Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 Narutobutton Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 72520171
Co-Admins
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 Capturemra Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 42935006 Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 Capturexo Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 Captdurexo
Moderators
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 52464119 Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 Captureio Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 Capturetq Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 Capturexoh Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 14238274 Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 Captureio
GFX Moderators
Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 Capturexow

Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.

Go down 
+5
DILorenzoF
Mr. Bobo
Stein
The Russian
Ame
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DILorenzoF

DILorenzoF

Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:45 am

[Oc: Haha. No. Smile
An absence is effective only AFTER it is posted. Since it was posted AFTER he called a hit, the hit applies. I am sincerely sorry for his loss, but I won't bend the rules. Not even a teeny weeny bit. So Stein is dead.
-Lorenzo Out]
Back to top Go down
Agent 43

Agent 43

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Ive editted this topic. And I have decided the fate of my fellow rpers. Yep.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:05 pm

No response was given from the traitorous Shinigami. He made no attempts to dodge, no attempts to lessen the damage by flexing his muscles or hardening his spiritual pressure. The claw of the Vizard's ally clashed down, severing the left arm of the Captain. Hisoka's blade continued true as well, cutting through and easily severing the right arm of the man. Blood sprayed back onto the mask the Vizard had donned, and the limb fell slowly to the ground. Stepping back and taking a look at the armless man, Hisoka swung his Zanpaktou to the side as the blood of the traitor was flung from his blade. The Vizard then sheathed his Zanpaktou and grasped at the mask as it faded away into reiatsu particles. Looking towards the man who had helped him, Hisoka knew it was time to leave. Assuming the other man was able to conclude that as well, Hisoka would follow him. A new ally never hurt in the circumstances he would soon be in. Already wanted dead or alive by the Gotei 13, and not responsible for removing the arm of one of the Gotei's main military leaders. Yes, allies would be good.

>>Exit after Naziko's post<<

Back to top Go down
Agent 43

Agent 43

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:16 pm

Turns out, that with all of the death of no-one they had clearly stopped the process of violence that was pleaguing the area. He was a hero, a true hero of all the people around him. However, he noticed that the female known as Emiko was dead, he had not saved her in time. So he let her ice melt, and he devoured her. Making her apart of his being as he had turned and jettered out of the building. [exit]
Back to top Go down
Mr. Bobo

Mr. Bobo

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Mr. Bobo looked at all that happened. He smiled and jumped into the lower left and landed on the ground and walked over to Stein. "My my, lost your arms have we?" He asked and looked around. He walked for the arms and then found it. After picking it up he had Ringmaster turn into his hat and land on his head. Mr. Bobo grabbed Stein by the back of his shirt and started walking away from the place. "We might want to lay low." He said andwalked off with Stein still in his hand and his arms in his other.

Exit with Stein as well.

Last edited by Mr. Bobo on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:44 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : to fit the posts from Hisoka and the other guy)
Back to top Go down
Agent 43

Agent 43

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:21 pm

(In my post I states I ate Emiko Razz so bamn.)
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 5:01 pm

(OOC: He also lost both arms, not just one.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.   Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Take A Sad Song, And Make It Better.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2