Bleach Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bleach Life

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Banned and Limited Powers/Utilities
Vanity - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:40 pm by Admin

» Lucian vs Cerberus
Vanity - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:53 pm by Admin

» Souls of Chaos{Affiliate Request}
Vanity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:26 pm by Hayate

» Bleach: Forbidden Gates + affiliate
Vanity - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:13 am by FGates

» Welcome to Haven
Vanity - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:10 pm by Haven

» Bleach Online Evolution
Vanity - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 6:49 am by Father Anderson

» Naruto The last Borns
Vanity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 11:35 pm by NTLB Admins

» Death, but shall we rebirth?
Vanity - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 5:52 am by Father Anderson

» Pet Peeves (What bugs you?)
Vanity - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 01, 2011 4:16 pm by Daizai

Affiliates
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
free forum Vanity - Page 3 Narutobutton Vanity - Page 3 Naruto10-2-1

Webmaster
Vanity - Page 3 72520171
Co-Admins
Vanity - Page 3 Capturemra Vanity - Page 3 42935006 Vanity - Page 3 Capturexo Vanity - Page 3 Captdurexo
Moderators
Vanity - Page 3 52464119 Vanity - Page 3 Captureio Vanity - Page 3 Capturetq Vanity - Page 3 Capturexoh Vanity - Page 3 14238274 Vanity - Page 3 Captureio
GFX Moderators
Vanity - Page 3 Capturexow

Vanity

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hao Aokami
Sexta Espada
Hao Aokami

Vanity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 6:10 am

Hao listened carefully to what Kemiko had to say about her inner world. It was always interesting to hear new stories he hadn't head before. Gathering more info and experience like he usually did. But he did have one more thing to add, rubbing the back of his head once more. Looking a tiny bit bothered, but not in a bad way. "Eh... I guess the realm of my dreams is sort of beautiful in ways. But it's mostly just lonesome and gloomy. Not like I would mind it though, I usually like the time I spend alone by myself, as long as it doesn't get too boring", he commented with a sort of thoughtful tone before returning his arms to his sides again. This time listening to what her inner world was like. Despite it having certain. Dark and maybe even depressive features to it. The world sounded very royal and even beautiful in it's own way. It was all a matter of preference after all. Endless corridors, halls, rooms and stairs huh. Now I see how it is... he quickly thought to himself, this quick trail of thought hidden by his valiant eyes. Despite the nearly transparent hue they had to them, it was very hard to see behind the optics of the Arrancar.

Then, an amusing thing happened. The jokes and remarks passed. Followed by a short silence, before two of the people there began laughing. It was sort of strange, yet comforting as well. Both Kemiko and Senshi were laughing to their hearts' content. Hao joined in as well, giving off a quick semi-chuckle to show he was having a bit of fun himself. While it meant no offense, his way of leaving out such a quick chuckle seemed a bit sarcastic. Now noticing his new companion sitting against the window frame once more. Talking about the place where she lived in. A quick tone of amusement ringing through his lips silently. "It's a pity it doesn't snow there, but it certainly sounds better than Hueco Mundo. We have nothing more than endless deserts, coupled up with the eternal night. The unusual sights make it a beautiful place as well. But the place is so unchanging one will eventually grow bored of it", he commented again, with another quick chuckle. Shaking his head a bit afterward. Laughter was contagious. Oh well. It was all good, so long as they were enjoying themselves. The male still standing in front of the window frame, with Kemiko sitting right next to him.

Another thing that caught his eye happened next. The female now walking over to the large eye that was seemingly the current manifestation of Byoga. Reaching her hand inside of the flares while speaking softly to the dragon. The response of the being as rough and grumpy as ever. Yet judging by his voice, he was getting quite relaxed. He was just keeping up the tough-guy act. The dragon too was an okay person, so long as he let his doubts and temper go. The male himself found himself relaxing a bit too much as well, his eyes gradually starting to close. Once they were closed, he opened them again, taking a look around. Bringing his right hand in front of his mouth to let out a yawn. He was still quite tired after all, having stayed up for such long times. "This evening and night has been surprisingly eventful. I didn't expect things to go like this when I came back to Karakura earlier today", he spoke with only a silent tone, letting another yawn escape his lips. He could still stay up for a while easily, but it was apparent that he was getting more tired by the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi
Vizard
Ichijouji Takanashi

Vanity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:59 am

Fair skies covet a darkened veil, whose constant twinkling provided a perfect wanderers' scene. Winds were calm yet cool, it was discomforting; this individual never had a knack for the winter. Thoughts of previous encounters, that one with those strange Vizards in particular, vitalized the tides inside of his mind. If things were to proceed then an example needed to be set. Leaders always found themselves impressing their underlings for the sake of a good-natured reputation; today was no different. It wasn't for them that he applied himself, however his gesture would in turn eventually satisfy the needs of him and his new "comrades." A revolution never amounted from but a solitary rebellion, separations would have to be entwined for aspirations to realize. There was something churning and surfing upon the narly tides of his mind. Swiveling this way and that, the idea procured violence, nevertheless all the people of the universe were much too senseless to merely speak; power could simply suppress and provide, rather than oh-so-terrible word known as "compromise." a war was to be hosted and regrets could be vanquished with victory, as could just about everything else it seemed.

Contemplating this idea in the prime of night, the male had taken a leisurely stroll upon the sky itself, looking over the city and its play of lights. Not too far off two shadows could be seen, frolicking daintily round and about. One was obviously much faster than the other, nevertheless the two stopped as if something brought the two to cease their game in order to speak. One of them had suppressed their spiritual pressure expertly, yet the man was at a close enough range that whatever still leaked could be identified. An arrancar and what might be a shinigami. There wasn't too much concern for either, but if one of them truly was an arrancar then that one could prove useful. He had no way of travelling from one world to another anymore, for his mask did not provide the ability of garganta. It happened that Ichijouji now needed to travel, and so if this arrancar would be kind enough to oblige then the results of this compliance could dramatically affect the future. Approaching the two conversing folks, Ichijouji did not hide his face beneath his hood, although the expression he had on was cold and suspenseful; it exploited a premonition... A vision of annihilation, that would soon come. Shaggy blond streaks of hair drifted with the draft, and only the Vizard's crimson eyes turned towards the hooded figure that was presumed as the arrancar.

"I apologize for interrupting your conversation, Mister and Misses. It is usually unlike me to be so intentionally rude, however.. the circumstances in my manner of lifestyle have recently changed drastically."

He sighed again, at the thought that he had been given so much responsibility through such a sudden bestowing of leadership.

"So, I will not distract the two of you for too long. My name is Ichijouji Takanashi, leader of the Vizard. If you, sir, are in fact an arrancar as I have assumed, then I would like to ask a favor. I have business concerning your leader, the Cero Espada. If it is possible, I would like to know his where-abouts and perhaps inquire about a garganta to the Land of Souls. I assure you my intentions with the Cero are purely tranquil."
Back to top Go down
Hijami Kemiko

Hijami Kemiko

Vanity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:59 pm

"An unchanging battleground were those who fight, only live by the old rule "eat or get eaten"..it sure dosen`t sound interesting, its no surprise to visit this town to get some more excitement". The female walked over to the window yet again, this time placing her hand onto Hao`s cheek, rubbing her thumb softly against his chin in a gentle manner. "A arrancar who laughs warmly...once more i have to agree with my zanpaktou, you really are an intresting man..Hao-san". Her words was followed by a little smile, her eyes displaying amusment once more. She removed her hand from his face and let it slide down at her side again. Kemiko sat herself into the window frame again, crossing her arms under her chest out of habit. Her gaze once more returned to Hao as he began to speak, saying that the evening and night had been very eventful. The female nooded to this, finding herself smiling again.

"Anyways..before Hao-san falls asleep, the two of you should get back into the swords..", she said, having noticed the male`s small yawn. "Hai, hai...master..", the calmed voice of Byoga said, the ball of fire returning into the small flames of the candle. Senshi walked over to Kemiko and Hao, his eyes being focused onto the male. "Its been an honor to meet you Espada-san-...Hao-sama". With a light bow towards each of them, the swordsman faded away. Kemiko placed her left hand onto her chest, letting out a little sigh. "Well, what do you think about them?-". Kemiko stopped in the middle of her sentence, looking towards the hodded figure who had arrived. Out of reflexes, she went over to the bed and took out her shinigami badge, holding it close to her chest.

The stranger introduced himself as the vaizard leader, saying that he was in need of Hao`s assistance. How he had tracked them down with Hao`s reaitsu being fully surpressed, and Kemiko`s reaitsu being complety masked by her gaiga, was a mystery. The female turned her eyes over at hao, awaiting his reaction.

(Next time you intterupt someone`s topic, try to read a couple of the recent posts so you have an idea of were they are...)
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami
Sexta Espada
Hao Aokami

Vanity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 10:52 am

OOC: What beautiful manners you have Ichi >_>; Anyways, Kemiko gave me permission to take her out of here as well. So this post will counts as an exit for the both of us.

Hao nodded in a silent agreement at the words Kemiko spoke. She was very right about what she thought of Hueco Mundo. The lively parts of the so-called realm of emptiness were mostly filled with nothing more than conflict. The weaker trying to make do with whatever they had, the strong dominating over those daring to cross their path. That one simple rule applying with everything. Eat or get eaten, kill or be killed. Simple reasons behind of this ever-present conflict. Evolution of an individual, and extinguishing one's pain and sorrow by cutting loose the chains holding back the instincts. The male didn't think his laughter came out as warmly as it did. Only noticing the difference in his tune after Kemiko decided to mention it. He was fine with it, so long as she thought that part of him really was interesting. Such a thing was uncharacteristic of how he usually was. Then again. He was the kind of person who adjusted well with the people he was dealing with, and the situation as well. The hand of the Shinigami brushing through his cheek and chin gently once more...

Her comment sounding through the room, showing a certain amount of consideration towards Hao. It wasn't that surprising, considering how quickly they bonded in the first place. Their young bond growing with each passing moment. The large flickering of the flames disappearing as Byoga was the first to make his exit. Soon followed by what Senshi still had to say. Much to his surprise, the honorable swordsman using a suffix of great respect towards him. Fading away just as he appeared in the first place. "Thank you for the consideration. I think I could still stay up for a bit longer though. Those two seemed like--" he began responding, cut off mid-sentence as his ears twitched. Footsteps could be heard from behind the door. In preparation, taking out his Zanpakutou and returning it to his side. Another special 'presence' entering the room, noticeable despite his own methods of suppressed reiatsu. If only for a moment, Hao's eyes widening in surprise. Before narrowing down to his usual uncaring glare.

The disposition of the male turned as it usually was in an instant. Somewhat uncaring and seemingly distant. Yet his sights still set on searching for something interesting. This new presence proving very uninteresting and much more of a bother to his current situation. The hooded figure ceasing his approach, more than three meters apart from them on the opposite end of the room. He couldn't contain his tension, a large flicker of white flowing constantly through his hands. His gaze aimed directly at the eyes of the male with blond hair. The feeling of premonition around of both of them. You could cut the mood with a knife, so deadly the tension was. At least the tension coming off from Hao. He was the kind of person who would be easily alarmed. Especially by such mysterious lurkers. Right about then, the new person began explaining himself. The charge from before set forward. You could see the sparks flying from the expression and even the hands the Arrancar had at that time. He didn't hide his distaste with the situation, not one bit, shoving it all straight at the face of the one who decided to disturb his peaceful evening.

In the end, the Arrancar had no intentions of listening things through. Impulse taking over. He didn't want to bother with the guy too much, especially since the first two sentences he uttered weren't that motivating. The male had already turned over on his heels. A heavy push from his feet, his open right arm immediately going around Kemiko's waist, the flicker no longer present around his hands. He disappeared in a very quick flash of a sonic blur, his remaining arm going around to grab his coat from the bed before he was out of the bedroom window. The Sonido carrying him out with his Shinigami companion, while the person introducing himself as the Vaizard leader was just about to finish his rant. Both of their personal belongings with them. The two disappeared from the scene in more fast blurs, carrying them somewhere far away into the night. His own force supporting these steps as well. During this travel, wrapping up his coat around Kemi and properly cradling her in his arms.

[Exit with Kemiko ---> ???]
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi
Vizard
Ichijouji Takanashi

Vanity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 3:19 pm

OOC: Wow, that was tough, huh?

"What a distasteful pair,"

Ichijouji sneered vaguely. It wasn't an outright sneer, but he was irritated. That man merely sat their in his discomfort, fiddling with himself like a small boy who had been punished by mother. And after all that, they pranced off to God knows where. Next time they should meet, their would not be as much lenience.

"That pisses me off."

The statement was cold and bare, flowing outwards without any emotion. Twas' annoying indeed, but the effort of anger was too much for such petty matters. Ichijouji walks away, the same as he came.

>Gone<
Back to top Go down
Hao Aokami
Sexta Espada
Hao Aokami

Vanity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:14 pm

OOC: Calling a hit. I am aware attacking and leaving in the same topic is a bit unethical but hear me out. You could have always chased after us, after dodging the attack. That was hidden beneath plays on words and hidden meanings, I admit. Now. Let us quote parts of my post and deal with this asap, shall we? Oh, I am also going to skip some parts from the attacking paragraph that have no direct relation to the attack.

Quote :
He couldn't contain his tension, a large flicker of white flowing constantly through his hands. His gaze aimed directly at the eyes of the male with blond hair. The feeling of premonition around of both of them. You could cut the mood with a knife, so deadly the tension was. At least the tension coming off from Hao. The charge from before set forward. You could see the sparks flying from the expression and even the hands the Arrancar had at that time. He didn't hide his distaste with the situation, not one bit, shoving it all straight at the face of the one who decided to disturb his peaceful evening.

Short and simple. The main point here is "a large flicker of white". In this situation, it can only refer to one thing, the energy Hao uses, as it had a white color earlier in this thread. This whole paragraph was focused on the only other man there, one having the details of Ichijouji. And it was mentioned that Hao had hostile intentions. The tension refers to both the mood, and the energy. A lethal charge flying forward, more of those sparks flying. "Shoving it all straight at the face of the one who decided to disturb his peaceful evening", that is the declaration of the offense along the target. Shoving. That verb literally means pushing something towards the male. Which can only be energy in this case. Conclusion. A large flicker, or more like a flare, hits Ichijouji on the face and starts burning him. It won't be instant, but he will die, since even without direct control the "flames of energy" will go through his nose to the brain.

IC

Indeed, it seemed like Hao had managed to make a successful run for it. But what about Ichijouji, the so-called leader of the Vaizards? He had failed to respond to a certain movement the Arrancar had made. A flicker of white, a great tension, a charge of lethal energy moving towards his face. As he finished talking, and began making plans on what to do next, the release hit him square on his face. The flare of white starting to burn all over his head. From the neck, all the way up to his forehead. Completely covering it in the lethal veil of destruction. For a short while, the male would experience a pain unlike anything before. His eyes the first ones to be ruined, being such fragile soft tissue. First degree burns immediately shrouding his face, gradually growing more lethal. Upon inhaling, and otherwise too, a stream shooting up his nose. Instantly vaporizing some of his inner canals and veins, before reaching up his brain. Vaporizing a part of it as well, continuing to work its magic. The male would lose all control over his body, having suffered neural damage. Soon enough, the degeneration reaching a point where he would die within less than a minute. He couldn't even exit the room, so harsh the suffering would be before the end came. The energy would just remain there, burning. Nothing to control it, for the owner had left, and was intent on letting it flow freely. There was no way the male could even remove it. Trashing around, trying to get it off would all be in vain, such a clingy thing it was. Even a strong release of reiatsu proving futile, for it didn't react much to simple spiritual signatures. The body of Ichijouji wouldn't disintegrate right off the bat, rather remaining there while the decomposition was still under way.
Back to top Go down
Ichijouji Takanashi
Vizard
Ichijouji Takanashi

Vanity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:06 pm

OOC: I am in fact irritated, however I don't like OOC arguments. I'll take the hit, but even as the 6th Espada, you can't take down a captain-class warrior with your ability so easily. After looking over your ability, you cannot vaporize me so quickly. Even through a direct hit, your energy takes time to degrade a person, especially if the are of the same calibur as you. In any event, I congratulate you. I'm severely wounded, ow.

IC:
Ichijouji was hit by the blast, however it did not engulf him, it rather rammed, throwing him into a tumble as this weird substance covered him. burning sensation resulted from contact with this substance. As he flew through the air, he yelled.

"Bankai-!"

Nearly cut off by going through a wall, Ichijouji's skin became red and tough. Although his left eye was permanently blinded from contact with the substance, ans his cheek was burned to just about the bone, the release had saved him from any fatal injuries. His skin still burned as his body fell into a pile of rubble, nevertheless the enhancement of his skin provided a slot of leeway before the material could reach his plushy insides. Luckily the energy was a gradual burn, and the impact of the blast only did so much because of the force of impact. The impact also broke Ichijouji's left arm. While the burning hurt a lot, Ichijouji groaned loudly instead of yelling to remain civil(somewhat). Out of pure reaction, he forced himself up and ran outside, getting himself to a small patch of grass-land in a matter of 2 or 3 seconds due to a shunpo. He did not know how to get this shit off, so he did what he had to do. He ran his face, and the rest of his body into the ground, through the grass, into the dirt. The weird substance was rubbed off into the earth as thrust his entire entity into the dirt. Soon enough, all of it was off. Nevertheless, this is when the real damage kicked in. The adrenaline from the pain and the release of his Bankai were what fueled his body for that brief moment of escape, but he was in bad condition. Many bones were broken and even with his skin, the burns was devastating. He was fatigued from blood loss, and as he lied in the field he was almost hopeless. He would not keep consciousness, so he struggled to use the last bit of his energy to cast a few meager kido.

"Keikatsu.."

A healing kido, obviously now being used to heal himself.

"Bakudo# 26."

He coughed up some blood.

"Kyokko.."

His Bankai sealed, he vanished; as did any sign of him and his spiritual presence. If that kido were not to be there, he would have perished eventually. Even though it is not fatal, he is too weak to move, meaning it would have only been a matter of time before he died. In this patch of now wrecked grass, he passed out. It would be a while before he'd regain consciousness and even then he'd still be healing his wounds. At least he was unseen by the world, so he may be undisturbed.

~Two Days Later~

Ichijouji wakes up, in a stable condition due to the kido's healing powers. His wounds are still fresh but they are closed and he is fine to operate. He gets up, releases both kido, grabs his zanpaktou, and leaves.

>>Gone<<

Back to top Go down
Jushiro Izanagi
Captain
Jushiro Izanagi

Vanity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:51 am

(( I'm sorry but after lurking and reading for my own amusement. I'm not liking your way of avoiding this. First off all, I can't see how you have knowledge of any healing Kido. Not to mention you are using a healing Kido that I believe was a game only Kido.

There is that and the fact that you set things on auto repair. According to your post you passed out. And if you are now passed out, those Kido spells will now be null and void. Simply because it requires the user's attention to keep them active. I suggest you try to find a more logical way to avoid death.))

~Izanagi Out~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vanity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vanity   Vanity - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vanity
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Life :: World Of The Living :: Karakura Town-
Jump to: