Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Kido and Cero rules on crack EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Kido and Cero rules on crack EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Kido and Cero rules on crack EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Kido and Cero rules on crack EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Kido and Cero rules on crack EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Kido and Cero rules on crack EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Kido and Cero rules on crack EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Kido and Cero rules on crack EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Kido and Cero rules on crack EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Kido and Cero rules on crack Narutobutton Kido and Cero rules on crack Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Kido and Cero rules on crack 72520171
Co-Admins
Kido and Cero rules on crack Capturemra Kido and Cero rules on crack 42935006 Kido and Cero rules on crack Capturexo Kido and Cero rules on crack Captdurexo
Moderators
Kido and Cero rules on crack 52464119 Kido and Cero rules on crack Captureio Kido and Cero rules on crack Capturetq Kido and Cero rules on crack Capturexoh Kido and Cero rules on crack 14238274 Kido and Cero rules on crack Captureio
GFX Moderators
Kido and Cero rules on crack Capturexow

Kido and Cero rules on crack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tetsuya Shirogane
Captain
Tetsuya Shirogane

Kido and Cero rules on crack Empty
PostSubject: Kido and Cero rules on crack   Kido and Cero rules on crack EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:43 pm

Time for some more whining. It's simple really. I think the rules on kido usage, and cero training need some editing. I just checked the second "update" on the Fighting Styles page. And was not amused to say the least. Rather than providing a direct link, I'll just quote the part that troubles me with the current Fighting Styles.

Quote :
Close Combatant-
Captain - 1-100
Lieutenant - 1-77
Seated Officer 1-65
Unseated Officer 1-33

Ranged Combatant -
Captain - 1-100
Lieutenant - 1-80
Seated Officer - 1-70
Unseated Officer - 1-33

Kidou Killer -
Captain - 1-100
Lieutenant - 1-90
Seated officer - 1-80
Unseated officer 1-33

Samurai -
Captain - 1-100
Lieutenat - 1-80
Seated officer 1-50
Unseated officer 1-33

Power House -
Captain - 1-50
Lieutenant - 1-40
Seated Officer - 1-33
Unseated Officer - 1-33

Well Rounded-
Captain - 1-100
Lieutenant - 1-80
Seated Officer - 1-70
Unseated Officer - 1-33

First observations. What the heck, every Captain can do kido to level 100, apart from the Power House who only reaches level 50? Sure. Well Rounded, Kidou Killer and a Ranged Fighter could probably reach a high level with this stuff. But I disagree with the Close Combatants and Samurais. Those people are pros at close quarters combat. Not some magical tactics that rely on invocations and shooting enemies with fancy lasers. The rules should be fixed to support this.

Well. That's only the first of the problems I see. I believe we need some clarification on cero training rules. The kido rules seem balanced enough, but I have seen two sets of cero rules here. The older one that requires low ranking Espada to pull 8k of writing for just about any cero, and the newer one that requires 3.5k for any Gran Rey level cero. Which one should we follow? The old ones? The new ones? Please, clear this stuff up. I'm certain no one wants to write 8k words just so get an extra cero.

https://bleachlife.rpg-board.net/cero-registration-f18/cero-template-t17.htm <--- Old rules with 8k for the unfortunate

https://bleachlife.rpg-board.net/rules-guidelines-and-decrees-f3/technique-training-rules-t102.htm <--- New rules for just about anything. Mentioning Gran Rey level needs 3.5k words.
Back to top Go down

Kido and Cero rules on crack
Page 1 of 1