Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
You could say I was forced.. EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
You could say I was forced.. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
You could say I was forced.. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
You could say I was forced.. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
You could say I was forced.. EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
You could say I was forced.. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
You could say I was forced.. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
You could say I was forced.. EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
You could say I was forced.. EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum You could say I was forced.. Narutobutton You could say I was forced.. Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
You could say I was forced.. 72520171
Co-Admins
You could say I was forced.. Capturemra You could say I was forced.. 42935006 You could say I was forced.. Capturexo You could say I was forced.. Captdurexo
Moderators
You could say I was forced.. 52464119 You could say I was forced.. Captureio You could say I was forced.. Capturetq You could say I was forced.. Capturexoh You could say I was forced.. 14238274 You could say I was forced.. Captureio
GFX Moderators
You could say I was forced.. Capturexow

You could say I was forced..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichijouji Takanashi
Vizard
Ichijouji Takanashi

You could say I was forced.. Empty
PostSubject: You could say I was forced..   You could say I was forced.. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:57 pm

Name of Applicant: Ichijouji Takanashi

Position Being Applied For: Admin or Global Mod.

Reasons For Applying: Well, some of the other staff(whom I talk to in the chatbox and whatnot) told me too >.> And well, because being staff is kinda cool. I like looking at applications and powers; it's surprising at what you find people creating now-a-days.

What Can You Bring To The Table?: I have no idea what table you're referring table, BUUUUUT I am a non-bias mediator at all times. The reason I began doing staff work in the first place was to balance out some of the actions that other corrupt staff members did. I won't name anyone, however I hate, with an inflamed passion, when staff members manipulate their permissions to take ranks wrongly or meta-game.

What Would Be Your Reasons For Banning A Fellow Member?: Aggressive behavior, Insulting other members, Violent Argumentation, Racism, Spamming the chat box. I would never ban someone on the spot for this unless the incident is extremely pathetic, but I always stick with the three strike rule. I will issue a request to stop, then a warning, and finally follow through with a ban. If a situation is so intolerable that a minor punishment wouldn't do, then I'd contact other staff members to discuss a punishment.

On A Scale Of 1-10, 10 Being The Highest, How Would You Rate Your Temperament?: Probably an 8. I'd like to think that, for the most part, I'm a very reasonable person, however we all have those times when we are either just too tired or stressed to deal with things. I try to put myself in the shoes of others to understand their predicament, but, as I said, I'm only human.

How Tolerable Are You?: Most of the times, I'm tolerable to anyone. There are instances when I'm a little out of it, but I don't let people get to me. Getting worked up over a problem doesn't help anyone; I believe that keeping cool and thinking of a solution calmly is the way to go.

How Actively Will You Be Able To Carry Out Your Duties?: Well, usually I'm around; here and there. I'll be on every day or every other day. Sometimes though, I disappear for a while. It's not too common of an event, but there are times when your life becomes so hectic and irritating that even posting an absence is too much of a hassle. I'm working to improve myself, but life is not exactly predictable.

Experience: I've been an admin on many other sites, including Bleach Retribution and Bleach Unify. I'm even a current chat moderator here, too. I just supposed that, if I am to be in the staff at all, then I should at least attempt to make a difference. Many of you do know me from those other sites, I've been around for a while.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna

Hisoka Setsuna

PostSubject: Re: You could say I was forced..   You could say I was forced.. EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 7:07 pm

Pedro for President. Err, Ichijouji for boss. Err, Admin. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Web Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You could say I was forced..   You could say I was forced.. EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 4:43 am

Approved as Global Moderator.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachlife.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You could say I was forced..   You could say I was forced.. Empty

Back to top Go down

You could say I was forced..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: The Mass Of Knowledge :: Staff Sign Up-
Jump to: