Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Vanity - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Vanity - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Vanity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Vanity - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Vanity - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Vanity - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Vanity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Vanity - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Vanity - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Vanity - Page 2 Narutobutton Vanity - Page 2 Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Vanity - Page 2 72520171
Co-Admins
Vanity - Page 2 Capturemra Vanity - Page 2 42935006 Vanity - Page 2 Capturexo Vanity - Page 2 Captdurexo
Moderators
Vanity - Page 2 52464119 Vanity - Page 2 Captureio Vanity - Page 2 Capturetq Vanity - Page 2 Capturexoh Vanity - Page 2 14238274 Vanity - Page 2 Captureio
GFX Moderators
Vanity - Page 2 Capturexow

Vanity

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hijami Kemiko

Hijami Kemiko

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Kemiko lifted her eyebrow a little over his words, but he could almost see on her that the thought of not having to deal with any more time consuming distractions, made her relax a little bit. When he lifted her up in his arms once more, she was taken by surprise, clinging onto him for a moment before realizing that he was carrying her once again. She let out a light sigh and rested her cheek against his chest, hugging her own body for warmth. Despite he was only a half head or so higher than her, she was much lighter, weighting only 102 lbs, her light weight was probably due to her thin and slender figure. Even through he was jumping rather high and in a fast speed, she didn`t seem bothered by it at all, in fact she seemed to enjoy the trip. Kemiko lifted her head slightly, looking up at his face while trying to ignore the small bone fragment. His skin was warm, he had a like able personality, at least in her eyes, was complety different from all the other espada and had the same view on the world as herself on most parts. Once again the idea of them meeting was fate or coincidence was brought up in her mind, making her head hurt a bit. Kemiko pushed the thoughts aside, closed her eyes, leaned her cheek against his chest again, letting her ponytail hang loosely over his arm.

In what seemed like hours to her, she noticed that he had stopped moving. Opening her eyes again, she found herself looking out at a amazing sight of most of the city during night, the lights making it appear like a ocean of starts. She had seen pretty things through her life as a shinigami, the seireitei during the sakura blossoming season as an example, but the view from the cliff seemed to over shine it all. "..Pretty..", she mumbled out loud to herself, being to lost away in amazement to care if Hao heard it or not. After a few moments in silence, she noticed that she was still laying in the arms of the arrancar, enjoying the heart and comfort the body contact with anthoder being gave her. Before she had indicated that she wanted to be carried to her body since she didn`t know the location of it and that it would save time, that shorter trip had been relaxing, of cause, but somehow being held like this again felt..different. Was it because that the stress of having to worry about her artificial body was gone, because she had come into the body, or was it the fact that she had send her own division members out on a wild goose chase just to be with Hao longer? Since Hao didn`t say anything, probably enjoying the silence again, she had time to think over an answer...but the thing was that she didn`t want to, she simply wanted to enjoy the moment and maybe discovery something more about Hao, while revealing something about herself in the process.

"...Say, Hao-san...how come a arrancar of your rank...has decided to share this beautiful place with a high ranking shinigami whom you have known for less than two hours?...". Kemiko didn`t have a answer for it herself, or rather she could`t pick a answer, so she had decided to ask him...maybe he had an idea? She lifted her head slightly, looking up into his face once again, her yellow eyes taking in the features of his face once again.
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami
Sexta Espada
Hao Aokami

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:21 pm

Hao noticed that Kemiko's grasp on his shirt got tighter. Without noticing, she had already clinged against of his body. Lost in a short ideal that seemed to last for a short eternity. It was hard to say what was going on in their heads at the time. The two of them searching company from very unusual avenues. Currently on the run from the curious eyes of others from the very same Division the female came from. The male felt his new companion resting her head head against his chest. It was no bother to him. He let her have a peaceful rest, at least within this fleeting moment that seemed to last so long. Truth to be told, the Arrancar himself was somewhat lonesome, maybe even anti-social deep inside. An apathy towards many things having developed over the years. Yet there still were certain things that could pull him out of this vanity. Perhaps he was drawn to the female due to their certain similarities, yet minor differences. None of it really mattered to him though. He always went along with his own will. And right now he wanted to spend time with her, and share something special as well. He didn't need to know the reasons for doing such things just yet.

And so, he stood up there on the cliff, staring up at the stars. The skies above the town of Karakura mostly clear and free of clouds. Looking at the twinkling lights alone was enough. Sometime long ago he had knowledge of the constellations, but he couldn't remember anymore. The skies were certainly more beautiful than those of his home realm, Hueco Mundo. Not to mention the lights of the town. This show of light that seemed to change every now and then to reflect different colors of the world was one of the things to keep him attracted towards Karakura. Hearing Kemiko's amazed comment as well. He flashed her a quick smile, having taken a look at her face. Appearances didn't matter that much to him, but it certainly was nice to have a fine lady around. Especially since they already seemed to share some kind of a strange connection. Holding so close to one another, despite having only known for such a very short time. Whatever they were doing, it felt right. The ever-present feeling of apathy replaces by a faint rush of sentimentality. Such an effect did the passage of time start to have on him.

What Kemiko asked him came as a bit of a surprise, yet something he figured out that she would eventually ask. The male left out a soft sigh, before lifting his eyes up towards the stars once more. A gentle breeze making his spiky flocks flow along with the currents. "Arrancars or whatever, I don't really care. I am myself and nothing else, the same applies for others too. I don't really have any friends or allies either. Living along my life in a sense of vanity. In this harsh reality there truly are only very few you can trust in. My race has got nothing to do with what I am for real. We're all our own persons, right?" he spoke to her with soothing voice, tilting his head slightly towards his right as he finished. Making it more apparent that he wanted to hear for her input. But he did have more to add. "I have no special reason for taking you here. It's just something I felt like I wanted to do, so I went along with the feeling and brought you here", his tone remaining the same as before. If he just felt like he should take Kemiko there, then the reason had to lie somewhere else. Maybe he just saw something special in her at that time? Bringing her there, just for being the kind of person she was.
Back to top Go down
Hijami Kemiko

Hijami Kemiko

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Kemiko closed her eyes and let the taller arrancar finish up his first answer, taking every word he said to her. "...do you even have to ask if i agree?", she said in a gentle voice, a soft smile coming across her lips. Even if Kemiko wasen`t aware of it, her gentle nature made the double wielding former member in the eleventh division seem..more mature you could say. The way she spoke and acted right now made her appear like the kind of warm hearted woman who had seen everything and wanted to take life step by step, enjoying each of them even if they were painful. Kemiko slided the palm of her left hand across his chest, poking her fingers slightly against his skin until she found his hollow hole. She let her hand rest onto the hole and reached up with her right hand, lightly tracing her fingers over his mask fragment under his eye.
"The two of once aren`t so different you know...we have both been humans before and died...we have both tried to be souls..we have both surpassed the tests that life put us through as we became more powerful...we have both experienced a lot through our lifes that has become boring to us...and now we both seek something that can bring us out of this boredom and satisfy our curiosity, even if it is just for a moment..". Kemiko let her hands stay where they were, smiling yet anthoder soft smile that, for a change, stayed on her lips. "It`s funny to think that the only two things besides our looks and gender that separate us are that hole and the tiny fragment ..".

The shinigami removed her hands from the mask and hole, hugging herself one again. "I guess that`s reason enough...i should`t even have asked, after all it was me who agreed to follow with you...". Even through the sky was clearing up, letting more and more of the moon become visible, the chilly winds seemed to have picked up for a moment, rustling their coat`s and Kemiko`s blood red hair. Kemiko closed her eyes a little and rested her cheek against his chest again, slipping into silence as she awaited for him to speak. She found it a bit funny, before he had put down immediately, saying sorry if it had been to direct, and now he was carrying her in his arms, having not mentioned even once if she wanted to stand on her own or not. In truth, Kemiko did enjoy the warmth that came from him and wanted to stay like this for as long as Hao allowed it, speaking with him about whatever was on her or his mind.

(sorry it`s a bit short)
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami
Sexta Espada
Hao Aokami

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:54 am

There he stood, gazing at the stars just like before. Like he always did. Still holding the female close to him in his arms. Now noticing just how light she was. Almost like holding a feather, or a fragile porcelain. Of course, despite appearances, it seemed like Kemiko was far from fragile. The moment they shared was perhaps amusing, but still more touching than that. That is why he kept these thoughts to himself, only looking on with her. Being there with someone else was more than enough. The male noticed that his companion was searching for something. The palm of her left arm reaching the hole on his chest soon enough. He focused his gaze towards her face again, perhaps curious as to why she wanted to feel such a place. Finding her other hand soon resting over the bony fragment on his face. He accepted it as a part of her innate gentleness, hearing her out in peace. Her words coming from somewhere deep within. Both having gone through the difficulties of life. Starting over, reaching over any and all challenges, experiencing new things, learning from them, and now trying to find the purpose behind of it all. The male had a faint smile on his face as well, nodding softly as he agreed with her words.

The female really made him wonder. For a while, Hao even doubted his way of thinking. Having lost faith in many things of this world. Rejected by many, and distancing himself from everything as well. It could even be because he didn't even try trusting in people anymore. He nodded once, deciding to at least try and place is trust in someone like her. A silent chuckle following after her words. The male brushed the palm of his right face through her hair, softly against her cheek. Again taking in more of her features. "Yeah, it's an amusing thought. We are so much alike in certain ways. This strange sense of familiarity we already feel... But I'm pretty sure, both of us have more different sides to us", his words came out with honesty and clarity. From the tone of his voice, it could be easily judged that he thought it was a good thing. That they were so similar, yet so different. What he meant was, that they still had some differences in their personality, something which he thought to be for the best as well. That way they could understand one another, yet have certain differing views to broaden the way they looked at the word.

A chilly breeze passed, tugging at their coats and hair once more. The air had gotten colder again. They were still holding out pretty well, perhaps due to their clothing and being so close. Since it was already this late, the air would most likely stay like this. The male turned around and began walking for slightly higher grounds again. His feet peacefully tapping through the grass. They reached a small bump on the cliff, the highest spot. His intention to bring them somewhere more comfortable. A single old oak still standing there. The male sat himself down, still keeping Kemiko cradled in his arms. Now resting his back against the trunk of the tree. The views were still stunning, for the city of Karakura could still be seen from there. Above them and the cliff, a formation of dark clouds had gathered. A pleasant surprise waiting for the two. Small flakes of white fluttering around gradually. "Snow...?" he asked with a silent tone in wonder, surprised at this development. The male himself was fine with it, he enjoyed snowy weather. Especially since this was the first snow of the year.
Back to top Go down
Hijami Kemiko

Hijami Kemiko

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 7:41 am

"Different sides to us huh?", she said in a almost dreamily manner, seeming to be relaxing even more than she had before. Kemiko found herself tugging the sides of her coat rather tightly when she felt his hand run through the hair on her head, ending at the cheek with soft touches. "..I guess your right...", she said in a low voice as if she was about to fall asleep. Kemiko closed her eyes once more, seeming to ignore the fact that the cold wind was playing around with her ponytail. She could feel that Hao had begun to move once again, this time walking for a minute or so before sitting down up against a large oak tree. Kemiko started to move a bit, through the movement was only so her head was fully resting against Hao`s chest, the top of his head being tugged against his chin gently.

Kemiko lifted her right hand slightly and watched as the small flakes of white landed onto her warm skin, melting away into droplets of water. "..It`s been a long time since ive seen neutral snow before...", she mumbled to herself, yet again not caring if Hao heard it or not. She turned her head slightly to the left and looked up at Hao once again, wanting to say something that she had been keeping in for awhile now. "...You know, you mind me of Senshi and Byoga...you have the calm and mysterious apperance and personality of Senshi...and within you lies fearsome powers. Ah sorry, you won`t understand until i tell you about zanpaktou`s...". A soft smile came accros her lips and she tugged her hand away inside the sleeve of her coat. "Whenever a shinigami is awaken, a zanpaktou is born from their soul. Throughout their life, the zanpaktou will try to contact the shinigami, mostly through dreams. There`s no way to tell when the shinigami will hear the calling of their zanpaktou, some hears it within their first 10 years as a shinigami, others never hear it. If the zanpaktou manages to make contact with it´s shinigami, the real test beings. In order to obtain shikai, and use the powers of the zanpaktou, the shinigami must know the name of their zanpaktou. Once they hear the name, the shinigami will be able to speak with their zanpaktou freely in their spirit world, a inner world that`s unique for each person".

Kemiko laid her right hand onto the left side of her chest, looking out on the pretty sight of Karakura in night time again. "I myself heard the calling of Senshi and Byoga during my 67st year in the eleventh division...at first i was scared of cause, Senshi is a tall swordsman dressed in a red cloak and Byoga is a large dragon...but over the years we have together grown stronger and stronger..". Kemiko laid her head a little closer against his chest, feeling the chilly winds once again. "...it gives me a nostalgic feeling to know that i will be turning 161 this summer...to think i have lived so long with Senshi and Byoga by my side...".
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami
Sexta Espada
Hao Aokami

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:51 pm

The male and female were now closer than ever. Kemiko's head now rested fully against Hao's chest, the chin of the male barely tugging against the top of her head. An outsider would think that the situation looked amusing, most likely. Usually only lovers would hold one another so close, within such a scenery too. Their situation was somewhat special. Perhaps there was some kind of a strange attraction present. But they really didn't know one another well enough to be called a couple. Staying by one another's side there in the silence, discussing life, getting to know one another better. Neither never minding the weirdness of the situation. It felt like the right thing after all. He held the female close to him, in a tight yet gentle grasp, looking out to the sky. Taking a better look at the flakes of white fluttering down while listening to what the female had to say. An interesting story about herself and her Zanpakutou. It was an enlightening tale. He knew that the Zanpakutou was a part of the soul of the wielder, a different personification, but the rest was all theories. Now he knew how it was for real.

He took a short while to take it all in, nodding slightly as she finished. Now taking a look at the handle of a sword poking out from under his coat. "Hunh... So that's the connection between a Shinigami and her Zanpakutou. I'm sure you know by now, the Zanpakutou of an Arrancar acts very differently. It is not something born from the soul, but rather a part of oneself. The true power of an Arrancar sealed in the form of a sword or some other weapon. While releasing it, we tap into the full power of our Hollow side. Releasing our full potentials and taking on a form similar to how we looked like sometime in the past. The revival of the corrupt powers and instincts of the past. It's not like the release is going to make you into a monster though. Many releases of the stronger Arrancars are actually very humanoid in appearance. It's all about how you use the power", he replied, also doing some explaining about how his Zanpakutou worked. The male sighed a little, steam pouring out of his mouth just a little. His own coat, and the female held around his arms, rested on his lap warming himself. Perhaps she would feel warmer that way too. Luckily, the air still wasn't too cold, despite their steamy breath and the first snows. Instinct alone isn't good enough. You can truly shine only by bringing it together with reason, the male thought, closing his eyes for a short while.

"Kurokemono..." he mumbled to himself, reminiscing a little. It was not the name of his Zanpakutou, but rather another name he could barely remember. Certain parts of his memory were rather obscured. Due to a long life, parts of it spent in very different forms. Faintly smiling at her words about the spirit of her Zanpakutou. Now that she had more experience, such things most likely wouldn't scare her anymore. But he couldn't know for sure. For a soul, she was still rather young. Especially having reached such a standing already. He looked over her for a moment, somewhere into the distance. Making a thoughtful statement himself. "I am not entirely sure how long my soul has existed, but I think that I have lived in some form for around 600 years now. Age seems like such a relative thing for us souls. I guess such progress at your age is very good though. I heard it takes hundreds of years for most souls to reach such a standing", he spoke out with a thoughtful tone. Returning her sights towards the female.
Back to top Go down
Hijami Kemiko

Hijami Kemiko

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 5:02 pm

"How you use your powers..", she repeated to herself, clutching her fingers around the fabric of his jacket for warmth. "You know, Hao-san...i actually saw a arrancar release before....if i remember right, he was numbered the 15st or something. The eleventh division`s seated officers had been sent out, along with the vice captain and the captain, to take him down since he had begun to absorb souls in karakura town...i remember when he took down most of my comrades, screaming of joy like a madman...when he was about to attack me, taicho unleashed his bankai and managed to force the arrancar into releasing his sword. Even through he wasen`t an espada, it still felt like all air was pressed out of my lungs, and the dark reaitsu emitting from him make me shiver of fear...it didn`t last long through, taicho quickly cut him down..i guess seeing me hurt made him angry...he was like a father to me after all..". Kemiko closed her eyes together again, yet this times a few tears slided down her cheeks. "Ah...sorry, i must have gotten some snow in my eyes....", she said while wiping the few tears away from her soft cheeks, looking out at the city once again. "The arrancar reached to infect taicho with a poison, but due to taicho`s strong will, he managed to live 7 years before the poison literally had eaten up his soul..i guess it was at that point that i learned the dark side of the shinigami life...".

Kemiko huddled herself a little more together and lowered her head a bit so her face was hidden by her bangs that was flying around her, despite the wind having slowed down into a mild, still chilly, breeze. "When shinigami finish up the acadamy, you can see if they will ever obtain shikai or not...i have always been skilled with my zanpaktou`s, so it really didn`t come as a surprise to anyone when i obtained it in a mere age of 106...obtaining the shikai itself isen`t hard, you only have to know the name of your zanpaktou...its the mastering of it that becomes hard...if you manage to master it then you have to, together with your zanpaktou, find out if you are cable of obtaining bankai...the few who manages to obtain bankai is almost forced into a captain seat...we do have a lieutenant or two that has obtained bankai recently...but i don`t know if i will be able to...Senshi Byoga means it will be difficult since i am a double wielder..".

Kemiko opened her eyes a little bit and tugged onto his jacket, this time with both hands. "..The view up here is very beautiful, Hao-san...but if you look on those clouds, it will mean that the snow will get more heavy...you know any place nearby were we can stay dry?".
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami
Sexta Espada
Hao Aokami

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 6:29 am

Hao listened to the words of his companion, taking in everything she had to say. Staying silent while she shared a sad story with him. He wanted to hear her out, and better understand the pains of her life. Tugging her a bit closer as the tale she told started getting sadder. She sure had been through a lot as well. Yet it didn't come as much of a surprise, judging by her past as a member of the eleventh situation and the way she was talking earlier. An aura of maturity, yet softness around of her. Some souls could remain childish even as hundreds of years passed, but she was different. Learning from the pains of the past. "You sure have been through a lot. Must have been tough", he silently comforted her, making no comments about the tears. She had opened up even more, showing him more of her frailer side to him. His fingers traced across her cheek once more, wiping off a single loose tear. Her story was a dramatic one, sure to have taught her a harsh lesson about life. At times like these it was the best to just stay there and keep the person company. Offering a source of comfort, if she was ever to need one.

The male sighed once, his gaze set somewhere towards the distance. That's what he always did while saying something thoughtful. "Sadly that's how many Arrancars are. They evolve towards a new direction while gaining further intelligence. But they still take pride in their honed instincts and brutal natures. Going on rampages without any attempts of controlling the rage. Destruction without a higher purpose. That's just meaningless", he spoke with a darker tone, before his expression turned less serious. His sights set upon the female once more. Now she had more to share about her Zanpakutou. Mastering and learning the secrets of the Zanpakutou. That's what it was mostly about. A quite unusual and unique bond between a soul and her weapon. Something that most if not all Shinigami had in common. The name of Bankai reminded him. Wasn't that the strongest form of a Shinigami's Zanpakutou? Reached only upon learning the full name of the weapon. It never ceased to amuse him how differently their Zanpakutous worked. "Hm... With a Resurreccion, it's much more about learning control. Sometimes the power and instincts are so overwhelming, the user loses his senses and ability of judgment. Meaning that those with a particularly tough release might end up running out of control easily", the male sighed to himself out loud. Noticing that the snow fall was getting a bit heavier by the moment.

"Guess you're right...", the male spoke with a sort of bothered tone, looking up to the sky. Thicker clouds were indeed gathering over them. The large tree wouldn't be able to shield them enough. And it wouldn't be nice to return home soaked from the molten snow. He took a short while to think about it, returning a warm look at her. "I actually know a couple of hideouts around town. They're not the prettiest or tidiest, but I suppose we can manage there for the night", he scratched his head a little, wondering if she'd like the place he had in mind. Shrugging a little, he knew that it wasn't such a big deal. "Then, shall we be on our way, Kemiko?" he asked with a tone that was actually a bit teaseful. Knowing she'd agree nonetheless. Hao stood up, of course carrying his companion on his arms, disappearing from the spot once more. The trip wouldn't take so long, since his shelter was located somewhere along the outskirts of Karakura. An abandoned place no one ever went to.

They ended up in a very old business district, filled with abandoned warehouses and old shops. Hao took a look around, trying to remember exactly where his cozy little spot was. Walking to a back alley that lead to the backdoor of an old salon. The male went in without hesitation, walking up a couple of stairs. There were rooms lined up along the hall. He opened the very first one, leading the two into a room. There was a single window they could use to take a look around town. Lights set on the roof, still working. A round table in the middle, four people could easily sit around of it. A large green sofa for people to sit on. Shelves with lots of books and old objects lines to the opposite walls. A decent-sized TV right in the middle. Under the window there was an old bed, yet one that actually looked sort of homey. There was a mat on the floor, under the table, making it look even more lively. All in all, the room was very well taken care of. Though it was apparent no one had used it in a while. "What do you think?" the male asked, turning his head towards Kemiko once more. A small yawn escaping out of his lips. He had completely lost track of time, not to mention he'd been staying up for a couple of days straight now.
Back to top Go down
Hijami Kemiko

Hijami Kemiko

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 8:05 am

Kemiko smiled a bit to herself as he said it must had been hard for her, he really knew how to keep things simple. "It wasen`t as hard for her as it was for the entire soul society. Sure he was mainly a brute who`s favorite thing was a good fight, but he was also a wise warrior that knew the aspects of war and death...you could say he was a battle hungry grandpa". a brief and almost soundless giggle came from her, the nickname for her former taicho amusing her a lot. Kemiko then felt Hao´s fingertips brush over her cheek again, removing the last remains of the few tears that had escaped her eyes. His action caused the red haired shinigami to look at his face yet again, this time not trying to avoid looking at the bone fragment under his eye. "..That tickles you know..", she mumbled with a little smile while hugging herself slightly tighter, feeling the chilly winds grow even stronger.

She remained silent as he talked about the arrancar`s release, called resurrection. "I see...and those with the ability to control their powers best is, has or will become a member of the espada...even through we are alot more shinigami than their are arrancar`s, the arrancar`s way of ranking is much more gruesome than ours...weird isen`t it?". Kemiko noticed that he signed when he finished speaking, making her believe that he was either disappointed over things being like they were, or he was worried for the future of the arrancar`s. She reached up and lightly tapped him onto the cheek with two of her fingers in a attempt to snap him out of it, she didn`t really like seeing him like that. "Your way of killing boredom and gaining knowledge is to experience new things...for others, what we see as meaningless destructing, could be their way of killing boredom and gaining knowledge, don`t you think Hao-san?". She gave him yet anthoder brief smile and lowered her heard so the lower part of her face was hidden by the collar of her black coat.

Him agreeing with her suggestion about finding shelter for the night, didn`t come as a surprise to her..after all they had pretty much agreed on everything so far, the fact that her words had been common logic sense also made his response more predictable. "All i ask for is a roof over the head...i don`t care if its a castle or a cold cave...i just don`t wanna get buried in snow". As he stood up again she was slightly surprised that he didn`t put her down, she had expected that he would put her down after all this time he had been caring her around. With a light sigh she rested her cheek against his chest again, taking in the surroundings of the area he was entering. The first thought that struck her as she saw all the abandoned buildings, was that it would be a good hideout for bounts to hide in. Kemiko could`t help but to smirk amused to herself, of all things she could be thinking of in her situation, she still thought about her mission. Eventually Hao reached a room in an old inn that seemed to be well taken care of despite no one lived there, maybe Hao had been using this room as a home when he visited Karakura town? "..I think its fine...no, more than fine..just perfect". Kemiko stood up and took a moment to get her footing, being carried for so long had made her legs relax to much. She spend the next minute on looking the room through, mostly examining the window, bed and sofa.

"Do you know if there`s any candles or something we can turn on in order to get some light in here?"
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami
Sexta Espada
Hao Aokami

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:28 am

Hao had listened to Kemiko's words carefully while carrying her. Having a small conversations with her while moving around. She was a sharp one, they could have a deeper conversation at an equal level with ease. What she said interested him, but didn't change his views much. There were always those who killed time and boredom with senseless destruction, true enough. Filling the emptiness of their existence with such a purpose. But mere destruction alone would create more emptiness, doubt and confusion. The destroyer himself would feel more fulfilled if something more was created from the ashes. Giving the circle of despair an actual purpose. Another idealistic thought. Reality was simpler cruder than that. Endless circles repeating along the same beats. But her views were sort of brightening. So he threw away his darker mood. "Yeah, everyone needs some ways of fulfilling themselves. Some might try to accomplish that through destruction", he closed his eyes, a small smile on his face before nodding in agreement.

And now they were already standing in the medium sized room, enough for the two of them to share for now. The room was nostalgic for Hao, though he didn't have any other attachments to it. A place he frequently used as a hideout while lurking around in Karakura. It was obvious that he wandered around the earth every now and then despite having a high position amongst the Arrancars. The look on his face was mostly neutral, not a smile nor a frown. But coming from someone like him, you could say it was sort of comforting. "I'm glad you like it. The shelves are full of stuff I have collected during my time here in the human world", he added with his usual tone of deepness and confidence, mixed with a sense of ever-present aloofness. Everything apart from the shelves and the TV were a part of the things he had decided to bring there. Various books, pictures, and other interesting objects. The collection was old, as evidenced by books that looked more than a hundred years old. But that was besides the point.

It seemed like Kemiko wanted some more light to the room. True enough, the place was a little gloomy like that. The male thought about something for a short while, having held his right hand up at his chin. Nodding to himself once. "I'm going to show you something special", he almost whispered with a peaceful tone, closing his eyes in order to focus. The tension in the room seemed to increase, if only a little. Yet it wasn't the bad kind of tension. Rather, an anticipation for something special to happen. A light began building up in Hao's hands, little by little. Soon tiny particles of blue began spreading around the room. Faint, yet so very beautiful lights spreading across all around of them. Soon mixed in with a lesser amount of yellow lights he also gathered. They were some kind of special particles, ones created by the Arrancar. They didn't feel like anything, nor did they have any purpose other than to look pretty. He let the particles beautifully flutter around for a while, before making thm disappear. Taking a calm look towards his companion afterwards. "I don't do that very often. It's very difficult to create particles like these on the primordial level. Guess you're one of the very first to ever have seen me doing that", he spoke with a gentle yet nonchalant tone. That was the true nature of his innate ability. The power to create different special particles. Most often manifesting in the form of the energy he used earlier that day.

The male then reached down towards the bottom of the shelves, opening one of the lower doors. Reaching up for a couple of candles he placed down on the table. Flickering his fingers around them, setting the little things on fire. Illuminating the room in a beautiful glow. Hao looked at the sight for a short while, before standing up straight once more. Letting himself yawn once before sitting down on the bed. Arms crossed behind his neck, now laying against the wall. "Feel free to stay at home", he said with a tone that sounded a bit tired, before closing his eyes. The male was only resting his eyes for a short while. His face actually looking sort of innocent for that short while he was resting there. Almost like a lonesome child. Though he was already fully adult of course. He was still fully awake, hearing anything the female had to say.
Back to top Go down
Hijami Kemiko

Hijami Kemiko

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Kemiko`s eyes feel onto the books as Hao explained he had been collecting the stuff in the room during his time in the human world, and if you looked at the amount of things, it meant he had spend quite some time in the human world in his long life. Kemiko found herself biting her lip again, it was a bit weird to think over that Hao was over 400 years older than herself..yet in appearance he only looked two, maybe three years older. She reached over and picked one of the thicker books off the shelve, her hand firmly dusting the worst dust off that had gathered onto its cover over the years. "..Women through the ages, volume four...", she said, reading the title of the book out loud to herself. "Quite intresting....i never imagned such a book to be in this kind of place...no offence of cause", she said with a little smile, reassuring him that it wasen`t meant as an insult to the room.

The sight of the glowing light caused the shinigami to almost freeze over their beauty, the light being reflected in her yellow eyes. She was brought out of her little trance whe nHao began to speak again, exsplainning that it was hard to create such spirit particles in the living world due to the low amount of spirit particles in the air, and that she was one of the few to have ever seen it. Kemiko folded her hands togeder and let one of the lights land onto the hand, observing it with curios eyes before letting it float around in the room again. "...Its beautiful, Hao....amazingly beautiful..". Kemiko observed as Hao placed a few candles onto the table, lighting them with his own reaitsu. Kemiko`s eyes wandered onto the light`s, her zanpaktou was fire based so the warmth of flames had always made her feel more home.

She then turned her head towards Hao, noticing he was sitting on the bed with his back against the wall, his eyes being closed. She walked over and carresed his cheek for a moment, finding his sleeping face quite innocent, yet still handsome in its own way. She sat down onto the bed herself, hugging her knees close to her body and observed the sleeping espada in silence. Eventually she fell into a light slumber herself and fell down onto the bed, her being laying sprawled over the side of the bed.

(sorry its short, didn`t have much time to post)
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami
Sexta Espada
Hao Aokami

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 10:03 am

Before going to sleep, Hao had of course taken a closer look at his books and other personal belongings. Interesting things and pieces he had gathered while in the human world. Also having a short conversation with Kemiko in the meanwhile. It seemed like she was interested in his collection as well. He actually didn't care that much about the contents of the shelf, finding treasures just happened to be a passing hobby of his. Some of the objects found by a lucky coincidence, others through unlucky mishaps. The female spoke, apparently amused by one of his books. He had walked closer to her, taking a look at the title of the book. "Hunh. That old piece of literature", he had spoken out with a thoughtful tone, most likely trying to remember something. The male had read every single book inside of the room once. Faintly remembering something about the book. Sighing upon remembering how it was. Oh yes. Wasn't that the series of books aimed towards old men? Full of boring illustrations. I don't quite get why someone would want to read it, memories of one very boring night when he was reading books he got from one of his older contacts.

But that was already all in the past. The male was now resting his head against the wall, sitting on the corner of his bed. The moon shining directly behind of his window, illuminating the dark room even more with its white glow. His right knee was slightly lifted, the male resting his arm over it. His eyes currently closed, yet his consciousness still there. He was listening to the flickering of the faint flames of the candles, and the breathing of the female who rested on his bed as well. Noticing she was getting more peaceful by the moment. His eyes now opening slowly, carefully gazing at her face. How peaceful she looked at that time. The luminescence of the moon bringing out the beauty of her features even more. He left out a voice that sounded quite much like a short, amused laughter. So very silent only he could hear it. Standing up carefully, as to not wake her up. Pulling the blanket of the bed closer towards him, since it was still rather loose. Managing to take it out with disturbing her sleep. Laying it over her sleeping form with care.

"Good night", he whispered, running his right hand softly through her long ponytail once. The male removed his coat and opened his shirt a little. Before sitting against the same corner once more. The spot was somewhat comfortable, despite his unusual position. He took one more look at his surroundings before closing his eyes. Allowing himself to fall into a light slumber as well. Bit by bit falling deeper into the lands of the dreams. Descending through the corridors of his mind into a deep dark abyss. Floating around in a faint sense of nothingness, yet feeling it all still around of him. Passing through the landscapes of his mind, before passing away into a new world. The male allowed himself to relax for once and fall asleep properly. Closing himself in his own dreams. He couldn't see anything just yet. The night began to pass, as the two now slept peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Hijami Kemiko

Hijami Kemiko

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:59 pm

If anyone from the espada or the gotei 13 saw the two now, they would instantly belive that their member was a traitor and would without doubt be sentenced to death. If a spiritual aware human saw them, who had no idea of what the shinigami or the arrancar`s were, he would probably think that they were a happy couple with no worries, that was taking a peaceful nap under the colored lights that was floating around in the room. The two of them sleeping in the same bed, well Kemiko laying on the very edge of the side, and Hao sleeping in the opposent corner with his back against the wall. The lights were floating lazely around them, lighting up the female shinigami`s blood red hair and Hao`s mask fragment located just under one of his eyes. An hour or two passed with nothing but their relaxed breathing. The silence was broken when the shinigami began to move slightly, streacthing her tired body while letting out a small yawn, that was muffled by her sleeve.

It took her eyes a few moments to adujst to the light, and when they finaly had adated fine, she was about to scream. Were am i!? This isen`t my room in the hotel!?....". With a single glance to the left, she quickly remebered how she had ended up there. With a light sigh she reached over and let her fingers run throug Hao`s slightly spiked hair, doing it slowy so it would`t awake the sleeping espada. She looked down at his slightly exspoded chest, finding herself wondering on what his rank really was...his reaitsu was strong even when he wasen`t in his realsed form, so he was probably over the rank of nine...but the question was how much higher he was...if he turned out to be the primera espada, it would`t surprise her...but then again, she didn`t know how strong the reaitsu of espada`s felt like, so there was no way for her to tell what his rank was unless she asked..which she would never do since it maybe would be taken as a to direct thing.

Silently, she stood up and opened up her coat fully, taking off her gray sweat shirt, leaving her in blue jeans, black sneakers and a black tanktop. Without the coat and sweat shirt, her full figure and chest was way more easy to see, the jeans hugging her waist that allowed movement. She sat back down onto the bed, grabbing one of the books on the shevles. She oppened up on a random page and began to skim accros it, finding the content about the old china rather intresting. She took a last glance at Hao, smiled a little and then began to read again, remaining silent since she didn`t want to awake him without reason, he deserved some sleep....
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami
Sexta Espada
Hao Aokami

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:40 am

Hao had already fallen to a soft sleep. He was the kind of a person who would be easily alerted by just about anything, though he never showed it to anyone. Meaning that his sleep was most usually pretty light, at least while he was napping or just fell asleep. But his breath was already pretty relaxed, meaning that he was most likely in a decent slumber. The light of the moon faintly illuminating his pale skin with a silverish hue. The voice of his breathing was very silent and relaxed, just like he usually was. That was the kind of disposition he had, unless he was trying to purposefully act out in a wilder manner. His head held upright against the corner. Only barely hearing what was happening within the room. His sleep wasn't still deep enough for proper dreaming. But his consciousness was constantly slipping further and further away. It wouldn't take much longer for him to completely fall asleep. Perhaps dreaming a couple of nice dreams, or maybe even a nightmare. It was all uncertain for now. It was apparent that he was already pretty sleepy, for he didn't hear it at all when Kemiko got up. An hour or two had already passed after all.

To pass her time a bit more, the female grabbed a book and began reading it. Having also taken another warm look at the male. His head having now fallen on his left shoulder, using it as a cushion. The look on his face having turned into what looked like a faint frown. His most usual expression, that didn't have that much meaning to it. But he looked somewhat lonesome nonetheless. He was seeing a dream, a long one. It wasn't necessarily a sweet one, yet not a nightmare either. His dreams had a tendency to either be deep or meaningful in some other ways. His body moving a little as the vision moved forward. Somewhere within his subconsciousness he could see it. His body falling into a pool of dark water. He could see right through it, yet he could also see that it was darker than normal water. Faint lights shining somewhere far above, giving more light to the obscure pool. Despite reaching his hand up, and even trying to move upwards, nothing happened. He just kept sinking further in, complete peace surrounding him. This again? Hmh... How stagnant. It's always the same everywhere. How dull. If only I could see the light, the male closed his eyes in his sleep as well, contemplating more on how he felt about the world at times. It was a familiar and nostalgic dream. Still asleep, the time around of him passing minute by minute.
Back to top Go down
Hijami Kemiko

Hijami Kemiko

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Some time passed before the female put the book back into the shelve, being careful so the pages would`t be destroyed. The book was probably one of his oldest once since the paper was made out of dried rice paper, and that the cover was very fragile and could be destroyed if it was held to hard. The content of the book had been about the old china and japan, how the two cultures were alike on some parts, yet so different from each other. She didn`t really know how long she had been reading, but the moon was still visible through the thinning clouds, so she guessed on it was around two, maybe three at night. Kemiko turned her gaze back onto the sleeping espada, her curiosity for his number being reawakened. It would be to direct to awake him and ask...and it would be wrong to search his body for the tattoo just to answer her pointless question. She reached up and untied the ponytail, causing the blood red hair to fall down her back, lower legs and her chest. When she wasen`t in combat and was simply relaxing, that were the only occasions she ever let her hair complety loose. With the hair down, she seemed much more harmless and innocent, almost like a shrine maiden.

Kemiko tied the black ribbon she had used to keep her hair in place around her wrist, a old habit she had picked up so long ago that she could`t remember when. She remained were she was and felt a sudden burst of heat flow through the room, the reaitsu being all to familiar. The figure of a male dressed in a black and red armor, wearing a blood red cloak that was open in the front, stepped out from the shadows that the candles on the table was making the furniture cast. "What an honor...its been awhile since you materialized yourself..Senshi", the female spoke as she turned halfway towards the armored man, who was standing an impressive 6.5. "It was you who called me fourth...i sensed your loneliness, Kemiko-sama..", the zanpaktou spoke, the outline of him being a bit blurry. "I`m not lonley...i`m simply letting Hao-san sleep..". Kemiko looked away from the spirit of her zanpaktou and began to walk towards hao, only to be stopped when the room got even hotter. The flames of the candles grew in size and gathered togeder in one large flame, that oddly enough didn`t burn the table or roof. A large yellow eye of a dragon appeared in the flames, the outline of it being blurry just like Senshi`s.

"Byoga...you as well?", the female this, this time not turning around to look at the reptile eye. "Why are you so calm when you are in the same room as an espada!? Have your warrior heart grown weak, Kemiko!?", the roaring voice of her zanpaktou`s second spirit shouted, without doubt awaking Hao. Kemiko let out a light sigh and reached out, shaking Hao`s shoulder a few times in an attempt to awake him..her zanpaktou`s needed to be assured that he wasen`t an enemy, at least not to Kemiko, else it would cause conflict between her and them..which would make obtainning bankai almost impossible for her. Kemiko was fully aware of that fact, that the sight of a large yellow dragon eye in a ball of flames, and a armored man with a surprisingly handsome face, dressed in a blood red cloak, had appeared in the room. Senshi and Byoga wasen`t fully materialized, they could only touch Kemiko since she was their master.
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami
Sexta Espada
Hao Aokami

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:31 am

The male was deep in his thoughtful slumber. It felt like a short eternity. While his life proved to be quite eventful, his dreams were always peaceful. Always, whenever, always, wherever, he saw himself falling into that dark ocean. It was sort of peaceful, yet still annoying. Constantly having dreams like those. Perhaps he'd feel better if he sometimes had other dreams as well. But something out of the ordinary happened. He finally opened his eyes, within his dreams as well. Something felt warm. Much to his surprise, bubbles forming in the water around of him. The water was heating up for some reason. It felt like he got the strength to push himself up now. It was a refreshing feeling. He wouldn't have to think about it for long. Making the decision to try and push himself up. And so he began rising towards the surface. All the way to the top before his hand came out from the water, meeting the air. He was not out, the brightness of the outside world illuminating him. What a weird dream... he thought to himself, before starting to slowly open his.

This happened just as Kemiko was about to converse with her Zanpakutou spirits. His surroundings still a bit hazy, he stayed completely still without making any movements different from how he was before. Basically acting as though he was sleeping while his consciousness was still returning to him. This was sort of unusual, usually the male got annoyed when others disturbed his sleep. But he was in different moods now. The heat of the room sort of reminded him of what he felt when the female was fighting with the Bount. But it was sort of different, similar, yet not entirely the same. His ears twitched as he heard her calling out the name of Senshi, faintly as he heard it. Was she having a conversation or something with her Zanpakutou spirit? He heard that things like that happened as well. His vision wasn't still the same it usually was. He was a bit tired after all. Only slightly opening his eyes to see his surroundings bit by bit. A mysterious new figure having appeared in the room, another one of the manifestations of her sword. A large shadows casted over the furniture. Then, a larger flame growing out of both of the candles.

The words of Byoga mostly fell to deaf ears. Hao didn't even properly register them. That's just how calm and comfortable he was with the situation. If only all the sounds and voices would stop, they could return to sleeping peacefully. Maybe he had to wake up and figure out a way to settle them down. So he opened his eyes completely, taking a look right at Kemiko's eyes. Reaching out from his corner, now properly sitting on the bed. Still no reaction to Byoga. No, the male brought his right hand over his mouth and yawned. He was still a bit tired after all. Taking in the female's features. She looked sort of bothered as well. Not to mention that having her hair open also fit her. The male then turned his gaze towards the reptilian eye resting in the middle of the flames. Blinking twice. Yet his expression didn't change one bit. There was no fear, no hesitation. Nor any other emotions for that matter. You could say that he was being completely natural despite having ended up in another bothersome situation.

Hao turned his head towards Kemiko. "Is he always like this?" he asked, obviously referring to the dragon. Oh well. Seemed like all spirits had certain quirks to them. Not to be too disrespectful, he turned his attention towards the eye once more. A surprising silence, the two spent time looking at one another. Simply enough, the male had a feeling that a being such as Byoga would be able to tell more about people through looking at the, rather than hearing out empty words. The raging roar suggesting he was someone who desired action rather than stillness. He sighed, scratching his head a little. Before standing up and completely throwing his shirt off. His body was well-toned, complete with abs and everything. But he wasn't exactly bulky, just a bit muscular. As expected of someone who spent a lot of his time wandering around. The number six tattooed on his lower abdomen. "Here I am standing completely open. If either one of us really wanted to harm one another, we could have done so ages ago. Me, abusing the trust we have already built. She, abusing the fact that I haven't done anything harmful towards her and have left myself completely open. But neither of us are really like that. So what are you exactly worried about?", the male spoke with a completely calm tone, nodding towards a corner of the room. His Zanpakutou resting against it. While he was powerful without it, this also meant he was letting himself open.
Back to top Go down
Hijami Kemiko

Hijami Kemiko

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:03 am

As Hao sat up, the entire room laid their eyes open him. While Byoga`s one visible eye was "burning" with an angry fire, both Senshi and Kemiko stayed complety silent and watched him with unreadable eyes. Already from the first glance it was easy to tell how the two zanpaktou spirit`s reflected Kemiko`s personality. Senshi had her silent and calm traits, as well as the mysterious aura that seemed to surround the shinigami now and then. Byoga had the rage and inner fighter, that most likely had been shaped during her days in the combat division. As for appearance, they didn`t resemble her much. Senshi had the open hooded cape, that had the same color as Kemiko`s hair, and Byoga had her eyes, through it was hard to see due to the rage that was being displayed in the lizard`s eyes. When Hao stood up and removed his shirt complety, it didn`t affect the female in any way. Kemiko had seen men loose her eleventh division comrades loose their shirts countless of times, and even seen the naked male body in the few sexual relationships she had, had due to boredom.

"The sixth espada hmm? You pick your allies well, Kemiko-sama...master are you alright?", the tall spirit said as he looked at Kemiko, who had frozen with her eyes stuck onto the tattoo located on Hao`s lower abdomen. "It`s...nothing Senshi...thankes for worrying through..", the female spoke, feeling the armored hand of her spirit being placed onto her shoulder in a comforting manner. Senshi and Kemiko turned their attention to the arrancar and Byoga, they were both curios to see how the arrancar`s words would affect the always kill hungry dragon. Through Kemiko knew Hao was wise and knew how to pick his words wisely, it would take a lot to get her zanpaktou to listen to reason. Byoga had always been a stubborn zanpaktou, he was basically the only thing preventing her from obtaining bankai since she had been unable to tame him yet.

"Don`t speak like you know my master!", the beast roared out, the heat in the room getting more intense. "You really think your safe, don`t you? Like Senshi, master has the skill to manipulate others by using the right words and right movements...she still strike you when you least await it!...it dosen`t matter if your the sixth espada, she could easily handle a soft hearted boy like you..isen`t that right, Kemiko-san?"". The large yellow eye looked over at Kemiko, based on the change of tone from a roaring one to an almost sadistic one, it probably meant that the dragon was smirking to itself. "Maybe i could, or maybe i can`t...there is no reason for me to attack Hao, who`s company i actually enjoy. Byoga, you should have realized that brute stentgh isen`t enough to get me forward in life...the only reason i have been able to obtain shikai was because i listened to Senshi and used your powers. The three of us need to work together to obtain our goal, but it`s impossible to do so if you keep that attitude up..". The scene of Kemiko scrolding the large eye was quite amusing, it was like a mother telling her child to behave nicely towards new people.

"..Your really a troublesome one....master", the dragon said with an anger filled tone. "There there, Byoga..", the armored male said as he walked over to the window and tried to open it, his hands going right through it. Kemiko walked up to his side and opened it for him, enjoying the amazed face of her zanpaktou, that was seeing snow for the first time. "...What is this?", "Snow...its pretty, isen`t it?". "yes", "yes", the two spirits spoke in union. Kemiko let out a relaxed sigh and looked over her shoulder at Hao, holding her hand out towards him, inviting him to watch the snow with her and her zanpaktou`s.

Last edited by Hijami Kemiko on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami
Sexta Espada
Hao Aokami

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:11 pm

The situation was almost as amusing, as it was boring. Hao really didn't want to end up in an argument with a being who would most likely keep at it until the very end. Byoga seemed just as headstrong as he was quick to jump the gun. Perhaps Senshi was a representation of the more peaceful side of fire, with Byoga being the raging flare that kept spreading and consuming that which came in his path. There always was more than one side to everything after all. Anyways, the dragon seemed like someone who wouldn't want to give in so easily. So he doubted the being could be convinced that easily. Certainly, the calmer of the two, the tall swordsman mentioned something about the female knowing how to pick her allies well. His eyes went through the two others, before returning to the reptilian eye. His eyes still showed no worry. He had seen all kinds of things in his life after all. And he knew that spirits couldn't influence the real world that much unless they manifested entirely. All in all, he knew that he had seen enough. The female was trustworthy, at least right now she was.

And so the dragon roared, as expected. The heat spreading out even more. The roar was in fact so powerful, his hair began moving due to the force. Yet the male still wouldn't budge. Instead, his glare became more intense, piercing as it usually was. He wasn't showing himself as a threat. Rather, he was trying to read through Byoga without faltering one bit. The statement of the dragon sounding rather. Silly. Of course he knew that people could manipulate, and be manipulated easily. "Yeah, you're right. I don't know much about Kemiko yet. But I want to hear more and learn how to truly understand her", was his confident and honest reply, everything else kept inside. He really didn't even mind if people tried manipulating him. Because it was always about his own will. If he wanted to follow along others, he would do so. If he didn't want to, then he'd just make his own way or figure out a way to exploit the situation. But those were impure thoughts. No wonder, he himself could be quite a dark person when he wanted to. He was sure Byoga could see it in his eyes too. The experience that came with life was engraved deep within those pure yellow optics.

The female spoke once more, apparently telling the dragon off. The sight itself proved quite amusing. Still sounding angry, the representation of the fiery tempest was quick to change it's mind, if only for a little. Despite being so very different they were all connected after all. At the very least they managed to avoid any grander argument. The male left out a quick smile, noticing the temperature of the room turning colder. The heat from before was almost gone. And now a chilly breeze entering the room. Hao quite enjoyed it himself. For some he reason, he found the season of winter fascinating. The male closed his eyes, keeping that faint smile up, before walking forward. Joining the three in their gazing of the snow. The male laid his elbows against the edge of the window, his head barely poking out of the room. Standing right besides Kemiko. Despite the cold, he enjoyed the breeze. "Snow huh... Such a nostalgic thing", he spoke with a surprisingly warm tone of voice, allowing a couple of flakes to fall on his hands. Melting into water all too soon. He wasn't expecting anyone to understand what he said. He just happened to find the season very memorable for some reason. The passage of life.
Back to top Go down
Hijami Kemiko

Hijami Kemiko

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Kemiko surpressed the urge to rest her head against Hao or Senshi`s shoulder, placing both of her hands onto the window frame, resting her head onto the back of her palms. Even through Senshi was her zanpaktou, he was still a proud swordsman, so laying her head onto his shoulder without premission would be an insult to his honor. As for Hao...well, even through he had, had more body contact with her than any for the past two years, she still saw it as to direct to do such a thing all of a sudden. "Kemiko-sama...what is snow?..", the zanpaktou spirit spoke with a almost dreamy tone, being amazed to his heart by the discovery of the beautiful white weather phenomena. Kemiko smiled a little and reached out with her left hand, catching a few of the snowflakes. "Well...its like rain, exsept that the droplets are frozen into endless ice crystals that fall when the air is cold enough...they melt very fast, and when they do, they turn back into water..". "Your heart has always been too kind, Master...explaining things so simply that even Senshi can understand them...", the beast commented from its flame, its visibel eye focusing onto the backs of the three.

"The fact that you have begun to insult me, means that you have calmed down..", the armored male said with a amused little smirk, the realtionship between the two spirits being revealed a little more. Senshi removed himself from the window and walked over to Hao`s sword, looking at with his deep blue eyes. "Espada-san...have you ever been a shinigami? Have you ever heard the voice of a zanpaktou? Have you ever felt the life of a zanpaktou rest within your soul?". Even through the swordsman`s words were a bit cryptic, it appeared as Kemiko understtod his intension with the words. "Hao-san, you don`t have to answer his to sudden questions...", the female said as she placed a hand onto the arrancar`s shoulder, her eyes focusing onto Senshi.

Senshi had kneeled down and was running a few fingers over the handle of Hao`s sword, standing up as fast as he had kneeled. "No voice...no life...rare power forced into the form of a sword so that the user can control it more...the arrancar`s ways of fighting are so...", "heartless..", the dragon said, finishing up his partner`s sentence. Kemiko let out a light sigh and hugged herself, knowing that the questions might trouble Hao. The wind caught her hair, causing it to flow around her in its full lentgh. For a moment the two spirits turned their attention away from Hao, and onto the hair of their master, observing the flowing motion of it. The wind died a few moments later, and the two spirits seemed to awaken from their little "trance". They both looked over at Hao again, their gaze being calm.
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami
Sexta Espada
Hao Aokami

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 am

Hao kept peacefully looking at the falling snow, lost in a short daydream. He wasn't really thinking about anything, it was more like the fluttering snow captured his attention for a while. But that wasn't all his attention was set to. Noticing that Kemiko too was resting her head against the palms of her hands that were set on the window frame. He was somewhat curious as to what she was thinking about. For the look on her face seemed sort of thoughtful for some reason. He wondered what it was about, but decided to let it go for now. She had began explaining about snow for her Zanpakutou spirits after all. The warrior known as Senshi seemed rather interested about the new, unknown element after all. In a way it was sort of cute, at least to the eyes of an outsider. At least one of the spirits seemed like a pleasant being. While the other was. Quick to reply with an insult. Byoga seemingly had quite a rough personality. A sharp contrast forming between the group. Yet all of them having certain similar qualities to them. The male now having a faintly amused smirk over his face. Following with his head after Senshi began making his way towards his Zanpakutou.

The eyes of the male opened a bit wider as he noticed the red swordsman approaching his sword, while asking questions about his former lives. Truth to be told, he had no idea anymore. Souls had the tendency of losing memories while passing through the realms. That's what time did to them. If he had any memories of his former lives, they were locked away somewhere deep inside. But he knew one thing. He could 'feel' for the two spirits in an unusual way. The feeling they were giving off was something he was somehow used to already. "It's okay Kemiko. Perhaps... I'm not sure, but there is always a possibility. Spirits like you two do not feel like foreign beings to me, for some reason", he replied in all honestly. Yet he still kept his eyes set towards Senshi. He was actually observing his actions. It seemed like the male was unusually interested in his sword. He didn't really mind it, but he'd rather people kept away from his weapon. There was a reason for him being like this.

Sure enough, the warrior clad in red ran his finger over the handle of his sword. The mood around the house changing in an instant, at least for the two of them. Touching his sword, Senshi could surely hear it. An echoing howl emanating from the Zanpakutou. A raging instinct inducing despair in others. Despite what he already said, the male should understand by now. His sword did have a certain voice, it's very own nature. The one who touched the sword was Senshi, so he would be the one influenced by this uncanny feeling. At most, maybe even Byoga could feel it. But the voices wouldn't reach Kemiko. The owner of the blade himself felt it of course. His eyes now focused on Senshi's. "You heard it, didn't you?" his attention was only focused on the other male. His voice remained calm as ever, not threatening in the slightest. "Sorry about that. It's not something I can control. The sword is a separate part of me after all. Containing the instincts, the sharpened claws and fangs, and the true nature behind of my powers. While it's nothing like the Zanpakutou spirits like you and Byoga, it does have a presence of its own. If you know what I mean", while collected, the sound of his voice was also apologetic. The feeling his Zanpakutou usually gave off was not a very pleasant one. Taking a comforting look towards Kemiko, who had held her hand on his shoulder for quite a while now.
Back to top Go down
Hijami Kemiko

Hijami Kemiko

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 10:38 am

As the roar of the sword echoed in the minds of the two zanpaktou spirits, Hao felt that the female removed her hand from his shoulder. Kemiko noticed the change in aura in the room, and due to the expression and the words Hao spoke about his sword, made her believe that the sword had given a sound from it when it was touched by Senshi, a sound she was unable to hear. Senshi`s eyes expressed...fear, it was clear that the swordsman was either surprised or simply afraid of the arrancar`s sword. His armored hand closed around the handle of his sword, and pulled it out from its holster located on his left hip. The sword itself was around 3 feet long and had a streamlined look to it, the gauntlet represented a dragon`s head, maybe it acted as a symbol for Byoga. The swordsman`s blue eyes was locked onto the sword, his breathing being unusual calm and soundless. "..Die..", he mumbled as he lifted the sword, ready to swing it down in a attempt to destroy the weapon.

His swing was interrupted by a pair of slender arms being wrapped around him from the front, followed by the red hair that settled down around Kemiko`s body after she had rushed in front of him. "..Senshi...", the woman said, her tone being very soft and gentle. "..I heard its roar of hunger for blood...i felt its power...", the spirit mumbled back, dropping his sword onto the floor with a loud thud. He knelled down and wrapped his armored arms around the slim waist of his master, lowering his head so his black and red locks was hiding his face. Even through he wasen`t crying, it was clear that he was shaken by the whole experience, it was the first time he had felt the true nature and reaitsu from an arrancar. "You really aren`t a true warrior, you weakling...you still need the touch of your master when you become afraid...to think that we share the same soul makes me feel disgusted..".

The beast`s insulting words fell on silent ears, since neither the shinigami or the swordsman moved. Kemiko and Senshi remained in their rather cute looking scene for around a minute, Senshi being the first one to release his embrace. Kemiko followed, and stepped back, allowing him to get up and slide his sword back into its holster. The armored man walked over to the eye`s side and made a small bow to Hao, seeming to have gotten over it. Kemiko returned to Hao`s side, letting the chilly wind play with her loose hair. "...We haven`t gotten probably introduced...we are Senshi Byoga...the zanpaktou`s of Hijami Kemiko, a high ranking member of the noble family Hijami, and lieutenant of the eight division..". Even through Byoga didn`t say anything, he seemed to have drifted into a calmer state since he had gotten ignored before.
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami
Sexta Espada
Hao Aokami

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Senshi's reaction came as no surprise to Hao. He had seen others before react in a similar manner to the eerie feeling his sword gave off. It all had something to do with the way his powers seemed to work. The sword had absorbed all of his experiences, all of his inner darkness and negative emotions. What he created was negative energy. A force that drew in even more power from the negative feelings and memories of others. In a way his Zanpakutou was more than just his true power sealed away. Well, such a thing was very hard to explain with a words. But he hadn't expected the man to react so strongly. Sheer fear expressed for moments. Replaced by an unusual calmness as the male unsheathed his sword. Pointed down on the four feet long nodachi he had left lying in the corner. A surprising development, the usually calm and collected male was intending to try and destroy the weapon. The male had no worries for the fate of his dark-natured 'partner', but still thought it would be good for the male to calm down. Kemiko's hands no wrapping over the swordsman.

The words of the other male were heartfelt. Apparently the whole ordeal left a strong impression on him. Hao scratched the back of his head, not wanting such an experience to ruin things between the group. "It's not only mere blood thirst... There is a lot more to it than that. It's sort of hard to explain. Anyways, don't feel too alarmed. The sword is not after blood, nor is it out to cause destruction. It just rejects others that touch it, the way it is right now", the way he spoke was very cryptic as well. There were things he couldn't explain about himself, and the way his sword worked. Not even if he wanted to, for his own experience too was still sort of vague. In any case, it seemed like the gentle touch and speech of the female managed to settle him down. Much to his surprise, the great and mighty dragon being the calmer of the two. Then again, being quite a threatening being himself, Byoga didn't have much to fear for. The Shinigami and her spirit sticking close for about a minute more. Then, the male clad in red was ready to let go, being his usual self once more.

They were now set face to face once more. Eye contact resuming between the warrior and the Arrancar. Kemiko having walked over besides his side once more. Like a proper warrior, he shoved the utmost of manners despite his earlier shock. Hao himself liked doing stuff his way, rather than following the rules of good manners exactly to the point. But it was only right, and he had been taught well. So he took a small bow as well, right after Senshi did so. Listening to his introduction, before introducing himself. "Yeah. The pleasure is mine. I am Hao Aokami..." the male spoke before stopping. He wasn't too comfortable about sharing his rank, if only because such things held no meaning for him. Rather, he was a very loose member of the order. Perhaps the reason why he had been the sixth Espada during his whole stay there. Others above him got killed, yet he always stayed there. But, he lifted his head, a brightness within his two yellow optics, "... The sixth Espada of the order established within Las Noches. But please, pay no attention to such a thing. The title doesn't hold much meaning to me. I am myself, nothing more, nothing less"
Back to top Go down
Hijami Kemiko

Hijami Kemiko

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:03 pm

"An espada who speaks his rank as if it meant nothing to him, dislikes pointless fighting and has begun to develop feelings for a shinigami vice captain...you really are a unique being, espada..". Even through the dragon still referred to him as espada, it was clear that he had changed his opinion about him, for now at least, it didn`t take much to throw Byoga off his nerves, and sometimes all the beast needed was an angry look from Kemiko or Senshi and then he would calm down. "An honor to meet you, Aokami-san..", the armored man said in a respectful voice, using Hao`s last name in the traditional way. Kemiko let out a little sigh as Hao`s last words were spoken, for once she had to give Byoga right, he was an..unique man. "You and your honorifics, Senshi...if the eleventh division knew how much of a pansy you were, it would make master a joke..", "the two of us are the same being..so basically you just called yourself a pansy. You should try to think over your insults before you say them..". As Senshi spoke he only briefly turned his head towards his companion, returning his attention to Hao and Kemiko rather quickly, a amused smirk being displayed over his face. For the proud swordsman to insult the lizard back, giving in to his teasing, it showed he had a bit of personality. Like Kemiko, it seemed like both Byoga and Senshi had a wide personality, making them just as unique as their wielder.

"They say that the zanpaktou`s personality and appearance reflects the true nature of their wielder..its very rare for a zanpaktou to not have the same gender of their wielder, so when i first saw these two i got very surprised..", the female said with a light laughter emerging from her lips, lifting the slightly tense air in the room. Kemiko looked at Hao again, her smile remainning on her soft lips for a change. "The zanpaktou spirit lives in the inner world, its a world that is located inside a shinigami`s soul, not one is the same. The inner world can be affected by the emotions of the wielder, like when im sad the fire and sky in my world turn blue and cold..". The two zanpaktou`s looked at their master again, a sudden spark of surprise being located in Senshi`s eyes, as if he had just realized something.

"..Kemiko-sama...your hair is fully down, your gaiga is wearing clothes that hug your curves and outline your chest...you speak so relaxed and loose about your emotions to this espada, that you have known for a few hours, you even call him by his first name and allow you to call him by yours". The man`s words caused the female shinigami to raise her thin eyebrow slightly and cross her arms directly under her chest. "..Were are you going with that?". As Senshi was about to speak, Byoga interrupted. "He is asking if you have gotten soft hearted, no wait let me put it more simple. Senshi wants to know if you have fallen in love with this arrancar or not..". The question itself caused a brief blush to come across her creamy colored cheeks, making her appear slightly younger for a moment. "I`m disappointed, you two really see this world through narrow glasses. Just because i have finally found something, sorry someone, who can keep me from being bored, the two of you assume that i have found new love". Kemiko looked at Hao, her eyes hinting that she found this scene amusing.
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami
Sexta Espada
Hao Aokami

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:35 am

Well, it seemed like Byoga finally began warming up towards him. Hao was sort of relieved that such a development took place. Despite the personality of the dragon still showing strongly with his words. The male seriously felt like dropping a large sweatdrop, if only for effect. Perhaps he had given such an image to the spirit. But the Arrancar himself certainly wasn't a soft hearted person. Most of the time he was a rather dark person after all. Kemiko was just someone who he synced with, a person who didn't awaken a sense of contempt within him. And it wasn't as though he looked at conflict as a pacifist. He had to fight quite a lot, and did so without complaints. The point stood, that he didn't like things that seemed to lack a purpose. Many of the fights against him had proven futile endeavors. Something that gave him a very bored and apathetic view towards exerting himself while fighting. He brought his right hand softly towards his lip, letting out a very soft and silent chuckle. The arguments of the two Zanpakutou spirits proving an amusing sight.

The female decided to join the conversation as well, shedding even more light behind the mysterious connection of a Shinigami and her Zanpakutou. Telling him about the gender and form of the spirits of the sword, and inner worlds as well. Showing the true nature of the wielder. He could barely see a resemblance. Senshi was certainly alike to his owner. They both were silent and a bit mysterious, with a serious aura, yet a gentle heart. Yet he showed off more sensitivity, an odd contrast, perhaps showing off parts of her feminine side as well. While Byoga was. Well, Byoga. The only resemblance he could see was the light of the fight. The dragon gave off the same feeling constantly that Kemiko gave off at times while fighting herself. What interested him more was the tale of the inner worlds. A faint image coming to mind. "Inner worlds huh... Perhaps. Mine would be that dark field. The ocean of darkness where only a slight light glimmer downs somewhere from above. Or that field of purple flares I keep seeing", he spoke thoughtfully, referring to some dreams of his that recurred to him at times.

He had also noticed a change in the female's expression. Her smile remaining over her face this time. Yet lost in thought all the same. Before Senshi came in with a comment. Hao wondered why the spirit began listing down her features and the way she was acting. Was he perhaps trying to aim at something? That is, before Byoga decided to put it bluntly. The male himself raised an eyebrow at this. He didn't think that anyone would actually fall for him. But perhaps the spirits knew their owners better than anyone. He took a look towards the female from the corner of his eyes. For some strange reason, she seemed to be blushing. Looking back, the two had been very close to one another the whole day, despite not knowing one another that well. Despite her reaction, she began denying it. True enough, any fine lady would find it awkward, being asked such a thing. The male sighed, rubbing the back of his head. Yet the look on his face remaining as positive as he normally could look. "That's right. Just because you enjoy the company of someone, doesn't automatically mean you're in love with the person. It's the same with me. Kemiko seems so different from the rest who I have spent my time with in the past", he spoke with a happy-ish tone, quite different from how he usually sounded. Going along with the female. But then again. Those two were a part of her. Maybe even knowing her just as well as she did.
Back to top Go down
Hijami Kemiko

Hijami Kemiko

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 5:11 pm

"Darkness with a lot of floating lights? Sounds beautiful..i assume the lights you created here resembles them?", she said and reached out, catching one of the yellow eyes carefully between her fingers. "My inner world is what most people would call the castle of hell...the sky is always dark, only a few times i have seen a red moon behind it. My world consists of a castle with a endless amount of corridors, halls, rooms and stairs. If you look out of a window, all you will see is tall towers engulfed in fire. The only place that`s different from the rest is the throne room, were Senshi and Byoga mostly resides..even through Senshi has a habit of wandering the halls and Byoga loves flying around the towers...like the castle, the sky is endless, giving him all the space he needs..he is rather big, so that`s only a good thing-". "I`m not that big!", the dragon roared, oddly enough being moved by the female`s words. "You are big because you are a dragon...", the swordsman remarked, once again showing a more warm side of himself, yet anthoder thing he had in common with Kemiko.

The dragon narrowed its eye on the other spirit, and then a odd thing happened. Both Senshi and Kemiko began to..laugh? Kemiko`s laughter was one that came from her belly, the sound of it seeming to lighten up the whole room for an instant. Senshi`s was more calm, but you could see on his smile that he found the dragon`s anger very amusing. After a few moments of the uplifting laughter the female returned to the window frame, this time sitting halfway in it. "It is weird to see snow...in the seireitei, we do have spring, summer and autumn, but winter is something we don`t have. The last time i saw snow in the seireitei, was when one of the seated officers displayed his shikai`s ice abilities". She placed a hand onto her chest, grabbing the fabric of her uniform a little tight. It had been awhile since she laughed so much...was Byoga right and had Hao made her soft? Or was it simply her true nature shinning through for once? She wasen`t sure on an answer, so she stuck with that being freed from her boredom, made her happy.

She remained in the window for awhile, being brought out of her thoughts by Hao`s response to the spirit. The shinigami lifted her eyebrow a little over the happy tone of his voice, did he really enjoy her company this much? With a light sigh, and a little smile, she walked over to the large eye. "And Hao seems so different from the other arrancar i have faced in battle and heard about..so don`t get jealous your old lizard..". She reached inside the flames and began to move her hand in a stroking manner, oddly enough not being damaged by the flames. "I`m not jealous or old, woman..", the dragon spoke in a relaxed tone, enjoying the petting that its master gave it. Its eye was half closed now, making it clear the beast was relaxing. Under the whole scene, Senshi remained silent, watching the lizard and his master with a small smile over his face..that dragon never changed. They knew everything about Kemiko, and she knew everything about them...except their bankai powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vanity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanity
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: World Of The Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: