Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Rooftop (private) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Rooftop (private) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Rooftop (private) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Rooftop (private) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Rooftop (private) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Rooftop (private) EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Rooftop (private) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Rooftop (private) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Rooftop (private) EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Rooftop (private) Narutobutton Rooftop (private) Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Rooftop (private) 72520171
Co-Admins
Rooftop (private) Capturemra Rooftop (private) 42935006 Rooftop (private) Capturexo Rooftop (private) Captdurexo
Moderators
Rooftop (private) 52464119 Rooftop (private) Captureio Rooftop (private) Capturetq Rooftop (private) Capturexoh Rooftop (private) 14238274 Rooftop (private) Captureio
GFX Moderators
Rooftop (private) Capturexow

Rooftop (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Aurora sighed as she looked at the sky after taking a loud sigh dropping her "luggage" onto the floor with a thump as she took a step over it as her foot pushed off the balcony as her body leaned over looking all the scurrying creatures. The all seemed so insignificant going on with their feeble lives oblivious to the greater ones to herself. They were so boring so stuck in themselves to ever realize their was more out there. Aurora spit off the balcony into the city streets hitting a old man on the head as she turned and laughed. Suddenly the surrounding air got much warmer as her flaming friend leaped atop of the buidling as he instantly went for the shinigami. Aurora glared at him with a flick of her wrist he dissapeared into a puff of smoke. Aurora smiled as she sat down once again on top of the shinigami placing his zapactou nearby his hand. Well ill tell you what im not hungry anymore, sooo want to be friends, I like you your not like the rest
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Lucian was still dazed... He began to gain consciousness and still felt a lot of pain from his fight earlier. To his surprise... he saw that Aurora was next to him, and his sword was on the floor. He took it and then sheathed his sword. He was surprised to find she wasn't hostile anymore... and then her words.

Well ill tell you what im not hungry anymore, sooo want to be friends, I like you your not like the rest.

Those words sorta warmed his heart a little. He quickly stood up... but began to falter. He wasn't in the best shape right now... but he wasn't in any danger for now at least. But still, it would be a good while before he'd be able to get back on his feet. Especially from the fact that he had some burns all over his body. He would need to see the 4th Division in order to get those wounds healed.

"Friends huh... Yeah. I'd like that as well. Still, i'm a little concerned as to why a girl like you is able to eat souls... Mind telling me more about bountos?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Aurora just sat and waited as she waited for her company to wake up. She hummed softly as her head rocked, her long hair flowing in the wind. Finally the young man woke as she looked into his eyes smiling widely. He seemed quite confused and hurt, and almost kinda cute in a burned way. She looked up at the sky for a moment as she thought what to do, then within a secound decided she didn't care and turned back to Lucian. Hmm you should be alright i know Urufu can play a little ruff that silly little fluff ball. Good then its settled we are friends, i haven't had friends in like forever and trust me i have lived for like forever i would know. Hmm i can eat souls because hmmm... idk i just get hungry and Urufu handles the rest. I really dont know what i am, besides from what the few shinigami i have played with have told me. So I would just tell you to ask them.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Lucian started to get back up again, but he still stumbled. Being burned was still a pain in the ass, but he managed to finally be able to get up; knee wise anyway. He sighed and looked up to see Aurora's face. Sure, she may have attacked him, but she was still cute... actually beautiful was the world that went through his mind. He blushed and looked away, hoping she didn't noticed.

"Lived for a long time huh... I guess that's not surprising, I mean... we Shinigami can live for quite a few lifetimes as well. You must have had lots of adventures by now... Wish I could recall what my life in the world of the living was like... I can't even recall how I died."

He yawned a little. He was still tired from the entire fight. This wasn't really surprising, as he had exhausted so much reiatsu and physical strength in the fight. At least he could kneel; without winching in pain from the burns. Either way, he wondered as to what Aurora's life was like, and what kind of person she was like as well.

Last edited by Lucian Sainoji on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:26 am

Aurora continued to hum as she devided her attention in between the shinigami and the sky. She was in a rather good mood and it really showed as her entired body began to rock to the sound of her own humming. She looked at the sky for a moment then looked down just in time to see a light blush on the shinigami's face. The sight made Aurora's smile increase only more as she gigled with michievousness. She got up slowly her hair flowing behinid her as she moved over and sat right next to the shinigami. In most cases she would be invading a personal space boundry but boudries never did exist to her.

Yea I havn't aged in like a thousand maybe a little over a two thousand years, I dont know i stopped counting a long time ago. Adventures yea but most of them lame, but today was a lot of fun and its not even over yet. She looked over at him as she saw him sway in exastion as he almost looked like he was about to fall asleep. Aurora let out a small snarl. You better not fall asleep on me i havn't had a friend in like forever and i want to have some more fun.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:48 am

Lucian shook his head and kept his eyes opens now. He shook off his fatigue; since it wasn't as bad as his wounds anyway. After all, he didn't dodge all of Urufu's flame attacks. He wasn't sure just how he had survived. Willpower? Some guardian angel? Bah, it didn't matter. He was alive now, and he couldn't fall asleep. It would be rude to Aurora, especially since it looked like she hadn't had fun in a long time. It wasn't polite to make a lady angry.

"I-I wont! I won't fall asleep. Sorry... Just, well. That fight really took it out on my body. But I wont fall asleep, I promise. I'm actually more in pain from Urufu's flame attacks than anything else.

He turned and smiled at her, showing that he wasn't going to doze off randomly. He then turned away and blushed once more. He was so shy around her. Truth was, she was his first friend as well. He'd always been alone most of his life in Rukongai, but now, he was glad he finally had a friend. It made him forget the fact, that he would be considered AWOL by the Gotei 13. So long as he was with Aurora, he wouldn't really mind being in AWOL, so long as he could spend time with her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Aurora smiled as she saw he seemed to wake up some. She decided to turn her attention a little more to him. She looked up one last time as the sky mirroed in her eyes making them almost glow as she finally looked down at teh shinigami. She looked at him as she slowly layed her head on his shoulder. He seemed kinda tender at the moment, but she thought of he could deal with it. Well im glad you arn't falling asleep, its so boring. Yea I think your lucky though most people dont end that well in a condition as you did. Those burns will eventually fade away or at least i hope they will.

She moved over grabbing a piece of hair and twirling it around her fingers as looked at him thinking. Her hair dangeled over the shinigami. So what do you want to do?
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 8:24 pm

Lucian blushed deeply as Aurora's head touched his shoulder. He couldn't hide it this time. He smiled back at her and decided, he should try and find something they could both do, for fun. He slowly had begun to get up from where he stood, as soon as he did though, he felt his knees give out again, and then before he knew it, he was holding Aurora, as if he was embracing her, and his lips were touching hers. He didn't know what to do. His face had turned deep crimson from the fact he had just kissed her; and his lips was touching hers all the way. He slowly pulled away and began to sweat nervously.

"I- i'm sorry!!! I didn't make t-to... I-...-"

He couldn't muster up any words. He was too nervous and in shock now. He was pretty sure Aurora was going to summon Urufu and then have him roast him for a good while, before she ate him.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:08 pm

Aurora snuggled into the shinigami not really meaning anything more then to lean on him. Her breathes were slow and in between as her body relaxed as her mind started to ponder the day. Things had defiantly been different that day and for some reason she seemed to really connect to the shinigami. Although he had his weapon back she trusted him completely not to attack her and she felt safe around him. Her mind fluttered as she noticed him getting up as he seemed very unstable. Her eyes widened as she noticed him stumbling as he fell forward. Her mind was to busy for her body to react as suddenly he moved forward.

Her mind went blank as he embraced her. Their lips touched as a soft kiss we laid between them. Her body froze as she didn't know what to do. He pulled off of her as he started to babble rappidly as not a word made it to Aurora's ears. Her fist tightened as it quickly leapt forward her hand burring into Lucians face. She then just sat there with a smile. Bold move shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:35 pm

If his face was crimson before, it had found a new shade of red now, due to the fact Aurora had left quite a stinging mark on him. He sighed sadly and rubbed his cheek. Still, he could see that cute smile of her's. It just made him feel all warm inside. He trusted Aurora with his life as well, even if she did just slap him and attack him, he felt the connection with her as well. A deep one, as if he knew what she had gone through all her life. Where had this girl had been all his life, because had he meet her when he had been in his harsh times, he wouldn't have been cold to most spirits and such. He continued to rub his cheek and then looked into those cute eyes of hers.

"Um... it was well... and accident. I'm sorry. So, how about you tell me more about your past then, if that's alright Aurora. I'm pretty curious as to know what kind of life you've had. If you don't mind that is."
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:34 pm

Aurora smiled back at shinigami as she noticed the his face, as crimson red as can be. She knew well enough why he was blushing as she just giggled at it as the wind blew a bit her hair in her face as she just smiled melishiously as she thought of maybe making him blush even more. The fading light shined shimmering against her eyes and hair almost glowing as she continued to smile wryly at the shinigami humming lightly as her hand twiddleed in her lap.

You might want to watch yourself a little more when kissing a woman, lol next time I might just have to hit you a little bit harder. Hmm my past that is a long one, hmmm what century should i start in. Well because of my condition i always had to move constantly never living more then 20 years in the same place. Finally i moved to the new world into a place named Salem. The funny thing is i was the apparent witch that started that all. When everyone attacked me my dear friend Urufu came and saved me. I am the reason for legends of things like vampires, and witches. What about yourself what have you done.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Lucian smiled and laughed. He truly enjoyed hearing about Aurora's past. So she started the whole trend about witches and vampires huh? That was really interesting. He winced a little in pain again, as he laughed, he forgot that his knees and arms still had some burn marks on them. He shrugged it off and looked at Aurora and answered her question.

"Me? I haven't really done much. I mean, all my life, all i've managed to have done, is struggle and stay alive in Rukongai; the place where all souls go when they reach the Soul Society. I can't remember how many days I came to always be on the brink of death. Luck has never been my best friend. And yet, the only thing that kept me going, is that moon you see in the sky. I feel so connected to it for some reason, I don't know why. I guess maybe I was somehow, in the past I might have been some kind of werewolf? Heh, silly isn't it? But, I guess it fits me. Being a wolf is something that really fits who I am."

He smiled at her again, and sat next to her, not sure if she would find his past as interesting as his. He was just a nobody back home... just a mere shadow, of what he really wanted to be, the Lt of a division.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Aurora smiled warmly as she looked at the shinigami squarely in the eyes her blue eyes still glowing in light as she slowly thought to herself. She contined to twirl her hair with her fingers as she looked up at the sky seeing a outline of the moon. The sight made her smile more as she felt a bit more daring. She scooted slightly almost unnoticeable closer to Lucain to the poing her shoulder was touching his as she leaned over once again laying her head on his shoulder. Hmm Rukongai seems very interesting there. Although if I ever went there i would just get fat. Hmm trust me I have had my share with death but I have always my guardian angel with me.

Aurora smiled as she looked up at the sky as she remained quiet for a few moments as she leaned over further in front smiling deviously. The moon you say, I have always had a strong connection with it too, it just makes me feel all excited and antsy and spontaneous. Oh i just love the feeling of the moon shining on me. A wherewolf see now thats interesting and silly. Maybe its just the way we are, i dont know but i like it. You know you got a cute nose Aurora leaned lover looking into the shinigami's eyes as she quickly moved as she bit into the tip of his nose.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:05 am

Lucian smiled and put a hand on her thigh as she rested her head on his shoulder. He sighed happily again. It seemed she understood him so much more than anyone else did. He wanted to hold her as tightly as he could, because he had finally found someone, who completely understood, how he felt. Though, the second Aurora had touched the tip of his nose with her lips, he yelped a little, and covered his nose with his hands.

"H-hey! D-don't touch my nose! Its very sensitive thank you very much... And... I really don't like people poking or touching it in anyway!"

The truth was, it was Lucian's "weak spot" if you could call it that. Sensitive was the appropriate word, since anyone who touched it, would send a very very ticklish feeling around it, but the real effect would only happen, if someone; in this case a girl, continued to assault the nose over and over... though he prayed that Aurora wouldn't try that. His life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Aurora smiled as she watched Lucians reaction to her playfulness. The yelp was music to her ears, that sound alone told her she could have a lot of fun her new friend. She looked at him with an innocent cute smile as she looked down, knowing that he would probably instantly forgive him. Im sorry, i blame it on the moon. Like i said it excites me and makes me do odd things.
Aurora smiled once again as she looked back into his eyes. Although what she said about the moon was true. Even though the moon wans't fully visible a the current time she could feel its affect on her, making her more playful. She just remained resting on him tell she quickly moved pinching his nose.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:14 pm

Another attack to his nose?! He blushed and yelped a little louder now. Sure he would forgive her over and over... but it didn't help that each time she attacked his nose, he couldn't help but blush deep red, as well finding it very hard to control his hormones right now as well. Each attack would just rile him up more and more. He couldn't help but continue to blush and yelp as she attacked his nose over and over.

"C-come on Aurora! That's not fair! You shouldn't attack a place that's causes a person pain! I would think you would know better by now! So stop attacking my nose!"

He did his best to keep his nose out of reach of Aurora's reach. He just hoped she wasn't going to try something even more devious to his nose.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Aurora smiled wider as she successfulness got another attack off on the shinigami's sensitive. The shinigami moved a litte further away as he tried to guard his hot stot. Aurora just fell back giggling like a mad woman with the joy of his reaction. Within a moment she calmed herself as continued to smile giving him the innocent look once again although it was hard for her to hide the wide smile. Im sorry i just dont know what came over me, it must be that moon. I just cant control myself sometimes, idk its just that you can be so cute sometimes and its just so fun.

She looked at him as she seemed quite scared. She had already had her fun, but it wouldn't be any fun if he was constantly scared of anohter possible attack. She moved over to him once again leaning in very close as her soft hands cupped his face as she kissed his cheek, her soft lips lightly touching the skin. Im sorry
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Lucian smiled back at her. He got over his fear, as well at the fact that he didn't mind if she poked his nose. He was just glad he finally found someone he could relate to. Before she could break away, he embraced her tightly, as well as kissed her on the cheek as well. He wanted to show Aurora that he wasn't that afraid of being attacked on the nose, but he also wanted to show, that he truly had quite a thing for her.

"It's alright. Besides, it was sorta... cute that you kept teasing my nose like that. Still, it's not something you should do... It sort uh.... It just my "fun" button... in a way. You shouldn't poke it that much, because then I might do something... you might not want me to do."

He continued to embrace her, not knowing if she would enjoy this as much as he was, but as long as he didn't try anything bold with her. He was probably going to be alright.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Aurora smiled as she peered at the shinigami. Her hair continued to blow into her face giving off a shimmer making her face glow even brighter in the darkening night hours. Her face was quite flushed in a bright smile as she looked over at her new companion, her new friend. Then quickly without
prompt the shinigami embraced her in a deep, ravenging hug as she wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back on the cheek. She remained still as everything seemed to get quiet. Then the shinigami started to speak. Although this time his tone much lighter then before. After a minute Aurora hugged the man back.

Well its just that your nose is cute. But you really ought not of told me that. Now its oh so ever more tempting. But that may be more fun later

She smiled happily as she hugged him back as she continued you to wonder just what to do. She felt kinda bad about keeping her little fluff ball all crumped up as she reached around lightly touching her cross necklace Urfu apppearing in a cloud of smoke on the roof top as he looked at the two, his white eyes starting at them expeshially the shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Lucian blushed a bit at her remark. He truly didn't mind Aurora knowing about his secret, as long as she didn't abuse it. He slowly stroked that beautiful hair of her's while smiling. He slowly looked up and saw that Urufu was now out and staring at him. He wasn't sure if he was gazing at him angrily... or just, he didn't know. Truthfully, he didn't hold a grudge against him, but he would be cautious around him still. He probably thought that he was a threat to Aurora still. He wasn't going to try anything funny around her. He slowly turned her body along with his and smiled at Urufu.

"How long has he been there? Should I be a little... worried? I mean, I know you say he's a harmless fluff ball... But only to you. I'm still a little nervous around him, considering he can set me on fire without so much as moving a paw..."

He didn't put a hand on his zanpakuto. He wanted to show that he meant no danger to Aurora... and that he was in fact quite fond, if not was starting to have somewhat of a cute little crush on her. But then again, that could be equally as bad, because Urufu might have be over protective of her as well.
Back to top Go down
Aurora
Legendary Bounto
Aurora

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:34 pm

Aurora smiled as she contained to look into the shnigami's eyes. A large smile rested on her own face as she watched the shinigami blush. He was cute and he seemed to fancy her quite a bit. She hadn't got looks like he was ginving her in a quite a few hundred years. She herself blushed a bit, but didn't want to get to carried away, although the time they were having was quite a treat for her. She giggled lightly as she noticed Lucian finally realized her fine fluffy friend was released.

He has been there maybe 5 minutes. Nah your fine Urufu is a good boy arn't you, you silly little fluff ball. Urufu quickly got up walking over to the two as he sat down still taller then Aurora was. He had a low glow to him his fire seeming to dissapeared.

Kyrie just smiled as she looked at Lucian. Come on now dont be shy, pet him he doesn't bite that hard lol.
Back to top Go down
Lucian Sainoji

Lucian Sainoji

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 4:15 pm

Lucian quickly followed her request, and gently extended his hand toward Urufu, and began to softly pat him on his head; slowly ruffling his fur, as well as his ears. He was very soft and big, almost like a huge stuffed wolf doll. He smiled happily as he continued to slowly and softly pet him on the head. He truly enjoyed petting Urufu's fur and ears. It was just like Aurora said, he was a fluff ball.

"It must be nice to have such a reliable partner at your side. You two are lucky to have each other. I sometimes wish I had actually found someone who would be at my side, and help me out in my time of need. You should treasure Aurora every moment with Aurora Urufu, you won't find another partner like her."

He meant those words. Aurora was a beautiful diamond that stood out amongst the rest. How he truly wish he had meet her so long ago, when he was much younger. Someone at her side, he would have never been as lonely or as socially awkward as he was now. Still, his dream to become a Lt was still there, but he would make sure, that even if he did become one, he wouldn't change with Aurora. He wanted to protect her. It didn't matter if the Sereitei would say they were enemies, he would never hurt her. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rooftop (private) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop (private)   Rooftop (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rooftop (private)
Page 1 of 1