to meet you quite badly Her fimble fingers pushed into the metal as a sudden warm wave of hair was pushed through the park. Suddenly a large spot on the ground erupted in flames as it spread out to many feet. From inside the flames a large creature stepped out, it walked out of the fire as it stood near Aurora. It was a huge wolf almost as tall as Aurora on all 4 paws. Fire spewed out of it constantly filling the park with a red tint. what do we have hereIt spoke its voice deep and threatening
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:07 pm

He became somewhat, confused. Bounto? He had never heard that name before, then again, he was new to the ranks of the Gotei 13, and didn't know that their were other powerful beings besides Quincy around the world of the living. The second Aurora had brought a large wolf that was covered in flames... Lucian had to go on the defense even more now. He had no clue as to what other abilities she possed, but he knew it was nothing good to his eyes.

"Clearly you aren't the type of girl who's in the mood for chats for long... And judging by your friend... neither is he. So, I guess I'm left with no choice now. Hope you know what your getting yourself into Aurora. Bare your fangs, Ookami no Fubuki!"

Lucian held his zanpakuto with both his hands now; his left touching the blade. The sword slowly began to change color, as an icy cold wind began to cover the entire area around him. The zanpakuto's blade would change color now, from pearl white, to sky blue. The end of the blade, began to produce three small like holes, that would make cold air slowly vent into the atmosphere. The hilt at the end of the sword, now sported a crescent moon end, with a chain and a little wolf emblem dangling at the end. Aurora could probably feel the chilly pandemic that Lucian had just released. Today was going to be quite the match, Fire vs Ice. Opposites attract, as most people say, but today was a day, that Lucian wished, he hadn't meet his opposite element.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:29 pm

Aurora smiled she moved over to her large furry friend. Her thin fingers ran through his thick fur completely unaffected by the fire his body was covered in. She moved closer to his head as she petted him and kissed you head. Oh your gona be so happy at what I have brought you, his name is Lucian and he is a third seat, he seems very competent with a blade too. Her voice was soft and kind and full of happiness as she even giggled in her words. She moved further over pushing her mouth against his ears as she whispered into his ear. I have already had my fun with a mesieruly hollow that means this one is all yours.

Urufu sat down happily as he could feel the affection from his master. He sat alerted as flames spewed out of his thick fur warming over the air around him pushing against the cold hair Lucians zan was giving off. His white eyes stared aimlessly into the shinigami. A low growl appeared as he had to hold himself from the excitement of wanting to attack. Finally the last words appeared from Aurora's mouth as his ears perked up his fire grew throughout his body spitting out flames everywhere. Ohhh this is going to be so much fun, I dont know the last time i have seen a shinigami. His strong musceles stiffened as crowched lightly ready to attack as he let out a large roar that shook the ground of the park. He quickly ran toward the shinigami with great speed.

Aurora just smiled as she watched her doll with excitment before looking at Lucian. Oh please try not to die to fast, it has been far to long
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Lucian held his ground. Unlike others, he wasn't intimidated by, but the speed of the wolf, was another thing. He quickly pushed his feet down on the ground, and took into the air, gaining some distance between him and his opponent. He placed his hand on the blade once more, and began to gather cold air and moisture from the atmosphere, so he could prepare an attack for Aurora and her doll, unfortunately, since Urufu was giving off such intense heat, it would vary as to how much water and cold air Lucian could gather around his sword.

"I'm quite sure, I don't want your pet to touch me... Seeing as he's radiating intense heat from his body. I'm not sure how, but I know that if he touches me, i'm not gonna get off with a simple 1st degree burns."

Lucian quickly decided it was time to pull off his Shinigami uniform and revealed that he was wearing his own combat uniform; a blue sleeveless coat with a ruby at the center where the collar was, a greyish black undershirt, and brown pants with matching boots. He made sure, that his uniform wouldn't be burned or affected by the fight, by taking placing it inside a nearby tree; which he had quickly jumped straight into. Now he had the high ground, and waited to see what Aurora and Urufu were going to do next, cautious as to his fiery attitude, as well as his aggressive nature. This was definitely a match that wasn't in his favor one bit.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:13 pm

Aurora stood back smiling happily as she watched the incident. Her grin only continued to increase as the flames grew hotter on her doll. Her body for the most part remained still focusing on the battle as the only thing that could be seen moving was her hair being blown by the wind. Aww but Urufu is just a big snuggly ball of fur and he is soft.

Urufu was much to focused the Shinigami to worry about talking. His white eyes stared hungrily just wanting to taste He croached low his strong muscles pushing out of his fur as he prepared to crouch. He circled the shinigami always facing him a ring of fire surrounded the shinigami from wear the wolf stepped. Suddenly the flames flared up more around the wolf as he opened his mouth launching a small fireball at the shinigami as he quickly jumped to the right of the fireball throwing his body as he flung his flaming tail at the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Lucian had no choice but to quickly Shunpo out of Urufu's flaming tail. He was loss for words, if this kept up, he wasn't going to last ten minutes with them. He quickly continued to gather moisture from the air, while his sword generated a cool breeze. Slowly, Aurora would see that his sword would start to glow with an eerie blue aura. As if the ice was slowly starting to take shape with his reiatsu as well.

"For a fun and lovable cuddly wolf, he sure is aggressive! No doubt that you made him thirsty for blood! I'm not going down so easily Aurora... So don't take me likely! Hyouroga!!!"

From the blade of Lucian's sword, ice began to quickly form. From the tip of the blade, to the end, a large icy aura covered the blade. Once that was done, Lucian swung his sword, twice at Urufu. Each time he swung, three small icicles would head straight at Urufu; a total of six heading in his direction. He wasn't sure if this would hurt him, but he needed to buy some time, if he wanted to counter attack correctly, and defeat him and Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Aurora just smiled as she started to hum. She was getting just as much enjoyment as her doll was. The link they shared made her feel like she was doing it all herself. The happiness that she felt continued to increase as the battle went on. The excitment and happiness made her almost seem to glow, if one didn't know better they would think Aurora was a beautiful young innocent girl. Her voice was filled with excitement and joy seeming innocent. Ohh he just wants to play, and silly boy he doesn't drink blood he eats spirits. Ohh and I was hoping this wasn't going to be too easy that wouldn't be any fun at all

Urufu was secretly smiling. Although his stomach rumbled for the taste of the shinigami he liked that the shinigami could fight. Although it seemed he was at much of a disadvantage. Urufu let out another loud howl that schook the trees as he watched the Shinigami let out an attack. Urufu's eyes fixed body dissapeared into a flames as they continued to grow quickly the spun around Urufu the heat could be felt all around as air got dry. Quickly Urufu sprinted through the ice cycles melting them long before they could reach his body as he sprinted on right through charging at Lucian with incredible speed the fire making him a huge bullet.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:57 pm

Lucian cussed under his breath. He wasn't having any stroke of luck at all. He tried to quickly dodge his way out of the flaming bullet, but alas, he got hit by the after shock of the explosion. His coat was charcoal, the fire would quickly die out, but black smoke could be seen slowly seeping out of Lucian. He slowly struggled to get up, and held his sword in both hands again. His vision was blurry, but he had to manage. He quickly began to gather what little moisture was left in the atmosphere... but to no aid, as the air around him was too dry and hot for any ice to be made. He had to gain some distance, but it wasn't going to be easy, as his body was in searing pain, thanks to that blast of fire. He couldn't believe he was still standing after being hit by that.

Damn... Never expected this girl to give me such trouble... At this point, my attacks are pretty useless. Unless I find some place with water soon i'm dead.

Lucian started to run away with any strength he could muster up. He was gonna have to make sure, he could gather some water and cold air, fast, or else he was going to die... He couldn't let that happen. He wanted to prove himself as a Shinigami... He had to survive at any cost. He wasn't going to die here.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:56 am

Aurora gasped as she saw Urufu charge through the shinigami's attack and charge through him. She was pretty sure he would have died right then. She never had much hope for the shinigami most of them were too week but she sorta liked this one. She just shrugged it off as she prepared herself for her dinner tell she noticed through the fire that he had managed to live. Aurora smiled as she saw that he was ok. He had managed to give her a good day, and quite a bit of entertainment he at least deserved to die with pride. Urufu we need to finish this

Urufu stared at him as he once lowered himself to the ground. His flames singed off of his body scattering into the wind. His eyes studied the Shinigami tell he turned and ran. The wolf let out a quiet laugh as it prepared its attack. The flames on his body grew dim as he roared opening his mouth wide as fire shot fourth in the tempest of a huge fireball as it flew at the Shinigami. The wolf then quickly ran in a serpatine patter as it neared the shinigami its flamses gathered to the point it was only a foot away. Quicly Aurora yelled Phenix bomb. In an instant the flames on the wolf went out as it erupted into a massive inferno spreading out many feet shaking the ground violently.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:52 pm

Lucian's eyes widen. Another blast of fire was heading in his direction again? He had to act quickly in order to dodge the incoming fireball, but to his horror, he saw Urufu was behind him... and charging up for who knows what. Lucian was screwed now. He had no chance in hell to dodge this normally anyway. With any strength left, he quickly performed 3 shunpos in succession to get out of Urufu's attacks, but even then, it wasn't enough to dodge it all. The after shock of the explosive flames had hit Lucian at full force. His sword was still in his hand, but he was on the ground, writhing in pain as he slowly tried to keep getting back up, and hold his own, but to no avail, as he was pushing himself past his limits now. He couldn't believe himself, that he was still breathing after all those attacks, let alone have the strength to try and get up. But now he was at the mercy of Urufu and Aurora... This was it... He was going to die.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 11:10 am

Aurora's eyes opened widely as she watched the final moments of the battle. Her viscous grin remained as she saw the huge inferno erupt. The beautiful flames erupting, shooting fourth lighting up the the dimming night as they scattered into he wind. Finally the flames settled down as they left a few sparse fires along the ground. Urufu was no wear to be seen, his body incinerating in the flames. Finally Aurora stooped gazing at the scene as she slowly walked over to the shinigami's body. There was a skip to her walk as she hummed happily. She finally stopped as she stood over the shinigami her deep blue eyes stairing into his the wide grin on her face. She staired at him for a minute then poked him a few times. Hey you, hey, you alive down there, ohh my goodness you are, gosh you scared me for a minute i thought you would have died. Aurora looked at him again as she sat down on-top of Lucian's stomach as she sighed looking at the crater Urufu exploded at. That silly wolf of mine went and dissapeared and I cant eat without him, so it seems like we will just have to sit hear and wait. Ill tell you something Lucian that was a lot of fun, I dont even know the last time anything has amused me so much, and Im sure Urufu would tell you the same thing. Anyways since that silly oh little wolf of mine dissapeared, you mind keeping a girl company. She smiled at him innocently seeming like she hadn't done anything.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:19 pm

Lucian couldn't do much. He wasn't sure what Aurora had planned for him. "Eating"? So she was going to eat him up... He wasn't ready to die in any form, especially as someone's LUNCH! He did his best to muster any strength to lift his sword, but to no avail. He sighed sadly. So this was the end for him... Damnit, no way! He couldn't just give up, not when he had come so far.

"Y-you... Aren't going to get a chance to eat me... I'll beat you, and your wolf... I'll make sure, that if I go down, you two drop dead with me as well."

He kept on struggling, but he just couldn't do anything. He was all talk right now, nothing to back it up, and yet, he wouldn't give up.
Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kokku

Tetsu Kokku

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:15 am

Tetsu Kokku had decided to take a little walk on this beautiful night, the moon was gorgeous, the stars twinkled with happiness, the temperature outside felt great, it seemed as though the night was perfect. He pulls out a small bottle of water from his robe and took a small swig as a small droplet of water runs down from the corner of his mouth, to the bottom of his chin, and finally dropping to the ground. He puts the lid back on the water and returns the bottle back to his robe and wipes his chin with his sleeve while saying, "Ahh, a nice sip of water is amazing on a night like this"

A few moments later he senses a rather heavy reiatsu as well as a weak, fainting reiatsu near the strong one. Both in the direction of the park "Hmm. I wonder what this is all about..." He thinks to himself and without taking another step, he pulls the bottle back out and finishes off the rest of the water, capping the bottle once again, and throwing the bottle in a trash can that is sitting next to him on the corner of the street. Tetsu Kokku then places his right hand on his zanpaktou. Leaving it sheathed, he began running in the direction of the 2 reiatsu.

Tetsu Kokku feels the temperature rising beyond his liking as he approaches the two. "Aww man, I hate the heat, this blows!" He finally comes upon the two people, he notices one laying on the ground, the other sitting up on top of him. "Wow, shes beautiful... Wait... He's laying on the ground exhausted and she's sitting on his stomach..." His eyes widen as dirty thoughts fill his mind, his nose then begins to spurt blood out of control. He wipes the blood from his face with his sleeve since he doesn't usually carry random tissues around with him, and sighs since he knows it's gonna dry and leave that annoying crusty feeling. He looks back at the two, still with his hand on his sword, he begins to walk over to them, as cautious as ever and expecting the worst. He knew that one of them uses fire since the temperature rose as he grew closer, he didn't know which one would use it, but he expected fire.

"State your name!" Tetsu Kokku snarled as if he had a sudden change in attitude. "And don't give me any shit!" He couldn't help but to smile and begin to lightly chuckle at how he had just spoken to them, he knew he was wanting to sound tough but it just wasn't his style to act like that. After his little chuckle he noticed the one on the ground was a shinigami and had burn marks on him, he crouched slightly as if preparing for a fight, keeping his guard up, he watched the two and waited for a response. "Well, atleast I know who's usin' fire now..."
Back to top Go down
Asuka
Ascended Human
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:14 am

The image the black haired girl arrived to was rather strange. There was two men dressed like shinigami and giving off the spiritual appearance that of shinigami. One was pinned down by a girl that had no visible signs of being hollow nor shinigami. She wasn't an arrancar either no visible hollow hole was seen on her. The other shinigami, whom back was to her stood holding his katana. The situation could be interpreted in many ways. The girl was the victim of two males or rather that the two males had fallen victim towards the pretty looking sister-san. Shinigami never really attacked human beings, she must have been somekind of spirit. Shinako made a call. "kai" Whipping out a yellow piece of paper that lay by her waists Shinako grabbed with her left hand a bow and spear in the other hand. The spear she pegged into the ground before muttering out a second 'kai', 30 arrows emerged themselves from another parchment and pegged themselves lodged themselves next to the spear.

"Step back!" she cried out but not before slinging two arrows in the tensed bow and releasing them. The two arrows were pointed at the Shinigami who remained to be free of bodily contraint. However her will guided the arrows to the one who had been holding down the other shinigami. The exact mark lying at both Femoral. Her hands gripped two more arrows as they were loaded onto the string and pointed at the shinigami holding the katana. She didn't exactly know what was going on, keeping her gaurd up and holding them all at arrow point would serve to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Aurora smiled as she pondered what to do next. She was quite hungry, but there was just something that she liked about this Shinigami. After a minute she decided not to eat him but just mess with him for a while, there was a dead hollow she could eat later if she got really hungry, but there may never again be another chance to be able to play with a shinigami. She stared into his eyes as she saw him try to act all tough. It made her quite happy, to finally see someone not beg for their lives. Although it was obvious he was bluffing it was a fresh relief. Aurora blushed as bit as she leaned over and kissed his head. Aww look at you, aren't you just the cutest thing, Ill tell you what since you have been such a good boy I wont even eat you. Her voice was kind and and sweet as she snickered to herself. She thought to herself a moment as she leaned over and poked his nose. You would probably taste bad anyways. She snickered again as she spoke it sarcastically. She smiled at him very content with the day.

Aurora suddenly turned as she felt a presence coming near her. She had felt it earlier but had hoped it would go away. She sniffed the air as she turned to face him. He stepped out of the bushes as she let out a light growl. He smelled and looked like shinigami. Aww come on I just got my first shinigami and i havn't had a chance to play with it it yet. How about you come back in like an hour or two and and ill kill you too She pouted as she looked at the other shinigami glaring at him. She stood up as she placed one foot on Lucian. Small fires still continued to burn around the area, spreading lightly. Well if you must know my name is Aurora, my this little cute peice of pray is Lucian.

Aurora sniffed the air again as she smelt another presence, a female human it smelled like. Hmm it seems im popular today, oh urufu you silly little wolf we have guest wont you come and say hello. The brewing fires suddenly blazed as the traveled next to Aurora forming back into the the large wolf known as Urufu. The wolf quickly spun its body nocking the arrows away. Hello there my dear welcome to the party The wolf rapped its flaming body around Aurora's. What do we have here. He smiled as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Lucian blushed a little, as Aurora had kissed his forehead. He wasn't sure if that was her way of flirting with him to death... or that she was letting him live. The poking of his nose make it any better, as his face turned bright red. His nose had always been his weakness, especially when a girl as beautiful as her touched it. He couldn't help but blush bright red in front of her. He turned his head just a bit to see what had gotten her attention. Another shinigami! Was he saved? Or in worse shape? He wasn't sure, as he was still new around here, and had no clue how other shinigami fared against someone like Aurora... and then when he heard her talk to her wolf about someone else... So he wasn't just alone with her and the shinigami. Someone else had come by. Question was, was he friend or foe. All he could do, was just lay there, and sorta watch as his fate was in Aurora's hands right now.

Back to top Go down
Tetsu Kokku

Tetsu Kokku

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Tetsu Kokku has always had a soft side to pretty girls, atleast until he gets to know them, he knew he couldn't let his guard down but it was if she had let out an aura that was just hypnotizing. His blade slightly loosened in his hand as he heard the soft, joy filled words spoken by the girl sitting on top of the other shinigami. Aurora...? What the hell are you? Their is no way you can be a human. No way could a human defeat a shinigami, hell a human shouldn't be able to SEE a shinigami. He says in a state of confusion, with one eyebrow cocked up and the other going down. After saying this, he felt the presence of someone else come up behind him.

It doesn't take long after this other person appears, Tetsu Kokku hears her say something, he didn't quite catch what she had said but his eyes grew wide when two speeding arrows flew past his side, instantly alerting him into clutching his sword tightly again. He spins around and looks at the person who shot the arrows and jumps several meters out of her line of fire, forming a triangle of the four people. "Talk about scarin' the hell outta someone... I knew I shouldn't have let my guard down..." As these thoughts went through his head, he sees the creature that Aurora has summoned up and watches as it blocks the arrows. Slightly aww struck, he once again loosened his hand from the sword but quickly realizes that's a bad idea and clutches tighter once again while he turns his head seeing if anyone else had decided to wun up behind him and attack.

Tetsu Kokku looks back at the flaming beast and says "Hmmm... Well you are deffinately NOT a human... That I am sure of!" He slightly grinned to this statement of his but didn't entirely know why. He pulls his blade from it's sheathe and, still holding it with only his right hand, he begins to twirl it around in a circle. The twirling somehow has a calming effect for him and helps him think a bit more clearly, "Well, I don't know any of these people... So it would be best if I kept myself ready for anything that any of them were to do, but I can tell the main one I should be concerned about is this Aurora chick, the other girl had a wide open shot at me but chose to shoot around me to Aurora, so I'm sure she... Well I THINK she might be on my side, and that other shinigami doesn't look like he'll be doin' anything for a little bit..." He stops twirling his sword and holds out in front of him, and slightly chuckling he says, "Growl, Daibu Takushiki!" The hilt of the sword he had been holding split into two from the middle as he muttered these words and all the silver of the sword began to dull in color.

After releasing his zanpaktou, Tetsu Kokku began to think about when he betrayed his fellow shinigami in Seireitei and had the strongest feeling of guilt he had ever felt in his life, almost to the point where he would have to throw up at the spot. He forced this feeling away as the thoughts flew through his mind, Such guilt, their isn't any way I could live with this. I'm going to redeem myself by killing this Aurora creature and save the life of this other shinigami. Then I'll turn myself in and... well... beg for forgiveness." Then, with a rejuvenated state of mind, he vanishes from his location, he appears about 3 feet in front of Aurora and stands there for only a second, glaring at her, then vanishing again and appearing behind her, slicing his sword in an upward, yet slanted motion, he aimed to slice her straight across the back. As soon as his swing had followed through, he through his palm in front of him, facing the flaming beast that Aurora had summoned, and let out a push to try and separate it from Aurora, hoping that could maybe weaken their synchronization and maybe give him the upper hand. He performs another shunpo after the push and appears next to the girl who had shot the arrows by him.
Back to top Go down
Asuka
Ascended Human
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:42 am

"kya!!!.Shinako let go of her right hand, the mark as same as ever. Her shoulder crunched up as blood flushed down her face and her eyes enlarged. "Shinigami!!! Warn me when you do that geez!" Shinako had leaped back from her spot and moved out of the way of 'possible danger'. She had been utterly shocked by the Shinigami's flash steps not quite used to having people whoosh back and forth as they please. she shook herself a little as two more arrows were loaded. " stay away from me, bunch up and we'll burn together!" She momentarily inserted the arrows into her mouth as she held them by the shaft, trying up her loose locks of black hair into a tiny bun. "tch.... Lady I'm warning you get off that man right now... or my next arrows will be unable to be so easily blocked."

Shinako let her gaze lie upon the pretty sister. She was being protecting by a fire fox. It would serve to be a problem, her arrows currently were nothing but arrows able to hit spiritual entities but they got the job done. She was co-linear to that of Urufu and its owner. The shinigami, tetsu was a few meters away from her and the other was still pinned down. Why was Karakura always in such odd conditions? Most ghost activities with super natural activities. meh. hollow and the like always terrorizing humans or often the weaker shinigami. Such a terrorizer she shot her arrows at. Instantly she loaded another pair and pulling hard the strings into a strike. Letting her brain wave guide its airborne predecessor towards the source of conflagration. " 3...2...1.. times up!

She fired the two arrows, letting them whistle their way around Urufu each in its own direction of left and right. Soaring to hit Aurora on her lungs. surely that flame beast would try and eat Lucian or was it that Aurora would eat the Lucian shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A faithful encounter   A faithful encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

A faithful encounter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: World Of The Living :: Karakura Town :: Karakura Town Park-
Jump to: