Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
The office. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
The office. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
The office. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
The office. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
The office. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
The office. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
The office. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
The office. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
The office. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum The office. Narutobutton The office. Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
The office. 72520171
Co-Admins
The office. Capturemra The office. 42935006 The office. Capturexo The office. Captdurexo
Moderators
The office. 52464119 The office. Captureio The office. Capturetq The office. Capturexoh The office. 14238274 The office. Captureio
GFX Moderators
The office. Capturexow

The office.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daizai

Daizai

The office. Empty
PostSubject: The office.   The office. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:13 am

The captain of the fifth division cartwheeled into his office, twisting around into a backflip, landing perfectly. Years of training poured into his power still left enough room for his jesterness to be perfected to an even higher level. He bowed to his imaginary audience, really taking in the fake applause he could hear, although it was his Zanpakuto providing the sound effects for him.

The room was roomy enough for his acrobatic endeavors to be fully appreciated, although it was not huge. The office itself was home to all kinds of usual office equipment, the desk, chars, a nice window behind him and an assortment of storag units which would probably never be seen open ever. Also the most noticeable feature of his office was that it was decorated in blue and whites, due to some bizzare attraction to snow and water the Captain had. He even wore a blue version of a Shinigmai standard uniform covered by the captains haori. To top it all of the furniture was very antique in its look with expert design, truly tasteful to an experts eyes. Of course it seemed like an accident that it had been picked up, due to when picking it out the captain had just pointed and said "That one".

His office truly did look the part of a proffesional but also opened a small glimpse to his madness, not that he knew this. The captain had randomly selected everything but the colours, which he was very adamant to keep.

After his bowing had finished Daizai thought he should carry on with some paper work, to him was fun without any form of sarcasm involved. He walked to his desk, pointed a finger at his chair and said in a jovial tone.

"Hado 1, thrust," using the weakest possible version the chair slid backwards enough for him to fit in to. After the push his jumped into the chair with a manic cackle, whipping out a pen to start his beloved work. He would continue with this for as long as needed.

(Short but I felt that I needed to create my presence)
Back to top Go down
Kisho
3rd Seat Shinigami
Kisho

The office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The office.   The office. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Kisho, after roaming for hours, made his way into the 5th division quarters. They were in charge of sending messages, and boy did Kisho have a message to send. He wanted to know where everyone was, and if someone could send some kind of recon group to find Sai. He was lost without any previous orders of what to do in the absence of both the Captain and Lieutenant.

Approaching the office of the 5th division Captain, Kisho's feelings of doubt and anxiety seemed to have increased. For the past few divisions, he's been unable to find anyone to help him. He hoped that this office would have someone in it this time, yet he wouldn't be surprised if it didn't. He took a deep breath before stepping through the door way of the office.

As he stepped through he was relieved to see that the captain was there. His eyes glimmered with a bit of hope. He knocked on the wall of the doorway to announce his presence to the captain, as he didn't want to be rude as he was about to interrupt his work. "Sir, excuse me....but I am in need of assistance," his words came out in a low, serious tone, for this was a serious matter, to him atleast. He kept his hands inside the pockets of his jeans, he didn't know what else to do with them. Now thinking about his attire, the captain would probably criticize him for wearing the clothing of the human world, but he didn't care too much about that.
Back to top Go down
Daizai

Daizai

The office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The office.   The office. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:46 pm

Daizai had just finished his amazingly fun paper work, he was kind of annoyed that he had not dragged it out for longer. However he smiled despite the lack of forward planning, he would find somthing else to amuse himself with. He looked around the office for an activity he could do from the comfort of his office, he didn't want to leave his blue room just yet.

He found nothing of interest, how annoying for him, he would have to leave. He looked down to pull his chair out slowly as if to drag out his exit of the of his sky haven. But during his moving back a knock resounded throughout his office. Perhaps someone to interest him, he jumped to his feat and then right over the desk. It was a young man right in front of him, although Daizai himself looks only eighteen years of age.

The man before the captain spoke in a low serious tone, looked like he was on business. Oh how boring, he let the man say his piece and found that he was required to help the man. He reached to his zanpakuto but his spirit manifested itself to slap his hand away, although the man in front would not see Mo fubuki he would be able to see his reaction of wincing away from the harsh blow.

"Sure I would be glad to help you, but before anything that requires effort from me is to be done, you must do me a favor, in fact yourself a favor," he said in a polite and jovial tone, trying to not let his manic side loose, however a huge grin was on his face. After leaving time for the Shinigami to ask what, he proceeded to tell him, "You must rid yourself of that human clothing it is strictly prohibited for shinigami to werar anything other than a Shihakusho. It tooke me a good hundred years of pestering our Sotaicho to be able to wear this blue on underneath this haori."

He then started to spin on the spot like a dancer inside a music box, jest to let the person know that he would not budge on the issue. A very odd way to communicate but it was his way nonetheless. A tip of his hat revealed his eyes to their piercing blueness, which were a menace to all of those who got to see them. This further reinforced that he would have to comply whether or not he wanted to, otherwise things would get messy, although a different kind of messy than usual....

Back to top Go down
Kisho
3rd Seat Shinigami
Kisho

The office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The office.   The office. EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Kisho was a bit confused at the Captain's jumpy movements, he wasn't used to such animated captains. Kisho was a bit at ease, feeling that this captain would be easier to talk with, as his movements suggested he was a fun person, like Kisho. Yet, the captain also spoke to him with a look of authority, that Kisho greatly respected. Kisho watched as the captain reached for his sword, but then reproach from some kind of pain. He replied to Kisho's request for help, with a choice for Kisho to make. Kisho was to change out of his human attire and into the usual shinigami wear, if he wanted any help from the captain.

Kisho was a bit embarrassed as the captain drew this to attention, but he was out of line in a sense. Kisho saw the seriousness in the captains eyes, as they contrasted the easy going atmosphere his movements and smile created. "Uhhh....yes sir, I'll go change and return with my request..." he said with a laughing smile, as he quickly exited the captains office.

Kisho moved as quickly as possible, using shunpo along the way, to the 4th division quarters. He removed the leather vest and jeans, tossing them aside to the area where he slept. He then put on his sleeveless black shinigami kimono and sandals, and returned quickly as possible back to the office of the 5th division captain. All of this taking no longer than 6 minutes.

When he returned, Kisho dusted off his new outfit, smoothing out any wrinkles, so that he looked the way he was meant. He smiled at the captain, hoping that his quick leave didn't offend him in any sense. He then began to speak in his initial tone about the serious matter at hand. "Okay....sir, I request both your assistance and advice. I need your assistance with relaying the message to any other captains and lieutenants that can help, that our lieutenant has gone missing in the human world. I would tell this to our division captain but I haven't been able to find him, like many other people. As for advice, I don't know what to do with the 4th division in their absences. So could you kinda guide me with that?" All of this came out in a bit of a rush, this was due to Kisho's embarrassment and nervousness, yet he continued to wear a smile.

[OOC: So yeah, Suo told me about the attire, and that's been corrected on my app, despite my pic. And I know I went against rules of travel, but considering your request, it's what I found suitable.]
Back to top Go down
Daizai

Daizai

The office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The office.   The office. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:41 am

The young Shinigami male had complied to Daizai's request, with joy he clapped his hands, how he loved to give orders. While he waited for him to return he did a little jig, his grin radiating his happiness from his face. He looked forward for thee request he was going to be given as he just loved to be out and about doing thing's.

He danced for a quick minute whilst thee man changed. In thee meantime Daizai entered his inner world. His Zanpakuto spirit and he shared a bond stronger then most could ever hope to achieve. All because he had been alone with her for a thousand years. He closed his eyes blacking out his vision, opening them up to find himself in a snow storm of epic proportions. A hand moved in thee imperial whiteness, just in thee corner of his eye, and with threat all he could do was smile. He was home.

When thee man had shunpo'ed back into his office he snapped open his eyes, a loopy grin on his face. Still standing in thee same position he had been for five minutes, he motioned for thee man to ask away his question, to which he listened to with a kind smile. He knew threat he may have embarrassed thee Shinigami for calling out his dress mistake so he was going to give him a break.

Upon finding out his request he gave a polite nod. He understood threat he should be worried. Not threat it was anything threat he couldn't fix. With a click of his fingers he summoned two Hell butterflies, creatures threat had an abundance in thee 5 thee division they were messengers after all. One he whispered into a message for thee captain of thee sixth division, hopefully thee message would be relayed soon, there had been some illegal visits to thee Human world. Second was left in thee office informing anyone form his division threat he would be out looking after thee 4 the division.

However during his message recording he got another butterfly. This one was urgent so much in fact threat he added on more information on both butterflies. It seems threat there had been some more unauthorised activity in thee thirteen courts although, it seemed threat it wasn't something on a small scale. He needed to prioritise what he was doing thee safety of seireitei. He learnt theat an intruder withe German features had been spotted.

"It seems that we have had an intruder, i'm afraid that your division may have to wait for now, but whilst there is no-one of higher rank than you there, you are in charge. You can act as a temporary captain. I must spread the word that there has been an intruder. the captain sighed as he had just been informed of something that would not be so fun. He signaled to the butterfly which had carried the message to him. He then commanded that it relay the message to every division if they had not recieved it, it seemed that there would need to be a meeting.

When he was finished doing his messaging job he looked up to see if the Shinigami was still there, if not he would exit, if he was he would motion and explain that they both needed to leave.

Exit >
Back to top Go down
Kisho
3rd Seat Shinigami
Kisho

The office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The office.   The office. EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:37 pm

Kisho stood there, confused a bit, though the captain's words were simple and easy to understand, he had a hard time taking them in. He was in charge of the 4th dvision, so he must act like a temporary captain. Kisho snapping out of his moment of confusion, came to realize that if there was an intruder, he needed to return to the 4th division and prep them. Kisho didn't know how big of a threat this intruder was, but the 4th division may be needed, as they were the medical division. Kisho nodded at the captain, understanding completely the situation, and turned to leave his office quickly. In the absence of both his lieutenant and captain, Kisho would do his best and keep the 4th division in top shape, as if no one was missing.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The office. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The office.   The office. Empty

Back to top Go down

The office.
Page 1 of 1