Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
University of Karakura EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
University of Karakura EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
University of Karakura EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
University of Karakura EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
University of Karakura EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
University of Karakura EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
University of Karakura EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
University of Karakura EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
University of Karakura EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum University of Karakura Narutobutton University of Karakura Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
University of Karakura 72520171
Co-Admins
University of Karakura Capturemra University of Karakura 42935006 University of Karakura Capturexo University of Karakura Captdurexo
Moderators
University of Karakura 52464119 University of Karakura Captureio University of Karakura Capturetq University of Karakura Capturexoh University of Karakura 14238274 University of Karakura Captureio
GFX Moderators
University of Karakura Capturexow

University of Karakura

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asuka
Ascended Human
Asuka

University of Karakura Empty
PostSubject: University of Karakura   University of Karakura EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:04 am

Winter had entered the University compound and instead of going to the usual art building she had made her way to the Martial arts club. Here the university students who favoured martial arts as their extra curriculm often met and practised whichever art they were doing. So what was Shinako an art major doing in such a place? She herself had taken archery as her hobby of sorts and had an access card to such a place. Swiping her student card the doors opened for her. Soft steps silently gliding over the tatami mats. She moved over to her usual range and produced three yellow pieces of paper. She got her usual Joseon bow and 60 stern long ranged arrows. 'fu' As if by magic the 60 arrows disappeared into two of the yellow papers. Strange ordeal it was. The bow was treated the same like the arrows and sealed into the last paper parchment.

There was just one more space within the bow parchment. She was rather short and had small reach, perhaps an extension of the sort would help. She picked up a long wooden pole that felt comfortable in her hands. These were for third year students who were qualified and skilled enough for a bladed weapon. A simple 30cms double sided blade at the edge of the polearm. The bow and polearm were now in the same boat. With that she had left the compound towards the art compound

exit>>
Back to top Go down
Asuka
Ascended Human
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: University of Karakura   University of Karakura EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Shinako picked up a rough cloth as she wiped the blood off the spear which was running under the tap. When this had been done she opted for a softer oiled cloth and she polished the two meter long weapon. Her seals lay divided in 4 groups. 5 in her left pocket. 5 in her right pocket. 8 in her inner pocket of her jersey. 2 on her cellphone much like a cellphone tag. She had by now opted for a simple white sleeveless top, a button up jersey and and a pair of long gym pants. She walked out of her room having successfully cleaned and sealed the spear in a seperate container.

Shinako stood walked in the library. (getting tired). Checks in, returns certain books. goes to a desk that is empty. about 10 students around her doing their own business. She pulls out a text book and starts to summarize. The textbook is on fine arts from early 1600.
Back to top Go down
Azulon Kasshu
Ascended Human
Azulon Kasshu

PostSubject: Re: University of Karakura   University of Karakura EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Coming from a long day of work Alex found himself being a superpowered human rather boring and wanted to expand his life. As he got a call it was from his agent. The agents name was Gohan and he told Alex something that made him scream for joy "ALEX MY BOY. YOU ARE GOING TO HOLLYWOOD. They loved the short film we sent in they want you to do another. This time its not gonna be a short film but it will be gundam the live action film." Alex began jumping and screaming "IM GONNA BE A MOVIE STAR. OH MY GOD" Alex began running and screaming and decided it was time to get a new name. This would be rather fun. As Alex went to the administrative office of karakura he began to say. "I want a new name. Something that will show the real boss that i am. I want my name to be Azulon Kasshu." the man at the front desk looked at Alex in a confused manor and said "Ok sir. Done you are now Azulon" Alex now known as Azulon smiled and kept on pushing along with his day. He remembered he had to take back some books he owed from the school library and began to run. As Azulon began running to the library he walked in and threw the books down and looked and saw 11 other people going on about their business but one stood out to him. She seemed a bit off so Azulon walked up to her and smiled. "Im Azulon Kasshu actor and college student of Karakura University." As he looked at the girl he got a cold feeling from her something that he only got around people like him.

OOC: short post
Back to top Go down
Asuka
Ascended Human
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: University of Karakura   University of Karakura EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Shinako smiled lightly as she saw the male greeting and introducing himself to her. She met his gaze for a brief moment. " Shinako, Art student. " With that she let her focus drop back to her textbook casually inserting two ear phones into her ears and flipping on a song called 'freak'. The history of art was an intersting concept and to learn what different periods of time inspired different artist each in their own way. However it became tedious once you had to remember the dates off by heart and understand all the 'scientific' history behind them.

During her pre-university years her education career had been nothing but silent ostrasization and solitude. That kind of treatment had somewhat sunk into her bones and that became her chief personality at times. Shinako flipped the page of the book letting others do what they needed to do. Her ear phones gently hummed the lyrics why do you remain to stand there? I will not divert my attention to you. To put it fair, you're nothing but an annoyance. . Shinako flipped her page back to the previous chapter as she cirlced a name and made a quick note next to it.

ooc: read it, love it, worship it. short
Back to top Go down
Azulon Kasshu
Ascended Human
Azulon Kasshu

PostSubject: Re: University of Karakura   University of Karakura EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:51 pm

As Azulon watched the greeting from the girl known as Shinako but she became rather cold and at a quick rate. In his head Azulon was thinking to himself "Hmm. I wonder what my manager is doing in hollywood now. I wonder if he is signing my contracts and stuff now."As Azulon regained focus in the real world he noticed Shinako was reading a book and Azulon was rather interested in what the book was speaking of. He bent down and looked under the book and realized it was something of the fine arts. He stood back up and looked at Shinako. He came in close and took out one of her air plugs. He began to whisper in her ear "Hey. Can i tell you something? Well. You can't tell anyone not even your family or friends. But im kinda a super powered freak."

Azulon moved his body back from Shinako's ear and waited for a response. He knew that this friendship of theirs would most likely be short lived because of Azulon's just spoken words but hopefully she understood his gift and accepted him unlike everyone else. As Azulon waited for an answer he pulled out his skull candy headphones and ipod touch and began to play his favorite American song "bottoms up" by Trey Songz vs Nicki Minaj. And he pulled up a nearby chair and turned it around and sat on it on a reverse way like some people would do. His head was throbbing for the expectations of Shinako turning him into the police for being a crime fighting mogul.

Ooc: Oh yea. I made a short post. You mad i not K?
Back to top Go down
Asuka
Ascended Human
Asuka

PostSubject: Re: University of Karakura   University of Karakura EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:39 pm

" super power eh?"
Shinako didn't even flinch nor look up, she flipped her page again and began to read on Leonardo di Vinci, chef? scientist? artist? She put her ear piece back in her ear and lowered the volume a bit. Now able to hear both the music and the boy. She made notes about such the topic and wrote a possible essay topic. "Sure I have them too, so does everyone else in the room" She pointed behind her with a pen without diverting her eyes away from the book. " see that girl there? She can stay under water for over 3 minutes, that boy there can memorize over 30, 6 digit numbers in order in under a second. Her pointer came back to her body before pointing past blake and at a boy writing on two different sheets of paper at the same time. "he's able to split his brain to do two different things, right now he's writing an essay while his other hand is making crib notes for flash studying."

Shinako brought the pen towards her heart and tapped in twice. She looked up and looked at blake. " and I can throw an eraser over a 100 meters and accurately hit someone in the head and get away with it. She wasn't being serious with, yes all the said things were true but what Shinako represented super power as was different from what blake had. Blake had mean super-natural powers that could compete with other spiritual beings. As for Shinako she merely refered to something an individual could uniquely do. She closed her textbook and placed her pen in the box of pencils and stashed them neatly into her bag. " good-bye" Shinako slung her bag on as she hooked her thumbs under her bag straps.

My barracading! I've been wrong, i've been mean but this is how i've made it. Divert my wants divert my needs, i've become a soul survivor. Shinako walked towards the librarian and gave her a student card. It was checked and the date and time was taken on the computer. Shinako was once again on her way out. "I don't want to see you, You don't want to see me. I enjoy the solitude of lonely company. nana- na-na. dadadadaa!

Shinako entered the arts & culture department the same way she had done with the library. It was a wonderful place. For all students who had an art major. Painting, sculpting, music, dancing anything went. She continued onto to walk looking for her usual company of artists. However she left the compounds again. but soon she coughed out blood. It was terminal cancer!. She ran to the hospital, they told her it was too late. Her soul left the body. She died, her body was cremated.

>>exit>>
Back to top Go down
Azulon Kasshu
Ascended Human
Azulon Kasshu

PostSubject: Re: University of Karakura   University of Karakura EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:34 pm

OOC:DERP

Azulon got tired and left.

Exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: University of Karakura   University of Karakura Empty

Back to top Go down

University of Karakura
Page 1 of 1